User Image

Time to shake off your sluggish weekend torpor, Gaians! A new week is here, and we've got plenty of new stuff in Gaia Cinemas to help you forget how unbearable Mondays (and life in general) are. Not only do we have a bunch of classic and not-so-classic TV shows to amuse you, we've also got one of the actual best movies of all time.

Get a load of all this beautiful free stuff:

New Movies:

Singin' in the Rain: Pretty much the classic musical. If you like musicals, you will love this movie. In fact, I hate musicals and I love this movie. Everyone loves this movie; it's the most lovable movie ever, which is probably why it winds up on a lot of lists of the all-time greatest American movies.

New TV:

Kidnapped: This fast-paced drama follows police, private investigators and federal agents as they pursue a high-profile kidnapping case involving the teenage son of a wealthy New York couple.

Square Pegs: Sarah Jessica Parker stars in this classic sitcom about two adorably desperate nerds trying to scheme their way into the high school in-crowd. Though it aired in the early 80s, the timeless theme of geeks trying to be cool is as relevant now as it ever was.

The Facts of Life: This comedy/drama about a group of girls coming of age at a private school is one of the fundamental staples of a balanced rerun diet.

Hart to Hart: The sexy, action-packed and super-popular series features a rich husband-and-wife team who cast aside their charmed life of wealth and glamour to lead a slightly different life of wealth and glamour as amateur detectives.

New Minisodes:

Fantasy Island: A flamboyant gentleman and his shrill miniature sidekick let ordinary people live out their wildest dreams on a mysterious private island. Is it just me, or were TV shows a lot weirder back in the 70s?

Sheena: The producers of Baywatch and Xena: Warrior Princess teamed up in 2000 to create this jungle fantasy series, which is basically a campy hybrid of Baywatch and Xena: Warrior Princess.

Visit Gaia Cinemas now to watch all this and more. To find the TV episodes, scroll down to the main movie listing window on the Cinemas page, click "Genre" and then select the "Television" listing. Enjoy!