Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find the guide helpful?

YEAH! I MADE GOLD! 0.61939102564103 61.9% [ 773 ]
Nah, I didn't make anything from it. 0.38060897435897 38.1% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 1248 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

User Image

I want to make gold just as much as anyone here right? Well I may seem like a noob but I've been on gaia for almost 3 years. I've been here since 2004. Now, I know I don't have expencive things or anything, but that's because I donate. ALOT. Also because this is my side account. Now, instead of begging people to donate heres a guide that will help you with that gold problem. The following guide will help you.

~The Guide of Wisdom~

~Gold~

What is gold?; you may ask. Well, gold is a virtual currency that we use on Gaia for pretty much everything. All items, games and some premium features on the site can be purchased with Gaia gold. There are tons of ways to get Gaia gold, just find some ways that you enjoy!

~Daily Chances~

First up, do your daily chances. These are pretty easy to get easy gold from. Any items you don't want from dail chance, sell them in the shops.
Now, youmay ask, what is the daily chance? The daily chance is in the left top corner when you go to the home page, my gaia page, community, games, world, and Gstore pages for your first time that day. Then click on the box in the daily chance box and you get gold or items. The daily chance box will look like this:
User Image
The button you press looks like this:
User Image

~Dailies~

Next, do your daily gold earns. The longer your on gaia the more you get for doing them. Like when I first did them when I joined I got roughly around the 10 gold neighborhood. Now I get about 25-75 gold. Now you might ask, what are the daily gold earns those are when you do your first posting, commenting, and etc. Start off by giving a random comment on a friends profile. Now, even if it's not your first time you still get gold. Then post on your thread or a random one. Remember, no spaming when you post. Next, do your first rate of the day at the arena. And first comment in the arena. Now you got your daily gold earns done.

~Marketpalce~

User Image
Another thing to get gold earns is buying cheap things in the marketplace. I find it easier to find cheap prices on clothing items, and Blox, and masks.
Now, yes, it's hard to beat other people getting the items but, heres a trick, type in your password in the box that says search keyword. Copy it. Now erase it so no one sees it. Next time it asks to confirm your purchase just paste it and you get the purchase done faster.
Also, in finding cheap prices most people mistake the prices as good deals or bad deals to make sure you don't fall for someone tricking you to buy something for a higher price then you think the item usually is, look for this.
Click the buy now button or bid button and see under where it says, price in shops.
For example, if you want to buy a chicken mask and it says the store price is 150. Make sure the price your bidding or buying it is half the price as it is in the stores. Because if your going to sell it it needs to be under the price your selling it for so you can make a profit.

~More Ways~

~Fishing~

For a low price of 25 gold purchase F fishing bait. F works just as good as A except F is cheaper. Go fishing and fill your bucket. Sell your fish and junk items. See, you generaly make a profit selling your fish. The price that you make for selling your fish is higher then how much you payed for bait. User Image

~Towns~

User Image
Another way is to go to towns. Anywhere in towns is fine. Shaking bushes, rocks, and trees by clicking on them can make gold fall out make you gold fast. In this by doing one thing you can make 0-10 gold on one shake. Quick gold huh? Also getting bugs and exchanging them for ink from Moira at Durem Depot can get you some gold. Inks sell for 2 gold each on the marketplace but you got to catch alot!

~Slots and Cards~

Another way is by slots and cards. Slots are more chancy then cards because slots are luck while cards are skill. So I suggest playing cards instead of slots. After cashing in your winnings for tickets you can sell the tickets for 2 gold each on the marketplace or save them up and buy yourself something at Prize and Joy. Then, you can keep sell it on the marketplace. For example, if you bought something for 1300 tickets sell it for 2600. Double the amount and you can increase it by 100 to make a huge profit. User Image

~Things to look for in the Marketplace~

Some easy things that people sell cheaply in the marketplace are, Worthless Black Giftbox
Chicken Mask
Blox's
Peasant Items
Spirit Falcon

Now heres the prices you should look for them at-
Worthless Black Giftbox= 0 - 800 gold
Chicken Mask= 0 - 70 gold
Blox's= 0 - 45 gold
Peasant Top= 0 - 40
Peasant Booties= 0 - 30
Spirit Falcon= 0 - 7200

Besides for the Mask, Blox's, and peasant items you sell in the stores you should sell the rest of them at-
Worthless Black Giftbox= 1100 gold
Spirit Falcon= 7600

~Surfing~

User Image
Surfing is just browsing the marketplace, going through pages on the world map, etc. It's practicly anything except browsign the g-store and anything on games. You randomly get gold by doing these things.

~Investing and Patience~

User Image

Investing in buying monthly collectibles is a great way to make gold! It may be expencive to your real cash but if your serious about making gold and you go on gaia regularly, then it's worth it. I only bought one collectibe in my whole almost 3 years at gaia. (I bought it on my main account this is my side). And it was a Mochie Puppy. Back in the days then a lot of people had mochies and they weren't worth more then 7.9k. Now they're worth over 30k. Wow. See, my point is if you hold on to your collectibles long enough you can make alot of gold.

~Other Random Things~

Posting in forums is another way to earn gold. By having a chat with someone on forums you can meet new people, make new friends and make gold! User Image

Vote, and comment in the arena! Rate other members' avatars and artwork and houses - is it awesome or not-so-awesome? You'll get gold for every vote you give and ever comment. User Image

Sell your talent! If you create art, writing, or just a fun game, you can find tons of people willing to buy your goods and services on Gaia! Because if none of there friends are on and there bored they may want something to oocupy them. User Image

~Gold Tips~

User Image Everything you do on Gaia earns you Gaia Gold, but don't be boring! If you do the same thing over and over, you'll earn less and less gold.
User Image Get out and explore! Every day, the first time you do anything- play games, making a forum post, sending a PM, or whatever- you'll get more gold for it than usual.
User Image The more time you spend on Gaia, the more gold you'll earn, so stick around!
User Image Keep your eyes peeled for special rare events and bonuses. They could pop up at any time.

Hope you enjoyed my guide pm me if theres anything you'dlike me to add.
Comments on it are accepted here and so are bumpers! Thanks! Please tell me how you like the guide. Thanks again! ^^
~Banners!~

I made a couple and if you liked the guide then please put this in your profile and/or signature so others and you can find the guide! Just copy and paste the code to get the image.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28114053&page=1#1237611154][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/Kikie179Graphics/Gaia Graphics/Guide2GoldBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28114053&page=1#1237611154][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/Kikie179Graphics/Gaia Graphics/Gold4GoldBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/Kikie179Graphics/Gaia Graphics/Gold2GoldBanner.jpg[/img]

WARNING: Banner #3 is only in image form because it won't let me link the image. So just to let everyone know. Also, I suggest banner #1 because it's my neatest and wll it's linked. 'Nough Said.

If you would like to make a banner for me pm me. I'm willing to pay banner makers 10-200 gold depending how good they did on the banner.

~Affiliates~

Pm me with your banner and you'll become an Affiliates to this guide.
hi nice guide. mimzy is a great thing to trade with too
Questions and Answers:

Q: Does this guide really work, or is it just a scam to get attention on yourself?
A: Nope, everything true in it, I've already tested it on my main account and in a week I made 15k!
Q: Can I donate to you?
A: Of course! ^^ I accept any donations even if it's just 1 gold it still makes a difference.

Any other questions for me? If so, post them here and/or pm them to me.
hey, this is pretty good. thanks!!! ^^
your welcome! ^^ I wanted to help people thats all.
~Bump!~ Which more people would post and someone would make a banner.
XD
thanks!

i heart it
~Bump!~ I was wondering could someone help me with advertising?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff