Welcome to Gaia! ::

nekoluch's Pardner

Scamp

*delurks*

Awesome giraffe! Happy-happy-joy-joy to whoever wins him!
heart
Hope i can be around to try for one of these *___* <33

Nerd

LOl Belle I really enjoy the update! Giraffes are my favourite animal *has all kinds of cute plushies*

-Was fully ignored and now feels like a kicked kitten-
Such friendly people! J/K heart
-Pokes up- Pure sarcasm, I just got my post missed.

Is the lion boy in the Flat sale, the front page confuses my wittle mind.
Thanks for delurking just to post that, Smerdle! whee

Don't worry Nyralia, both the flatsale and auctions go on for three days each, so you'll definitely have time for the flatsale! biggrin

We'll be expecting you in the auction thread, Enikil! 3nodding Good luck~!

Blackened muse

-Was fully ignored and now feels like a kicked kitten-
Such friendly people! J/K heart
-Pokes up- Pure sarcasm, I just got my post missed.

Is the lion boy in the Flat sale, the front page confuses my wittle mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm a little hurt now, because I did reply you - on page 178, the same page you posted. I said :

LaBlue Belle
Welcome to HyTech, Blackened Muse. The clips in the updates are only previews at the moment, the flatsale hasn't started yet - it will on Tuesday. When the flatsale thread is opened, I'll post it in the thread and the updates, so don't worry about missing it!
We're a very straightforward shop selling pets xd , so roleplaying won't be too difficult to manage, yup!

I hope that helps. Maybe you were offline when I posted it.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*hugs Belle* You're always so courteous and thoughtful about replying to everyone, no matter what is said. <3

Fashionable Prophet

*yawns as she pokes into thread* Hellooooo everyone~ Ooooh, a giraffe~ ^___^

I'm soooo excited for the flatsale and auction not just because of how awesome the new Hytes are, but also because, no matter what, I'm sure they'll all go to good homes and 'Mena and the others will get to have lots of fun playing with them ^___^
Aww, thank you Chrys~ I love helping to run the shop, I'm always happy when people come in to say hi and have a look. 3nodding

Good morning Shimy~! By the time they're grown 'Mena will be big and sexy and can stomp all over them. xd
Hey Belle, can we participate in both auction and flatsale like last time? :3

Nerd

OOh good question Neshaka! That was something I've been meaning to ask! :3

Fashionable Prophet

Awww, Belle, 'Mena doesn't "stomp"....she'll merely coerce them with her sexy seductive voice to be her test subjects XDDD (Yikes, now I'm getting 'Mena=Miss Coulter-from-The Golden Compass vibes. Make it stop! crying )
[pokes head in, waves (with her hand... not her head... eek ), and throws Colton in] Hey all, Colt needs some attention because my mind is about to explode with all these differing images of the devil that I'm getting and I can't focus on puppy dog and devil at the same time. (To Jun, literary geek to literary geek: I think I like the bad a** devil better than the mechanical ice monster thing, though Dante does have a cooler name than Milton, so that evens things out... sweatdrop )

Colton: What is she talking about now? All Mom's done this morning is stare at some really really thick book and groan and throw pieces of paper at me. mad

Actually, it was at the waste bin, which was behind where Colt was sleeping, but paper doesn't fly very far. redface Sorry, hun.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who's going out for the birdie and giraffe (yay for patterns!) in the auctions! I won't be participating because... well, I'm just dying for the lion >.< Waarufu can tell you why.

Oh! And Belle... redface Dante is only half a man because... Warning to young children: Do not highlight. well, only one of his testicles has dropped so far. But, he's still young, so the vet thinks he'll be fine. But, I still found it amusing the way he phrased it: "Dante... well, he's only half the man that he should be. But, it's ok cause he'll grow into it." [/warning]

Well, I'm off to once again attempt to do my homework. [sigh] I'm such a bad parent. When are those parenting classes starting up? I need help in preparation for Colt's teen angst. xp
nyaaa u___u I really want the giraffe boy so badly

.....MOMMY D: HOW COULD YOU.
Yupyup Neshaka, it's a good question! We thought about it and here's the short answer from our upcoming flatsale thread.

♠ Because the events overlap for two days, you may participate in both the auction and the flatsale. However, if you are assigned a Hyte in the flatsale, you will be withdrawn from the auction. Similarly, if you have entered for a flatsale Hyte but would rather continue to participate in the auction, you may request for your application to be withdrawn before the drawing.

The explanation for Neshaka, Enikil and everyone is this :

In the first sales, because we didn't know the market, we didn't mean to stop people from getting two Hytes in case nobody wanted them at all. sweatdrop But now that we're reasonably sure there'll be at least one applicant/bidder per Hyte, we would prefer to avoid the scenario where one person ends up with two. By having it this way, the idea is that you will know before the end of the auction whether or not you have won the flatsale. And similarly, by having the auction overlap for two days, you should already know also if you're going to get outbidded straight away and thus would rather concentrate on the flatsale. 3nodding

Does that sound fair? surprised

She can coerce them with a sultry purr, Shimy~! biggrin !

::pats Colt:: You'll be fine here, Colty~ heart
Oooooh, I see~~~ xd Poor Dante! At least he'll be all man sometime, hee. 4laugh

Ana~! surprised !
Sounds good to me!

I don't really think I'll get far in the auction, but I'd like to try. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items