Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

Savvy--OMG AMAZING YAAAAY heart 'Mena is scared of Tio, which gives him a certain sort of distinction of being the only one she fears. She's not scared of Maxwell, she just thinks he's snobby XDD

@Muse: Er...I suppose, technically, but I really doubt "stupid" or something would be given as the personality prompt thingy.

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
All of the Hytes for this round are so adorable.
The Springbok boy is ca-yutee!! heart

@Blackened muse: I don't think they would put a word like, "stupid" as the description. But even so, I'm sure you can tweak it a bit through the word prompt. It's all through how you play the Hyte. At least I'd assume so. =]

Aged Fatcat

O__O smexy~~~~

Ok, so it's stupid.
Now if I win the sweet little lion has to be stupid if and when he would be role played?

I think that's a bit wrong and messed up. I dislike it when I can not develop a personality of something I role play.

Beloved Shapeshifter

A single word gives you a lot of room to develop them as they grow. A cat being curious and a dog being loyal really went with what their animal halves are...

Beloved Shapeshifter

Wouldn't surprise me if the lion was proud or noble

Fashionable Prophet

Muse, I'd keep in mind that the owners of Hytech--Jun and Maxx and everyone--really love all the Hytes they make, and so they would never do something to really limit the Hytes.

Take 'Mena: sure, she was "curious", but I made her into a mad scientist wannabe who also loves playing pranks and generally harassing her friends (albeit lovingly XDD ). There's a lot of wiggle room to play with if that's your concern.
Hi Fallen Leaves~! Please try to pop in, okie? You've got 3 days to~! 3nodding

Hee Enikil, I think that Maxx and Jun find five a lot, too! It's just that we've had people sigh about the amount, and it's always saddening...but we intend to keep HyTech going as long as possible, so there'll indefinitely always be more Hytes in the future. biggrin

Hi Midy~! Yes, the applications will be decided up to the rate of atmospheric noise again~ sweatdrop But we're thinking of having some RP-prompt ones sometime, but not with our flatsales.

Hi Silver Tygress! I think Triane's a handsome little man too, hee.

Baibai Ana~! I hope class goes well for you!

You're back Kuro! Colt will get more studly at the end of the week, hee. Have fun with Dante!

Thanks for helping us reply Silver Tygress, Shimy!

Hi Sottise! What are you procrastinating on now? xd

Hee, I'm going to have a look at Tio's horror movie entrance Savvy! biggrin

Hi Kiara~! Me too! The flatsale is coming so soon~ 3nodding

And hi Toa~! heart

Blackened Muse, the keyword isn't arbitrarily chosen. It is taken to ensure that the personality corresponds with the expressions of the Hyte's future stages. Being honest and not talking about it romantically - some of the stages are pre-drawn and pre-coloured by Jun and Maxx, because we may never make it on time otherwise.
The one word is usually general and isn't restrictive. I'm sorry, but for the shop to update and run as efficiently as it does now, we will continue to use the keyword system. We've noticed that other shops with more custom options tend to lag in evolving the pets and that is our priority, which is why HyTech is not RP-compulsory.

I think it will end up being Brave or something like that.
What if I don't want him to be brave should I win him, I would rather go against what most people think a lion stands for then be a sheep and go with what everyone else thinks.

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
@LaBlue Belle: Well, yesterday it was finishing up a seven page paper for Philosophy in Literature. Today I'm just procrastinating in general. x3 No more huge projects. Plus, I like hanging around here. ^__^

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I like the keyword system, personally. I haven't taken part in it, but it demands more creativity on our part to incorporate that term and expand on it. <3

Beloved Shapeshifter

@Sottise: what was the paper about?
DELETED BECAUSE JUN WAS NOT AS ASLEEP AS HE SAID HE WAS.
It was technically an ovine slur.

-hides from the wrath-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas