Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

JOIN US A OUR NEW HANGOUT

Welcome to Kaboom Charity!

The original Kaboom Charity started by RavenCpu and a friend. It turned out to be successful and helped out many Gaians.

In 2005 RavenCpu decided to reopen Kaboom Charity. He donated to 474 Gaian and gave away a total of 507,000 gold.

Back in 2006, a friend of Wagupocky's donated quite a few items to her. Some were items she already had, so she approached Raven Cpu about doing a giveaway through his charity. Kaboom Charity became Kaboom Giveaway.

And now in 2008 Kaboom Giveaway is going back to being Kaboom Charity with a brand new owner. With real life keeping Raven away he decided to pass down Kaboom to Dlady67.

Over the years Kaboom has gone through four charity threads, two giveaway threads, and several bans and hacks.

Feel free to stay and chat with us as we make questers dream's come true, one week at a time whee

Intro | Owners | Staff | News | Rules | Requirements | Donatees | Donators | Contests | Affiliates | Banners | Avatar Edits
//...Meet Dlady67, The Owner~

User Image

Im a 22 year old Internet Marketing student and Ive been on Gaia for about four years now. Im currently obsessed with manga and anime especially Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, and lots more whee I was brought to Kaboom by a friend and have been here ever since 4laugh

~Meet Raven CPU,
The One Who Started it All...//

Raven Cpu
User Image

Hey, tis I User Image You can call me either Mike or Raven 3nodding I'm a 24 year medical student with an erupting entrepreneurial spirit. I generally stay pretty busy, but I will be around here and there to chat smile I originally opened up Kaboom in October 2005 as a normal charity where we would donate gold to questers. Around October 2006 Wagu Pocky approached me about using the charity to donate some items that she had been given. I thought it sounded like a great idea so we went ahead and changed the charity around a bit to accommodate the "temporary" giveaway. Well, fate as you have it, decided to keep the giveaway running for a long time. Now that I don't really have time for Gaia these days and Wagu has moved on to bigger and better things, Kaboom is back to its roots, giving gold to those who are deserving of it.

Intro | Owners | Staff | News | Rules | Requirements | Donatees | Donators | Contests | Affiliates | Banners | Avatar Edits
//...Meet Our Wonderful Staff~

outlaw trinidy
User Image

Hi! I'm Trinidy also know as Trin and Trinny
I'm an American living in the east coast. I'm a Star Wars geek, as well as a reg geek xD
A loony random person who suprises people with either weird quotes or random gifts ninja you'll never know which is going to happen that day.
Want to know more? Ye shall learn soon cool

Charinje
User Image

Hi! I'm a Norwegian girl who's addicted to anime, manga and computer games; a real geek in short XD I can talk for ages about these topics so don't get me started! I've been hanging around Kaboom for a few years now because I love the people who frequent the place <3

~News...//

8/03/08

This is Dlady reporting with the latest updates. Im sure a few of our regulars are wondering whats with the under construction in the thread title. Well Raven and I have decided that it would be better to return Kaboom to a regular charity meaning no more nominations. Im currently in the process of returning Kaboom to how it used to be.

If any staff have found themselves no longer being staff and would like to return to helping out feel free to contact me.

//...Rules~

1 - No begging
2 - No flaming
3 - Obey Owner/Staff
4 - Do not stretch the page
5 - Obey the TOS
6 - If you don't like us or the charity then please leave.
7 - Please don't PM me the form. I won't overlook it in the charity thread.
8 - Please watch your language in here. We don't appreciate profanity as many other people don't as well. Please refrain from using it. There are many more intelligent words you can use in their place. Thanks whee

//...Requirements~

In order to receive a donation, all you have to do is meet the below requirements and fill out the donation form.

1. You must be a user that has been on for at least 1 month.
2. You must have at least 300 posts.
3. No begging.
4. You must have at least 5 posts in this thread.
5. We don't require you to have a quest thread.
6. You are welcome to re-apply for a donation 1 month after the last time this charity donated to you, but you must fulfill all the requirements again... including posting 5 more times.
7. There will be no more than 10 people on the waiting list at any given time. If you notice that the list is filled to the max (10 people waiting), please don't request a donation because we're obviously behind. If you do request a donation and the list is full then your request will be overlooked, unfortunately. Thanks ^_^
8. Please fill out the below form when you request a donation and post it in this thread.
9. If you receive a donation from us you have 2 weeks to accept the trade before it gets canceled.

Charities~

In addition to the regular requirements

1. Charity must be at least 2 months old.
2. Must have a charity thread.
3. Your charity thread must have at least 25 pages.
4. Only one charity will be given a donation a week.
5. You are welcome to re-apply for a donation 2 months after the last time this charity donated to you, but you must fulfill all the requirements again... including posting 5 more times.
6. Please fill out the charity form when you request a donation and post it in this thread.

[color=red][size=18]Quest Donation[/size][/color]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Join Date:[/b]
[b]Post Count:[/b]
[b]Reason for donation:[/b]
[b]Quest thread:[/b]
[b]Number of posts you've posted in this charity thread and the corresponding page numbers:[/b]
[b]Date you were last donated to by this charity:[/b]
[b]Number of times you've been donated to by this charity:[/b]

[color=blue][size=18]Charity Donation[/size][/color]

[b]Charity Name:[/b]
[b]Start Date:[/b]
[b]Reason for donation:[/b]
[b]Charity thread:[/b]
[b]Number of posts you've posted in this charity thread and the corresponding page numbers:[/b]
[b]What kind of charity is it?[/b]
[b]Number of donations you have given out:[/b]

~Waiting list...//

-Only 10 allowed on the list at a time-
(In order of first asked to last asked)

//...Donatees~

8/16/08
1. AB91
2. The Blue Moon Wolf - Never accepted trade
3. Wakeboarder-kid7
4. The kewl katt Wrote
5. anguicullus100
8/24/08
1. Razz Konomi
2. Stelios of Sparta
9/28/08
1. Aizen_Alkaida
10/12/08
1. HaoAsakura358
2. xXAngyAndroidXx
3. SweetYNiamh
4. wrathofrealm
5. Ines Verdelet
10/18/08
1. Menta Caramel - Never accepted trade
2. thepizzaismine
10/26/08
1. Dy0sa
11/03/08
1. Ninja-Kitty20
2. flamedramonfreak
11/16/08
1. xx apoco xx
2. daionara
12/6/08
1. Dy0sa
2. moonprincess70
3. Michiyo-Sempai
12/14/08
1. zealot neo
2. Fairweathering
1/5/09
1. Bartimaeus Fowl
2. Drunken_Zombiez
3. HumanAfterAll
1/25/09
1. izabethelay
2/2/09
1. Missed Attention
2. XxYagamiLighxX
2/21/09
1. OOdaniOO
2. xXcheshire_pussXx
3. Maguistars
3/9/09
1. kitsune665
2. Aino Ailill
3. scromlette
4. A God Named Blacklist
3/21/09
1. Marimoh
2. tisue
3. OoCandyYum
4. zealot neo
5. GaiaL<3vers Charity
3/29/09
1. HolySonata
4/12/09
1. theycallmesilver
2. DeathDoll_Hate
3. Porcelain facade
4/19/09
1. koolknight
2. AnnaKyoyama358
3. CaptainDragonRider
4. Angel Born Of Stars

5/11/09
1. HaoAsakura358
2. m a n g o m e l l o n

6/6/09
1. Stereo Rabbit
2. Phoenixon999
3. D a n c i n g Cigarettes
4. Sciensez
5. strawberryxangel

7/24/09
1. XxDevilStrigerxX
2. The Black Highlighter
3. zealot neo
4. mySt-idz

//...Donator Recognition~

We would like to recognize all of our donators here. Thank you so much for helping us continue the giveaway that we love so much. heart

nobletiger - Donated Marshmallow Snowman

C S N - Donated Thank You Letter For December 2006 and 500g

Dlady67 - Donated Thank You Letter For June 2007

Charinje - Donated Mecha Form

-D i n o- Mog - Donated 7k

KuraiKitty - Donated 30k

Thyme Traveler - Donated 5.5k

LeTeacup - Donated 8.5k and Winter Rose

[mendokusee] - Donated Demonic Anklets, Dalmascus Armor,Bouncy Antene, n_n glasses, Gift of the Goddess and 4k

Darling_Echoes - Donated 10k

Nikaze - Donated 6k

Zombaide - Donated Autumn Glory, Enchanted Strings, and Gothic Veil

Nisshu-chan - Donated Edmund's Underwear

Adwen - Donated Fairy Wings and Azure Tatsu Helm

Stelios of Sparta - Donated 5k

xx Apoco xx - Donated Baby Jack Mask, Mantis Mask, 2 Gold Hairpin Hearts, Obsidian Tatsu Helm, Lidless Demon Armor (Helm), Lidless Demon Armor (Chest), Leviathan's Grace (Chest), Coon Tail, Black Goth Pants, Enchanted Wooden Trunk, and Nightmare Chair

Shizuka Angel - Donated 500g, Madagascar Hippo Mask, Titan's Legacy (Seed), and Travelling Pants

vegetto723 - Donated gold <3

saksak96 - Donated 250g, Leap Year Frog, Lidless Demon Armor (Helm), Plastic Bag, Regalia of Ancient Fire (Circlet), Dark Elf's Circlet, Starhat, Leviathan's Grace (Chest), Lidless Demon Armor (Leggings), Popstar Guitar, Jackster Wand, 2008 Rejected Olympics Bronze Trophy, Pot o' Skittles

//...Contests~

Random Giveaway!

Gold will be randomly given to those who stick around and chat!

Page 4k Contest!

Anyone who posts on page 4k has a chance to win a prize but there's going to be some rules.

1. You can't win if your going to be the only one on page 4k. There has to be at least 5 different people on the page and NO MULES. If there's less than 5 then the next page will be used and we'll keep going until theres a page with more than 5.
2. Bump posts will not count. This is a really good prize so I want conversation posts!
3. If you just post Hi and How are you and then leave you will not win.
4. You have a better chance of getting something if you stay and chat! Even if you don't win the big prize you could still get something.
5. After all 15 posts on page 4k, or whatever page after were using, are made I will be doing a random number to decide who wins. BUT just because it lands on your post does not guarantee you the prize! Like I said before the post has to be conversational and the person can't have posted only twice or something.
6. If I decide you are not worthy of the prize then you will not get it! This is an expensive prize so I want it to go to someone worthy. Regulars have a better chance of getting it then someone who showed up a page before just for the contest.
7. If you don't understand a rule just ask about and I'll try to clarify it for you wink

Now what is this super awesome expensive prize you ask?
I'd like to keep it a surprise wink But I can give some hints!

1. It's an EI
2. It's finished evolving
3. It's worth over 100k

I know some of you know how expensive some EIs are so I'll leave you guessing which one it is.

Why am I giving out such an awesome EI?
It was donated and I have no use for it. I wont say who donated it but if you know who you are don't ruin the surprise!!

Any questions? Ask in the thread.

//...Affiliates~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

//...Banners~

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31255743&]
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Dlady67/kaboom/otg4uf.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Dlady67/kaboom/Kaboom.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Dlady67/kaboom/Charity.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/RavenCpu/Kaboom/KaboomGiveawaybanner1.png[/IMG][/url]

//...Avatar Edits~

User Image
By: Lily Maidie

User Image
By: joe_joe_511

User Image
By: `pookie

User Image
By: Simmy3

User Image

User Image

User Image
By: WinglessFairy

Unrewarding Love
Nomination
Person You Want to Nominate: Raven Cpu

Item Preference: Any item to make him look even more dashingly attractive. Or the happiness of other gaians. Nothing can make him look better.

Reason for Nomination: Raven is one of the most charming men in the world. He deserves our respect and our praise. The fact that he is sexy as hell has something to do with it as well <3

Has this person been questing for the item? If so about how long?: He is always questing to make people happy. So since his join date, he has been questing for the happiness of other gaians.

Link to their quest thread: Your standing in it.

Other Comments: He also wants Lily's panties.

WinglessFairy
Nomination
Person You Want to Nominate: Raven CPU
Item Preference: ALL OF THEM!!! twisted
Reason for Nomination: because he's awesome and smexy x3
Has this person been questing for the item? If so about how long?: nope, but he deserves em all! whee
Link to their quest thread: its in this thread somewhere....
Other Comments: doante to him!!!

Evening Wear
Creator: Wagupocky

Sporty

Cute

In the Kitchen with Raven
Creator: [ Dani ]

OMFG It's Raven O_O

*sigh*
User Image
Creator: WinglessFairy

A raven, eating me... Raven
User Image
Creator: WinglessFairy

User Image
By: Kyrillos

User Image
By: WinglessFairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff