Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you want to see more of next year?

Breedings 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
Open Custom Slots 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
Active Staff o.o; 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
New Line Art 0.2156862745098 21.6% [ 11 ]
New Species 8D 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 8 ]
More NPCs and story lines 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1326 1327 1328 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Yes, you've read the title right. Spirits of Isira is undergoing a hiatus. When it will pull out of it, I am not sure. Sorry everyone. I will complete the work I have left to do soon.

Spirits of Isira
Visit Our Guild!
User Image
A vast garden grows in the middle of a uncharted rain forest, known by local villagers as Isira. It shelters the graves of fallen soldiers from centuries past. Tribe members come to decorate the shrines dedicated to the fallen. Now and then a wish is made in the spiritual beds every autumn in hopes of changes come next spring. Masks lie underneath the soil, beautiful, elegant masks of the ancients. The spirits of the fallen wander the garden forever in peace and enjoyment. It has become their afterlife, their sanctuary. If a villager is lucky enough, one of these spirits will dig up the mask of their choice and grant their wish, whatever it may be. Those are the only times spirits leave the safety of the garden and enter the impure world.

“Welcome dear traveler to the outskirts of Isira! Behold the wonderful foliage, vast gardens and ever blue skies. For thousands of years villagers have lived in this peaceful land paying tribute to the dead and those who sacrificed themselves for the better good. Have you come here to pay tribute? Oh, what wonderful news! Follow me to the garden… the spirits are awaiting.” A voice calls out from the shadows.

A female spirit decorated in an array of colors walks towards you with a smile on her face. At least, you’re pretty sure she’s smiling… it might be a smirk. You decide not to get in a debate with yourself and follow the spirit, carefully surveying everything around you. The spirit stops and turns around once in the garden.

“...The spirits, they are known as the miracle workers…” the spirit says before vanishing leaving you to explore the garden and meet its inhabitants by yourself.
Breedings |
Customs
| Owner's List

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Rules of the Garden

1. Both the Terms of Service (ToS) and these rules must be followed at all times.
2. Listening to the staff members and thread helpers is a good idea. They are here for a reason and should be respected. Do not constantly hound us asking when orders or growings will occur. Real life happens to get in the way of Gaia and Gaia, sorry to say, is not more important. If any problems should arise I will step in and have the final say.
3. While this is not a role playing required shop, it is encouraged. Role playing will give you certain perks in breedings and other events held here at the shop. If your spirit is in the mask stage - you can still role play. Have yourself interact with other spirits and guides. There's always a way to make things work.
4. Although you are allowed to role play here please try to do so with everyone when you're doing so in the shop. Far too often I've seen people left out and as a result many people end up lurking or leaving Isira. It's sad that this is the reason many regulars or newcomers don't post. If you plan on having a one on one RP take it to the guild. That's what it's there for.
5. Do not come in here posting spam, advertisements, or type in text speak. I do not tolerate any of the following. If you want to advertise something for your shop here, you must ASK me for my permission first.
6. If you participate in a flat sale and more spirits are put up during it for whatever reason need be, you may not exchange the spirit you bought for one of the new ones. First off, we cannot stress how selfish that is and how you've taken the chance away from someone else who wanted the original spirit you got and the new spirit you wish to acquire. Second off, do not purchase a spirit in a flat sale just for the sake of participating in one. Thank you.
7. You must be active in the shop while your spirit grows (granted you've purchased a mask). Failure to do so unless there are issues and you've contacted me will "freeze" your pet in its current stage.
8. Label your trades accordingly. I happen to work in a few shops so I must know what the trade is for. When ordering a custom, please label it "Spirits of Isira: Custom for -insert colorist's name here-" so I know who the payment goes to. For flat sales, a simple "Isira FS" will work. With any trade you have 24 hours to send it and complete it, after then we have the right to resell the spirit.
9. Do not cancel any trades at all. You may not retract any bids either. As for payment, we do take items at the lowest tek tek value but keep in mind items' prices shift around. It is up to you to stay on top of your bid or flat sale item offering. =3
10. Important - Do not steal any aspect of this shop, whether it be characters, bits of the story line, etc. This shop was based off of an actual story I'm writing, the main characters, the guardians, are mine and mine alone. Their hardships, designs, everything. I wouldn't normally feel the need to put this, but since this story is so dear to me, I felt it was needed. So, for your own sake and safety, do not steal. ^^

More rules will be added if needed. <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Spirits of Isira

User Image
Overview

There are many different natures of mankind and thus each spirit is different. They are the embodiment of a different human emotions or beliefs, sometimes a multitude of emotions and beliefs mixed into one. However, depending on which alignment of the heart they choose to follow, chooses their power.

Those who follow the dark side of humanity have the power to control darkness, chaos, shadows and illusions. They are sworn enemies of the lighter side of the heart. They are known to help those who wish for the more destructive things in life.

Those who follow the light side of humanity have the power to control light, air, and love. They are sworn enemies of the darker side of the heart. They are known to help those who wish for the finer things in life.

Those who follow neither the light or dark side of humanity walk a fine line. They control water, earth and fire. They have no natural enemies and will help whoever they deem worthy of their help.

Neutrals spirits are more common to come by. Spirits who align themselves with the dark or light side of the heart are very rare. Their masks are mutated and it is obvious when one of these precious spirits is found.

Types of Spirits

User ImageCommon
They are the form that many spirits take since they are easiest to manifest as. They have wings, and feathers mixed into their hair. Although they may look the same, each has their own story and should never be grouped as one.

Painted
Painted spirits are spirits who basically are commons but were painted specially. They are no where near as custom as designed spirits and can commonly be mistaken for common spirits. This is because the only real difference is a guide found a mask and painted it themselves for the spirit, unlike when a mask is found already painted.

User Image

Designed
Designed spirits are spirits who had a mask specially painted for them. They are the custom spirits and do not have wings. They give up their ability to have wings when their guides give them a special mask. Although if requested they can maintain their wings although the process of awakening is slightly longer. There are different styles of designed spirits, see the customs post for more information.

User Image

Event
Spirits who are only available during an event. Sadly, once that event is over whoever else is from the series cannot be claimed. This is to prevent overkill of certain things, sorry.

User Image

Mire-
It is unsure what these spirits did to end up in the Mire, but it must have been horrible. These spirits have recently been seen floating around and no one has yet to question why...

Name Pending-
These spirits, give nightmares to those who are sleeping and daydreaming. Some are extremely nasty and vicious, harming the person or spirit in question as well as giving them a fright while others cause sudden unlikable changes in dreams and do no more than that. They are males only.

Name Pending-
These lovely dog like female spirits grant us wonderful dreams and take away the nightmares that render us fearful when we awake. They are kind and loving, although some may be lustful. They're females only and the counterpart to the nightmare-giving spirits.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Stages of Summoning

User Image

the Spirit

Mask- Freshly dug up from the garden where the spirit’s rest, it seems you’ve stumbled upon a mask! Make a wish and keep it safe… maybe a spirit will come to you!

Spirit- Seems a spirit has found your mask and is pondering whether or not to grant your wish. I think it likes the mask you choice along with your wish.

Awakened- Congratulations, your spirit has been fully summoned. Enjoy the time you spend with your new friend and may your wishes come true.

Haunted- More information about this stage will come at a later date.

???- Little is known if the spirits may evolve into another stage or not at this time. Keep your eyes out we are constantly finding out new things about these beautiful creations.

the Alptraum

Horns- Old, what seems like, ram horns have been dug up. Such a strange object to possess yet it is said if you make a sinister wish, some type of creature will come to you.

Possession- Your thought must have been sinister enough to catch somethings attention. Feathers have mysterious be placed by the horns. A new one is added until 7 are there. Something must occur after the 7th is placed...

Tempted- The creature has appeared to you yet doesn't look that frighting yet... there must be more stages... within time.

??? - N/A

the Rêve

Pendant- Someone must have been throwing old jewelry out or something. Although when looking inside its as if something is starting back... so... this can't be jewelry, right?

Summoning- One of your dreams, like the ones you have when you're sleeping, must have called this creature to you. Although there was signs of life in the previous stage, it seems that they really want you to free them from their imprisonment.

Name Pending- Not quite fully grown or known of purpose but the creature seems anxious to get rid of the pendant at the end of it's tail... maybe it's still trapped... I think you need to spend some quality time with them until they break free from their prison, once and for all.

???- N/A

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Frequently Asked Questions

General F.A.Q

1. What are these spirits?
A. For the longest time I’ve loved masks and feathers so I decided to combined the two. That’s where the idea for these spirits came from.

2. Why no text chat / speak?
A. It bugs the hell out of me and gets hard to read after awhile. Just don’t use it.

3. How many spirits can I have?

A. As many as you want.

4. What’s a guide?
A. Silly, a guide is you! You’re the one guiding the spirit around. Basically it’s another way to say owner.

--------------

Flat Sale / Auction / Custom F.A.Q

1. Oh! That’s so cool! Can I order all the flat sales at once?
A. No. Since there are only two spirits up for sale at once you can only buy one and wait until the flat sale after the next one. Confused? Let me explain better.

Flat Sale 1- You buy a spirit.
Flat Sale 2- You cannot buy a spirit.
Flat Sale 3- You can buy another spirit.

And so on and so forth. Special Flat Sales do not apply to this every-other flat sale rule.

2. So does that mean if there is more than one spirit up for an auction I cannot bid on all of them?
A. No. You can bid on any of the spirits up for auction if there is one going on.

3. What about customs? Why are there only two slots?
A. I don’t have all the time in the world so there’s only two slots. You can only order one custom at a time but can order every time the customs open. Just don’t request the same thing over and over again.

4. WHY ARE ALL THESE SPIRITS IN THE FLAT SALE NEUTRAL!?
A. Dark and Light spirits are hard to come by. A majority of those who have passed on did both good and bad deeds. Sorry, you’ll just have to keep a look out for a mutated mask!

5. When customs are open, can I order a dark or light spirit?
A. We might allow it. Just talk to us.

6. Are customs made on the same bases as the flat sales?
A. That depends on what type of custom you'll be ordering. For more information please see the customs thread in the guild.

7. Do you accept pet trades?
A. Yes. PM me to talk about it if the slots are open.

--------------

Breeding F.A.Q

1. How do spirits breed if they’re already well…dead?
A. They take their masks and shatter them, resulting in them passing on but their spirits create new ones.

2. Damn… my spirit dies again!?
A. Sadly, yes, but you can prevent it by buying them a new mask from the tribute shop. They will simply shatter that mask instead. It has the same effect.

3. What if I don’t have the gold to buy a mask for them and they pass on?
A. You have the choice of them being reborn or not. Hopefully you’ll choose reborn <3.

4. Can I breed siblings together?
A. Absolutely not. No incest allowed here, even if they are spirits.

5. Can there be cross breeding?
A. At the moment that is still being deciding.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Flat Sale

You approach the garden and begin to search for masks or spirits. Can you find any?

In order to take a spirit home you must pay 5k.

FS Date: Wed. 17th @ 6pm EST

The flat sale will begin when I say "GO".

1. Rainbow female - Taken
2. Celtic Male - Taken

[color=slateblue][size=15][b]Lookie! I found a spirit! I made a wish! Let me take them home please![/b][/size][/color]
Name:
Spirit’s Name:
Mask that you want:
Total:
Comments, Questions, Concerns?:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Events

None at the moment.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

RP Prompts

Your entry must be at least 10 lines in order for it to be counted for. It can be from the third or first person.

Please PM your entries to me! You may post them in the thread but I'd rather them be PMed as well.

[b]Your Name[/b]:
[b]Your Response[/b]:
[b]Questions / Comments / Concerns?[/b]:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Auctions

You make your way to a small hut with a sign that says “Auctions” on it. Apparently people have found masks that they don’t want and are auctioning them off to the highest bidder! Do you partake in the event?

-------------------

Auction is on: TBA
Auction Ends:

SB: 5k
Bid Increase: 1k
Auto:
HB:

[size=15][color=red][b]Hey! I want to bid on that spirit![/b][/color][/size]
Your Name:
Your Bid:

*If you already filled out the form and someone out bids you and you want to bid again, then you do not have to fill out the form twice. You simply just post your new bid.

Bidding History

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Spiritual Guardians of Isira

User Image

Wraith- He is the night guardian of the garden. He insures that all spirits are safe during their sleeping hours and makes sure no guides are harmed by violent spirits. During the day he is lazy and is found commonly sleeping at his grave. He is very knowledgeable with random tidbits in life and enjoys a conversation now and then.

User Image

Reitichi- She welcomes potential guides to the garden of Isira. By doing so she has taken up the liberty to watch over the garden during the day. She may be a dark spirit but her heart isn't as dark as you may think. She is always willing to help out a fellow spirit or even guide in need if they are lost and cannot find their way around Isira.

User Image

Parasite- It is one of the few genderless spirits running around Isira. It has a bipolar disorder in which its alignment of the heart changes frequently with its personalities.Parasite is the shop keeper at the Tribute Shop. It enjoys watching the other spirits live their afterlives in peace and can be seen almost any time of day wandering around when there is no business in the shop.

User Image

Solitude- Little is known about this spirit except for two things: He lives in the Mire and despises Wraith. Upon visiting the Garden, strange weather has been occuring, it's almost as if the place has been turned into a winter nightmare. What is his purpose? Why does he hate Wraith so much?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tribute Shop

You may your way to a small hut with a sign out front that says “Tribute Shop”. You venture inside to see what goodies they have for the spirits.

User Image
Mask: This can be used to prevent your spirit from dying during breeding. They will shatter this mask instead of their real one. You only need to buy one.
Price: 3k

User Image
Twin Girls- These masks upon being given to your spirit or spirits will give you twin girls for offspring. The offspring will be on two different certs and can be kept by the same guide or one can be given to another guide. These masks however do not prevent your spirit from dying and you can only use one type of twin mask (either boy or girl) during a breeding.
Price: 5k

User Image
Twin Boys- These masks upon being given to your spirit or spirits will give you twin boys for offspring. The offspring will be on two different certs and can be kept by the same guide or one can be given to another guide. These masks however do not prevent your spirit from dying and you can only use on type of twin mask (either boy or girl) during a breeding.
Price: 5k

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The Wonderful Staff

Owner: F a l l a c y
Colorists: Yami_no_Ningyo, kid_highwind, Urban Geisha, Silver_Tygress, Madness_Insanity, F a l l a c y, Rhea Izar

Owner's List Updater: UniWingdFox

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Links

Link to us with one of the following banners:

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3belxc][img]http://tinyurl.com/3ynmby[/img][/url]

------------------------------------------

Links Out

User Image] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windier Star

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Wanna exchange links? PM me!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dangerous Sex Symbol

*giggles* OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items