Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, October is here! Only 3 weeks away from the Halloween event! We're certainly excited, working on the items, events, and adding all the extra elements. It's gonna be fun!

I'm hanging out at Barton 1052, Map #6 in Gaia Towns. For those who wanna chat live.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The new home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yay!

I can't wait to see this Halloween's items. X3

Edit: Is the avatar background going to be changed like during the grunny '05?
i have been waiting for you to sign on so i could as some questions

1) where is the von helson castle that gino and liam or trapped in located?

2) when will be get to see MMVII part 2

Obsessive Seeker

18,725 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hello Lanzer,

I wanted to ask you how do you and the others who work on Gaia know if someone has been botting? I have a friend who was banned because someone reported him for botting. I don’t believe he did. I believe someone only reported him because he had a great deal of rare items. Do the mods make sure that someone has REALLY DONE what they are being reported for before banning? Or do they just ban anyone reported for botting with out checking?

Please reply.

Thanks!

Sweet!

Do you guys play indie games a lot, and what are your favorites? (I like Ogmo the Jumper and Dwarf Fortress. And lots more!)

How often do users try to send you item gifts through trade, and do you accept them?

Since you guys seem to be buddy buddy with Funimation, is there any chance we'll see Ouran High School Host Club in cinemas? When it comes out, of course. I'd be ALL OVER THAT! Very all over that. Very very very. (please)

(Everyone can answer, but sorta @ Sagger-AT3) When Beta testing for the Battle system comes out, you could probably release the worst MC items ever, and still get more donations than ever before... But the price of this item is bound to be lower simply because there's a higher quantity of them, so you'll have to make it SUPER good for the prices to not instantly crash. Think I'm right?

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Hi Lanzer!

I have some more questions...

1. Is there going to be a section added to the site about Gaia's history and the people behind it?
2. Is the Gaia Guild Network going to get revamped?
3. Can you act?
4. Are you EVER going to accept a proposal?
5. Do passionate Gaia fans creep you out? Or do you see them as more of a benefit to the community?
Hey there, I have one quick question.

Is the whole plot already planned out (like, as in when you started making plots you already had an idea of everything you were going to do), or do you start thinking of the plot for the year in summer?

Or do you just make it up as you go along?

Edit:// Sorry, I remembered another question. Lanzer: What do you do when you see another Lanzer fan girl asking for you to marry her or to sing for her or whatever? We all know you avoid to question, but do you blush or do you just try to forget about it?

Sorry again// You lived in Vancouver for 11 years, right? Where abouts did you live?

Mega Glitch

I'm going to start trying first post this topic every week!
So question um I don't know do you like paper dolls?(Anyone can answer)
Purple Hair Spray
Yay!

I can't wait to see this Halloween's items. X3

Edit: Is the avatar background going to be changed like during the grunny '05?

Gameplay element's going to be different this year. Though I can't spoil it for everyone. smile
Lanzer-panzer.

What is your favorite animal?
MMVII when?

Do you likes retarded ducks?

Edit: First page biggrin !
1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
2. How do you feel about websites such as gaiaonlinesucks.com?
3. What do you feel about the users' reactions to the first MMVI?
4. Coke or pepsi?
Yukiko-sama89
i have been waiting for you to sign on so i could as some questions

1) where is the von helson castle that gino and liam or trapped in located?

2) when will be get to see MMVII part 2

We're building a castle that should show up later, not Halloween though, probably in early 2008.

Currently working on bringing up the quality on part 2. I think we should have it ready later this month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff