Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome, Cash Shop customers! Some lovely new things have arrived in the shop today, so I thought I'd give you a quick peek. Plus, your friend Dr. Singh and her terrifying mutant homunculus Timmy are back with all the latest news on your evolving items.

New Items!

We've just received four beautiful masks inspired by eastern folklore:

User Image

Fore more info about the Hermes Moon and Fausto's Bottle, stick around for the Evolving Item Report!

Tengu Mask - Everyone's favorite grumpy, long-nosed demon!

Kotengu Mask - The slightly dopier and more crow-like form of the tengu.

Hannya Mask - This mask depicts a woman so twisted by anger and jealousy that she became a demon. Some days I feel like I can relate...

Otafuku Mask - Legend has it that this joyful figure lured the sun to the sky with her bright, smiling eyes. Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?

Look for them in the Featured Items section of the Cash Shop!

Giant Chessboard!

That's it for this week's update! Let's turn it over to Dr. Singh and Timmy.
User Image

Dr. Singh: Welcome to the Evolving Item Report! I'm Dr. Singh, Gaia's resident expert on all things biological, and this is my little friend Timmy, who seems to be mutating into something quite horrifying. How's that big ol' head of yours, buddy?

Timmy: It's the greatest, Doc! Nothin' beats a huge.... YEEP... argh...

Dr. Singh: Are you feeling OK, sport?

Timmy: Fit as a fiddle! It's just that this swelling in my forehead has been gettin' a little worse lately, and... YEEP! I keep feelin' that powerful urge to devour everyone around me. You know how it is, right Doc?

Dr. Singh: Absolutely. It's nothing to worry about; you're just growing a slight bony protuberance on the front of your skull. Here, I took the liberty of taking this X-Ray while you were asleep:

User Image

Timmy: Holy smackerjacks, is that my brain? I think I see that paperclip I put in my nose last year. Enough about me and my brain-horn, doc, let's tell 'em about the items! I'm excited!

Dr. Singh: Three items have evolved this week. Fausto's Bottle is showing signs that the creature within might not be quite so cute and cuddly as we previously believed. Quite an interesting development. The Hermes Moon has also evolved, with the strange animal fully visible for the first time. If you have one of these items, you can see its new form by visiting the My Avatar screen, removing the item from your avatar and then reequipping it.

Timmy: I thought you said there were three! That's only two, Doc!

Dr. Singh: Oh, yeah. I hoped you wouldn't notice. That filthy little jar of pond-water in the corner is also changing. The Orindae seems to be turning into some sort of disgusting tadpole. While I have the utmost respect for all creatures great and small, I really wish someone would just get that thing out of my sight.

Timmy: Aww, it's not so bad! It's kinda ugly-cute, in a greasy, wriggling way. Just like me!

Dr. Singh: Don't be so hard on yourself, little chum. You'll grow up into a fine young man, and I'm sure you'll make some girl very happy one day.

Timmy: Yeah! By rippin' her nose off and... YEEP... drinkin' her blood! Wow, did I just say that?

Dr. Singh: No, Timmy, you didn't. That's it for this week's evolving item report, ladies and gentlemen! If you'd like to get an evolving item of your own, you can pick one up in the Gaia Cash Shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff