Welcome to Gaia! ::

The charity will be closing its doors on December 5th.

Awwwww T_T 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 39 ]
But Ang will giveaway some free items 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
and gold!!! *cha-ching!* 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 6 ]
Check back between Nov 30th to Dec 5th!!! 0.031746031746032 3.2% [ 2 ]
SEE LAST POST FOR GIVEAWAY! 0.17460317460317 17.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1257 1258 1259 > >> >>> »|

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to w.a.f.f.l.e. Kittenz! (we are fur fluffy luffably edible kittens) We are sorry, but the charity is closed, as of December 5th, 2009. Everyone from the thread is now hanging out HERE.

angel_baby_4
This is a sad realization, but I can no longer afford to fund this charity irl. I am not sure when the cutoff date will be, but I will be shutting off my internet in early December. I may return to Gaia sometime after my wedding, but I will probably end up cutting my losses for good. I will most likely peek in from time to time (on Paul's borrowed interwebs), between now & June. I fear this may be the end of our beloved w.a.f.f.l.e. kittenz, for a while.
I realize that the internet has brought me further & further away from the goals I originally set for myself after college. I love the people I have met on Gaia & I will miss you all quite dearly. Once I am set in better habits, I hope to return sporadically. Maybe even as a permanent resident of deviantart.com
What's going to happen to all of my stuff? Well, I have my favorites. I do plan to keep my Gaia account, as this was the site that taught me creativity is what you make it. However, the majority of my inventory will be divvied out between now & the internet cutoff date. I'm hoping to reach my goal of 7 million donated in total (between items & gold) before I shut down the charity completely.

I will always treasure what a generous & loving community Gaia has built on here. I hope you will pray for me, as life leads me onto a greater plan, so that I may do what is needed to grow up/branch outward. Much love & warm thoughts to all of you.

Edit: FYI - If you want to apply for any donations, I will not be holding anyone to the 3 month rule, as the charity will be closing!!!

Currently Donated:
User Image

User Image
Check out the above link for some charitable booty grabbing. 3nodding

Updates:
12.5.09 - The thread closed.

11.30.09 - Thread lurkers began requesting tonight, as I also began to lurk in questor threads to randomly donate. Since it's that hour, I'm going to bed. See y'all tomorrow. <3
11.24.09 - Regulars/Friends get their selection 2 per person (unless otherwise specified). Have these to me either in the thread or PM's by November 30th.
ANYONE ELSE may ask for anything, not already taken, November 30th - December 4th. 1 item per person. December 5th is a free-for-all!!!
11.23.09 - Ang is shutting down the charity on December 5th, due to irl issues.
10.28.09 - Ang is SUPER busy until after Halloween. Will be back around then. >.>
6.17.09 - Ang is on semi-hiatus for the next month. She'll still be feeding her aquarium & maybe a brief "hullo to all," but that's about the extent of it.
5.27.09 - I'm giving 1k to every poster on page 1050.
5.23.09 - Out til the 30th. <3333
5.19.09 - Been super busy (and have attempted Wonny's art umpteen times now without luck). Will get art out hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Sorry for the delays =P (won't be on at all the 20th... -runs before threadmates maim her-)
5.11.09 - I've decided that if all the prizes do not go out by the end of this week, I will go ahead & end the event on 5.17.09. Thanks for making page 1000 a dream-come-true. <3
5.10.09 - Prizes sent for users 1 - 7. Users 8 - 16 are still open.
5.9.09 - Updated the contest page. Prizes for users 7 - 15 are still open.
5.7.09 - Ang is leaving Friday (5/ cool & won't be fully active in the thread again until Monday.
4.24.09 - Ang will be M.I.A. (in & out, mostly out) until the 1st. Just FYI. <3
4.9.09 - Ang is leaving Friday (4/10) & won't be fully active in the thread again until Monday (4/13). Please make sure if you win the first post on the contest page(s), you specify whether you want lineart or 5k. <3
3.27.09 - Creating a contest extravaGANZA for pages 900 - 1000. Prizes will change for the next few days, so please bear with me. Also, you should read the randomness of them before it disappears.
3.24.09 - Just a reminder that we give away a letter every 100 pages. Also, when the thread reaches 1000 pages, Ang is devising something spectacular.
3.16.09 - The Easter Mystery party starts on my birthday (April 5th). I probably won't actually hang around the event much, but I encourage all thread lurkers/regulars to check it out. Lots of fun games with prizes & the proceeds from the event go to charities like yours truly. =)
3.13.09 - Out until the 15th/16th.
2.23.09 - Random prize for first person on page 850 (no worries, it's not crap)!
1.28.09 - Changed 100 page contest rule to allow hired bumper participation.
1.6.09 - Judged & completed the majority of prizes sent through trades.
1.5.09 - Judging of the art contest will proceed tomorrow. Hopefully a decision will be reached. n.n
12.30.08 - Funds are pretty much back up. <3
12.23.08 - Ang needs to recuperate funds, but will keep the charity open anyway. I will send an empty trade to the accepted questors & fill it in when some of my items sell. wink
7.27.08 - Added Charity Event in this post ;D
7.9.08 - *thinks certain people have been drinking hate-o-rade*
6.10.08 - Charity back and running & Gaiaversary thread is closed.
6.1.08 - Charity on giving hiatus until Gaiaversary is over. Link Here

Intro - Post 1
Rules - Post 2
Donation Request Form - Post 3
Donators & Donated To - Post 4
Staff - Post 5
Link Us - Post 6
Charity Art - Post 7
New & Ongoing Contests - Post 8
Freebies - Post 9
Links Out - Post 10
Causes We Support - Post 11
Senpai Fangirl - Post 12
Thread Quotes - Post 13
Black List - Post 14
Charity Store - Post 15

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
r.u.l.e.s.

r.espect
u.s
l.est you
e.xpect
s.nubbing

arrow Don't beg! (That's just rude & childish.)
arrow Don't pm angel_baby_4 for any reason about the charity.
arrow Don't post in angel_baby_4's profile for anything to ask of our charity. (Unless directly specified in a contest rule.)
arrow For Questors: You must have a quest thread at least 2 weeks old AND 20 pages long.
arrow For Newbies (2 months & under): You must show activity & have a decent post count.
arrow Fill out the form! (If you just ask for a donation, I'm going to redirect you to the rules anyways...)
arrow Make sure to come back to the charity & chat. (You're more likely to be looked well upon if you stick around and chat...especially for second donations.)
arrow DON'T advertise. I loathe it & unless you are a regular, I will not stand for it!
arrow Be polite to everyone in the thread.
arrow Read the WHOLE page for the secrets to post in your form.
arrow Make sure to post rainbow as your favorite color.
arrow Know that there are only 2 secret things you need to put in your form. (Newbies must list ONE of these secrets on their forms!)
arrow Emoticon posts are NOT seen as spam, unless they stretch the page.
arrow You may apply for a second donation after 2 months from your first one.
arrow Have fun!

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh f.o.r.m.

f.ill
o.ut
r.equest
m.ethod

Please fill out the below form and POST IN THE THREAD. Your quest must be 2 weeks long & at least 20 pages long. The amount I give out is different each time, depending on each case. I will never post gold given for a "specific" person, but I will keep a gold meter running.

teh f.o.r.m. for questors

name - please put your screen name here
quest - it'd be nice to know what you're questing
% of quest - gold/gold or your %, try to be accurate
quest link - I don't want to see "in my signature." stop being lazy & post the link here
date you joined gaia - doesn't really mean anything, but it'd be nice to know
favorite color - doesn't really mean anything, but it'd be nice to know
will you come back? - doesn't really mean anything, but it'd be nice to know...cause we'd love to see your lovely face back around here

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh g.i.v.i.n.g. ones

g.racious
i.n
v.irtue &
i.n
n.uturing
g.aia

Donators to the Charity:

(Thank you!!! You are teh loved! heart
iF3TUS - 20 blue carnations
marla_fox - She's given sooooo much! Piggy Plush, inks, flowers, papers, 45 tokens
Ghost of a Memory Ammonet - Single blue daffodil bouquet
Aixa Bengali - 30,000 gold
THESantaClaus (from a charity event) - 2,900 gold
Aixa Bengali - 5,000 gold
levinatechno - 100 gold (for 2 crumpled bags) ^-^
Debi Von Trapp - inks, house items, etc...
Nina of the Mist - 8,300 gold & Sakura Furisode
poleklaws - Various ZOMG items & Santa Cow Plushie
HakimsRazor - 10,000 gold
cheta2me - 1810 tokens, 4 yellow inks, 1 green ink, 6 black inks, 771 Gaia Tickets, Tiny Teror Doll, Nicolae's Underwear, Aluminum Baseball Bat (Aekea), Natural Coral Pendant, Snobored Gloves Blue, Lidless Demon Armor, Burlap Hooded Jumper
llovenote - 200 gold, Bullseye Shirt, Castaway White Shirt (Male)
THE Charity Easter Mystery Party - 118,675 gold heart
YDA Charity - Aquarium Hermit Cat - For the Aquarium Charity Thread
THE Charity Picnic - 18690 gold

teh g.o.o.d. ones

g.old
o.ffered
o.n
d.emand

Well, it wasn't on demand, but the next select few were offered a donation:

September 07 Donations to Current: Secriden | Youkoonna | iF3TUS | Aixa Bengali | GacktGirl | marla_fox | LadyWillow | Wolfen_Empress | levinatechno | unicorn100188 | Ghost of a Memory Ammonet | mizukisanoforever | Unknowing Satyress | Hypno-chan | Ganymede Mj | pretty hate machine | Youkoonna | Atomic_Chaos129 | pearlangelo | xWoNxToNx | hesteknertenII | -Lily Maple- | Machem | Lilzedel | Thonek | OtherWorldShukumei | bloomin | Kuromi_The_Punk_Bunny | Psychedelic x Heroine | hesteknertenII | Rainbow Reject | poleklaws | my gaiaversary event | The Fragile Nudist Event | Ru-Cookie 6.15.08 | Millie990 6.27.08 | Nina of the Mist 6.29.08 | Meiteneyuu 7.1.08 | Thonek 7.8.08 | youkoonna 9.6.08 | Xiggy-san 9.19.08 | HaoAsakura358 10.5.08 | youkoonna 12.7.08 | xWoNxToNx 12.7.08 | poleklaws 12.23.08 | Justybean 12.29.08 | b3asta! 1.12.09 | a s i a n - k a w a i i 2.1.09 | youkoonna 2.21.09 | xWoNxToNx 2.22.09 | poleklaws 2.23.09 | Googie Boofie 2.24.09 | bloominn 2.28.09 | AllXAmericanXGothX 3.24.09 | Thonek 4.3.09 | Evilly Possessed Bunnies 4.15.09 | AnnaKyoyama358 4.22.09 | youkoona 4.24.09 | poleklaws 5.3.09 | D e l i r i o u s 0 5.6.09 | poleklaws 7.19.09 | poleklaws 9.19.09 | youkoonna 11.8.09 | Beautifully Meaningful 11.25.09 | MushyDoll 11.28.09 | Star_Showers 12.1.09

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh s.t.a.f.f.

s.ustaining
t.he
a.bsolute
f.riendliest
f.unding

Charity Main Staff
1.User Image

1. angel_baby_4 - thread moderator/donator

Hired Chatters/Bumpers (We are currently booked solid)
1.User Image

1. youkoonna - Hired bumper (rate 1g/bump monthly, tipped generously) - Also has the authority to uphold the thread rules/lay the smackdown.

Thread Regulars (They have more authority than unlisted & help me uphold the thread laws)
1.User Image2.User Image3.User Image4.User Image

1. Thonek - My good friend/stalker Tho. Upholds the thread law & allowed to tell you to get out under any circumstances. Don't piss off the Tho.
2. Memory Dragon - My mistress. She doesn't visit often, but when she does you should obey her. Seriously, she's scary!
3. xWoNxToNx - Art of my heart. Not only does she take commissions, she also visits frequently. Therefore, she knows the rules & will refer you to the front page if she needs to.
4. Nina of the Mist - Lurks in the shadows. Will steal your soul if you don't obey the thread rules.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
link u.s.

u.nyielding
s.upport

For Text Links:
*tired of editing* Will fix this later? sweatdrop

For Image Links
(If you'd like to send us a banner, please post it in the thread & angel_baby_4 will get to it)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-a-f-f-l-e-kittenz-charity-avatar-contest-6-slots-left/t.33097487_1/][img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1886/wafflekittenscharityis5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by s u n e k o s u r i
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-a-f-f-l-e-kittenz-charity-avatar-contest-6-slots-left/t.33097487_1/][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9828/wafflekittensbannerbysutp6.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by s u n e k o s u r i
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-a-f-f-l-e-kittenz-charity-avatar-contest-6-slots-left/t.33097487_1/][img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/787/wafflekittensbannerbysutq2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by MakArtist
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-a-f-f-l-e-kittenz-charity-fresh-batch-a-baking/t.33097487/][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_2a448edbb0de4ce1bd37a90b39b80105.jpg[/img][/url]

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
reserved for charity art

Gaiaversary Gifts to Ang
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5469/theangbyeternitietb6.jpg - LadyTena
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/271/angelbaby4xq5.png - Anma_Masakari
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4065/image000xv2.jpg - xx Plastic Doll
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5336/angebyoraserphanta.png - Ora Serphanta

Art Commissioned:
[x] - by xWoNxToNx

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh n.e.w. contests

n.ewfangled
e.ntertained
w.him

teh ongoing c.o.n.t.e.s.t.s.

c.ertainly
o.utstanding
n.otions
t.hat
e.ntertain
s.urefire
t.hread
s.pawn

Everything past 1100 will no longer give a prize, as the charity is closing its doors.
100 page giveaways - Every 100 pages, angel_baby_4 will give away a letter of the month. (Hired Bumpers may participate, but their posts on the winning page will not count as bumps. However, Hired Chatters will be overlooked & the next non-hired chatter will be awarded the prize.)
Winners so far:

Page 100 - convict_12
Page 200 - Wolfen_Empress
Page 300 - Secriden
Page 400 - Thonek
Page 500 - Secriden
Page 600 - Thonek
Page 700 - secriden
Page 800 - Lowri Byth
Page 850 - youkoonna (randomly added, received July 2008 letter)
Page 900 - youkoonna
(Note: If someone wins on 910-990, they may not win again between those pages. However, page 1000 wipes the slate clean)
Page 910 - Thonek - inked avatar art
Page 920 - Mike13Gr - 5k
Page 930 - MemoryDragon - inked avatar art
Page 940 - YagitZ - 5k
Page 950 - youkoonna - 5k
Page 960 - KuroAkaNeko - inked avatar art
Page 970 - xWoNxToNx - inked avatar art
Page 980 - Nina of the Mist - inked avatar art
Page 990 - Evilly Possessed Bunnies - inked avatar art
Page 1000 - 15 users (you may not use your other accounts!!!) will receive prize(s) listed below...
Page 1100 - youkoonna
youkoonna - Monthly Letter AND Classilke - Sent
xWoNxToNx - 20k - Sent
Evilly Possessed Bunnies - 15k - Sent
MemoryDragon - 10k - Sent
KuroAkaNeko - xWoNxToNx's CG chibi bust/waist avatar art (Wonny to contact Kuro)
Nina of the Mist - 8k - Sent
secriden - 5k - Sent
LittleFoxDemon93 - 2.5k - Sent
User 9 - Nicolae's Underwear
User 10 - Blue Bio Mask
User 11 - Burlap Hooded Jumper
User 12 - Tiny Terror Doll
User 13 - 2.5k
User 14 - 5k
User 15 - 10k
Page 1100 - youkoonna

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh f.r.e.e.b.i.e.s.

f.or
r.ites
e.xecuted
e.ntering
b.abbling
i.nsane
e.ngagements
s.olicited

Yeah, that was a stretch of an anagram, but that was a hard one. o.O

[img]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5629/wafflekittenz1ws8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4967/wafflekittenz2ok0.jpg[/img]

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
links o.u.t.

o.utstanding
u.nder
t.entation

Charities/Similar

User Image
This has always been my favorite charity (yes, I'm biased). They gave me one of my first donations & I'll always sponsor them on any charity page I have. Go & visit these gracious people!!

Friend's Quests
Seccy-chan's Quest
A really good friend, Spicy Jr. You should check around her thread & help her out. I try my best to rock her world. Help it spin into perfeciton. <3

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh c.a.u.s.e.s. we support

c.ertainly
a.ided
u.nmoving
s.tances
e.xisting to
s.upplant

This hosts a whole list of GREAT charities. If our charity can't help you, maybe you could visit one of the links of the other great charities on this list? Maybe you could, even if we are able to help you!

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
S.e.n.p.a.i. Fangirl
S.weet
e.ndeavoring
n.everending
p.assionate
a.stounding
i.dealist

This may have nothing to do with the charity, but you must read this & find out what you need to put in the form for me to accept your form.
I am a Senpai fangirl. What does this mean? Well, it means that you have to put
Senpai-sama is a hardcore wow'er in your form to receive a donation (make sure you read the thing about the color in the rules). He is a sweet, caring guy whom we fangirls adore for him being himself. Oh yeah, and if you're interested in the Senpai Fan Club, the guild is here:

User Image

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh thread quotes

q.uite
u.ndeniably
o.bvious
t.alk
e.ntertaining
s.overeignty

Hypno-chan
Who said anything about using a crummy baton? If I'm gonna be security I should do it right.

marla_fox
well YAH of course... this charity is officially awesomesauce. and i sure need to do my part to support senpai! dramallama

MushyDoll
→ Mυsнץ ∂σℓℓ sαץs;;
User Image
----------------------------------

Angel has a big inventory! O_O

----------------------------------
User Image

→ Tнє эи∂... ツ

Nina of the Mist
Nina's very last and most wanted request is this!

A complete set of Ang's most worn underwear!

I need it to accompany the set I bought from Tho.

I will cry a river of tear is I don't get this T.T

*Edit*

And A personal Sign picture if that is at all possible.

Nina needs things to remember Ang by T.T

Sadly, this will be my last post for most of the evening, and I won't be able to see Ang off tonight...

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
black l.i.s.t.

l.ist
i.ncludes
s.uspended from
t.hread

Ang is wiping the board clean, since the charity is shutting down.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
teh charity s.t.o.r.e.

s.elling
t.owards
o.btaining
r.equired
e.ndowment

These used to be items we were selling, now they are items Ang will be giving away between November 30th & December 5th. Happy selecting.

arrow Only 1 item per person! (Try for a second December 5th)
arrow Say which Section the item is in!!!
arrow December 5th is a free-for-all!!! You may request 1 item every 30 minutes on December 5th until I put that the thread it closed. I will not be around the whole day, so put your requests in the thread & I will get to them when I go to close the thread. <3
First person who requests the item(s) will get it.

I have the right to refuse to give something, if I see something I've forgotten to black out or have already given away. n.n

These Things are NO longer up for grabs (please don't spam the people who actually got the items...I WILL find out & then you will get NOTHING):
If I am wearing it, NO. ONLY the items shown below.

Forgot to Take Off:
Sailor Scout Outfits - Section 1
Kaya the Cat - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 9,000
White Bun Bun Plushie - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 19,833
Pora Ice - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 39,000
Angus the Scottish Puppy - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 16,308
Lovebird Plush - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 11,929
Pig Plush (name?) - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 4,210
Korora the Little Blue Penguin Plush - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 8,968
Plain Fluff Plushie - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 993
Angelic Boots - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 1,919
Kiki Umbrella Buddy - Dea and #Teddy# (sent & blacked out) - 2,100
Wind Security Blanket - Nina of the Mist (sent & blacked out) - 438,148
D Halo - Nina of the Mist (sent & blacked out) - 232,290
Panda Pack - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 239,478
Nightmare Sash - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 92,212
Gogh Reed - KuroAkaNeko (sent & blacked out) - 963,906
Inari's Beads - youkoonna (sent & blacked out) - 534,447
Demonbow - youkoonna (sent & blacked out) - 77,988
Kong Sang Scarf - KuroAkaNeko (sent & blacked out) - 50,510
Kelp o' th' Loch - MemoryDragon (sent & blacked out) - 121,000
Winter Rose - MemoryDragon (sent & blacked out) - 158,000
Wonderland - Your_Destiny_Awaits (sent & blacked out) - 30,970
Pixie - pita san (sent & blacked out) - 79,463
Gothic Veil - anngelmaryann (sent & blacked out) - 60,000
OMFG - Poe Salesman (sent & blacked out) - 305,895
Gift of the Gods - Koneko Lucia (sent & blacked out) - 35,200
Koi - Fujihara Hana (sent & blacked out) - 38,730
Orinkage Hurricane - rainbow_in_the_dark (sent & blacked out) - 164,970
Enchanted Book - Lowri Byth (sent & blacked out) - 215,373
Monorail Cat Halo - OtherWorldShukumei (sent & blacked out) -103,997
Elemental Hair - thanh ti (sent & blacked out) - 96,571
Pixie - Mario_Maniac (sent & blacked out) - 86,708
Snow Feather - MushyDoll (sent & blacked out) - 75,353
Radiant Prism - aecatgirl (sent & blacked out) - 36,256
Enchanted Strings - Glamorous Dandelion (sent & blacked out) - 37,017
Dreamers Dust - I Janet I (sent & blacked out) - 78,079
Dreamers Dust - Goddess Etaine (sent & blacked out) - 78,079
Western Zodiac - Sui Ni Chan (sent) - 71,788
Masterpieces - Kitty Little (sent & blacked out) - 53,286
Angelic Parasol - x_Yon Kirei (sent & blacked out) - 12,408
Lunar Cloak - CastleVania64 (sent & blacked out) - 95,353
Kokeshi Doll - `Eagle (sent) - 300
Gwee the Dragon - ~Plushie Adoption Center 4~ (sent) - 39,134
Rock Hard (Demonic Mic) - Goddess_THE (sent & blacked out) - 20,940
Go Phones - Akiitsu (sent & blacked out) - 115,500
Mythic Hair - oOo-Az-oOo (sent & blacked out) - 45,577
Elegant Veil - TheBlueDolly (sent & blacked out) - 203,132
The Lusty Scoundrel - x---I-Love-Tao-Ren---x (sent & blacked out) - 150,640
Winter Fox Mink - Pawkymouse (sent & blacked out) - 47,372
Sno Yeti - blueshadowbird (sent & blacked out) - 32,195
Zony MP3 Player - Baitou (sent & blacked out) - 57,135
Gift of the Goddess - Nina of the Mist (sent & blacked out) - 62,544
Aquatica - Nina of the Mist (sent & blacked out) - 56,693
Fire Flower - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 19,025
Elegant Antoinette Wig (Light Blue) - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 47,500
Autumn Glory - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 28,644
Angelic Earmuffs - Beautifully Meaningful (sent & blacked out) - 39,431
Gift of the Goddess - youkoonna (sent & blacked out) - 62,544
Vampire Hunter Hat - youkoonna (sent & blacked out) - 64,606
Rock Puppy - pita san (sent & blacked out) - 12,190

Sadiyahhh - Celestial Wrap (sent & blacked out) - 31,976
Beautifully Meaningful - 1) Orly Hat 6:53 am (sent & blacked out) - 25,826
Nina of the Mist - 1) Plasma Gear 6:45 am (sent & blacked out) - 38,826
MushyDoll - 1) The Lusty Scoundrel 7:18 am (sent & blacked out) - WHO DID THIS GO TO!?!?!? - 151,808
Baitou - 1) Faunzy's Flute 7:18 am (sent & blacked out) - 23,750
Nina of the Mist - 2) Coocoon 7:19 am (sent & blacked out) - 42,200
Baitou - 2) Santa Baby Gloves 7:59 am (sent & blacked out) - 5,723
MushyDoll - 2) Grunny 8:15 am (sent & blacked out) - 59,999
Nina of the Mist - 4) Furugasa 8:21 am (sent & blacked out) - 60,700
Baitou - 3) Santa Baby Boots 8:35 am (sent & blacked out) - 5,823
MushyDoll - 3) Melonpan of Haruharu 8:42 am (sent & blacked out) - 48,712
Akiitsu - 1) Reindeer slippers 8:56 am (sent & blacked out) - 72,914
Nina of the Mist - 5) Onyx Milady Bodice 9:00 am (sent & blacked out) - 23,642
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 1) Rufus Cosplay 9:03 am (sent & blacked out) - 2,333
Baitou - 4) Earl Grey Tea Time Waitress Dress 9:04 am (sent & blacked out) - 4,669
OtherWorldShukumei - 1) Techno Mage 9:05 am (sent & blacked out) - 41,520
MushyDoll - 4) Grunny Slippers 9:25 am (sent & blacked out) - 30,854
Nina of the Mist - 6) #FF0000 Complex Shirt 9:33 am (sent & blacked out) - 6,131
Baitou - 5) Black Wolf 9:34 am (sent & blacked out) - 35,192
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 2) Catastrophe 9:44 am (sent & blacked out) - 5,750
MushyDoll - 5) Fairy Wings 10:04 am (sent & blacked out) - 40,000
Baitou - 6) TM (Time Piece) 10:11 am (sent & blacked out) - 44,288
OtherWorldShukumei - 2) Melonpan of Haruharu 10:16 am (sent & blacked out) - 48,712
Baitou - 7) Dark Star 10:45 am (sent & blacked out) - 37,241
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 3) YHBT Hat 10:49 am (sent & blacked out) - 7,671
Otter Daughter (for Wild Things Charity) - 2) Autumn Glory (sent & blacked out) - 28,644
Mighty chicken lady (WHO DID THIS GO TO?!?!?!) - 1) Momo the Monkey 10:57 am (sent & blacked out) - 20,827
MushyDoll - 6) Celestial Wrap 11:03 am (sent & blacked out) - 31,428
Sadiyahhh - Yokai's Treasure 11:06 am (sent & blacked out) - 32,061
blueshadowbird - 1) Prism Butterly Mantilla 11:09 am (sent & blacked out) - 50,744
Beautifully Meaningful - 2) Elegant Blue Satin Corset 11:19 am (section 2) (sent & blacked out) - 25,380
THE Birthday Charity - 1) Birthday Crown 11:19 am (sent & blacked out) - 8,180
OtherWorldShukumei - 3) Holly Jolly Poinsettia Earmuffs 11:22 am (sent & blacked out) - 34,506
oOo-Az-oOo - 3) Holy Gauntlets 11:34 am *(requested again 2:11 pm) (sent & blacked out) - 26,601
Mighty chicken lady - 2) Chicky Hoodi 11:38 am (sent & blacked out) - 7,180
blueshadowbird - 2) Black Ops Gear 11:43 am (sent & blacked out) - 35,100
THE Birthday Charity - 2) Gaia 2nd Anniversary Hat 11:47 am (sent & blacked out) - 9,559
OtherWorldShukumei - 4) Ice Tiara 11:54 am (sent & blacked out) - 23,665
Beautifully Meaningful - 3) Ruby Milady Skirt 11:52 am (sent & blacked out) - 19,878

Mighty chicken lady - 3) Chubbie Chickie 12:11 pm (section 5) (sent & blacked out) - 1,153
Nina of the Mist - cool Stealth UltraViolet Top 12:16 am (sent & blacked out) - 5,550
Beautifully Meaningful - 4) Yellow Magical School Girl Uniform (sent & blacked out) -31,428
oOo-Az-oOo - 4) Lightning Lash 12:23 pm (sent & blacked out) - 128,127
THE Birthday Charity - 3) Gaia Anniversary balloon 12:25 (sent & blacked out) - 4,355
OtherWorldShukumei - 5) Scuppers 12:28 am (section 5) (sent & blacked out) - 13,263
TheBlueDolly - 2) Angel Imp 12:33 pm (sent & blacked out) - 14,898
Mighty chicken lady - 4) Cutie Chickie 12:40 pm (sent & blacked out) - 965
blueshadowbird - 3) Bape cow 12:43 am (sent & blacked out) - 8,517
Baitou - 9) Black Kiseru 12:46 pm (sent & blacked out) - 2,053
Nina of the Mist - 9) Stealth UltraViolet Pants 12:50 pm (sent & blacked out) - 5,345
Beautifully Meaningful - 5) Imperial Queen 12:53 pm (sent & blacked out) - 12,328
THE Birthday Charity - 4) September Birthstone Crown in section 1 12:57 pm (sent & blacked out) - 2,019
pita san - 2) celebrity date 12:59 pm (sent & blacked out) - 32,094
OtherWorldShukumei - 6) Long-Stem Pink Rose 1:06 pm (sent & blacked out) - 18,845
Mighty chicken lady - 5) Baby Chickie 1:10 pm (sent & blacked out) - 761
Baitou - 10) Santa Baby Leggings 1:18 pm (sent & blacked out) - 5,693
Beautifully Meaningful - 6) Immaculate Bishop 1:27 pm (section 1) (sent & blacked out) - 17,069
youkoonna - 1) Flame Sword 1:27 pm (sent & blacked out) - 46,159
THE Birthday Charity - 5) Red Heart Balloon 1:28 pm (sent & blacked out) - 2,353
pita san - 2) Magical Girl 1:30 pm (sent & blacked out) - 28,768
oOo-Az-oOo - 5) Bao - May I have the item in section 1, 3 down, 2 across, please? O.o 1:38 pm (sent & blacked out) - 27,882
MushyDoll - 7) Angelic Microphone 1:39 pm (sent & blacked out) - 24,790
Nina of the Mist - 10) Flame Sword 1:40 pm (sent & blacked out) - 46,159
Beautifully Meaningful - 7) Long-Stem Blue Rose (section 4) 1:42 pm (sent & blacked out) - 11,921
Mighty chicken lady - 6) Chickie Scarf 1:46 pm (sent & blacked out) - 555
Baitou - 11) Matcha Tea Time Waitress Dress 1:49 pm (sent & blacked out) - 5,053
Beautifully Meaningful - cool G-LOL Blue Gown 2:06 pm (sent & blacked out) - 10,798
blueshadowbird - 5) spirited gloves 2:07 pm (sent & blacked out) - 59,469
youkoonna - 2) Rose Elegant Antoinette Wig 2:15 pm (sent & blacked out) - 46,536
OtherWorldShukumei - 7) Holly Jolly Mitten 2:26 pm (sent & blacked out) - 9,693
blueshadowbird - 6) spirited socks 2:42 pm (sent & blacked out) - 32,551
oOo-Az-oOo - 6) Headcase 2:48 pm (sent & blacked out) - 22,263
OtherWorldShukumei - cool Damp Dan 3:03 pm (sent & blacked out) - 5,815
blueshadowbird - 7) spirited boxers 3:19 pm (sent & blacked out) - 68,634
pita san - 6) Holy Gauntlet 3:21 pm (sent & blacked out) - 26,601
oOo-Az-oOo - 7) Cupid's Crown 3:51 pm (sent & blacked out) - 7,435
pita san - cool Mole 3:55 pm & 3:58 pm (sent & blacked out) - 27,240
OtherWorldShukumei - 9) Year of the Rat 3:57 pm (sent & blacked out) - 19,148
OtherWorldShukumei - 10) Kitty Slippers 4:31 pm (sent & blacked out) - 9,418
oOo-Az-oOo - cool Stress Relief Candles 4:34 pm (sent & blacked out) - 3,398
Beautifully Meaningful - 9) white drome egg 4:39 pm (sent & blacked out) - 30,667
Beautifully Meaningful - 9) watermeat 4:39 pm (sent & blacked out) - 3,809
Baitou - 12) Electric Plug Tail 4:39 pm (sent & blacked out) - 10,056
oOo-Az-oOo - 9) Royal Cloak Red 4:41 pm (sent & blacked out) - 196,455
Your_Destiny_Awaits - Blue Paper Catband (sent & blacked out) - 45
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 4) Cat Band 4:49 pm (sent & blacked out) -2,828
Your_Destiny_Awaits - 4) Cat Gloves 4:49 pm (sent & blacked out) - 1,204
OtherWorldShukumei - 11) Long-stem Red Rose 4:50 pm (sent & blacked out) - 4,186
blueshadowbird - cool ghost cape 4:50 (sent & blacked out) - 18,680
MushyDoll - cool Yarly Hat 4:52 pm (sent & blacked out) - 14,339
oOo-Az-oOo - 10) Heartbreaker 4:55 pm (sent & blacked out) - 39,505
Akiitsu - 2) Sakura Blossom Hairpin. 8:56 am, but went unrequested so will give it. <3 (sent & blacked out) - 882
pita san - 10) Bear (section 5, down 0, across 2 (the teddy bear)) (sent & blacked out) - 1,896
oOo-Az-oOo - Dogbrain (sent & blacked out) - 1,445
oOo-Az-oOo - Tiny Tom (sent & blacked out) - 2,000
oOo-Az-oOo - Eustace & Ethel (sent & blacked out) -1,637
oOo-Az-oOo - Misasma (sent & blacked out) - 5,141
Beautifully Meaningful - Long-Stem White Rose (sent & blacked out) - 22,064
Beautifully Meaningful - Angelic Mood Bubble (sent & blacked out) - 1,214
Beautifully Meaningful - Golden Star Mood Bubble (sent & blacked out) - 2,059
Beautifully Meaningful - Angry Vein Mood Bubble (sent & blacked out) - 2,823
Beautifully Meaningful - Loving Heart Mood Bubble (sent & blacked out) - 4,597
Beautifully Meaningful - Midnight Gothic Bat Choker (sent & blacked out) - 6,633
Beautifully Meaningful - Black Catscratch Hat (sent & blacked out) - 2,911
Beautifully Meaningful - Grace of Eros (sent & blacked out) - 11,039
Beautifully Meaningful - Moon Lantern (sent & blacked out) - 8,222
Beautifully Meaningful - Red Uchiwa Fan (sent & blacked out) - 1,091
Beautifully Meaningful - Dashing Gentleman's Onyx Vest (sent & blacked out) - 5,069
Beautifully Meaningful - Dashing Gentleman's Diamond Vest (sent & blacked out) - 3,115
Beautifully Meaningful - Easter Bunny Ears (sent & blacked out) - 11,710
Beautifully Meaningful - G-Lol Blood Mistress Top (sent & blacked out) - 2,013
Beautifully Meaningful - G-Lol Blood Mistress Skirt (sent & blacked out) - 1,162
tiggerhunni - Candy Pink Sweet Lace Dress (sent & blacked out) - 23,782

A complete set of Ang's most worn underwear!
Nina of the Mist - Soft Black Underwear (sent & blacked out) - 915
Nina of the Mist - Soft Pink Bra (sent & blacked out) - 620

Total Given Away So Far: 8,321,588

Section 1:

Section 2:

Section 3:

Section 4:

Section 5:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff