Welcome to Gaia! ::

I command thee to click on this!

NEVER! 0.36318407960199 36.3% [ 73 ]
aw screw you! ò_ó *clicks* 0.63681592039801 63.7% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 > >> >>> »|

TEH SUPAH RARE COUPLE AND GROUP ARTSHOP

Welcome to the Supah Rare Couple/Group artshop!
I have noticed that interacting avi art is really rare, and since that's what I seem to enjoy drawing the most, I decided to open this shop.

I MIGHT BE BACK SOON

There will be no bumping prizes, but possible gifts for frequent and nice visitors.

WONT BE TAKING ANY ORDERS TILL FURTHER NOTICE DUE RL WORK (GOT A SCHEDULE CHANGE I DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR... WORKING A 10 HOUR SHIFT). IM STILL GOING TO FINISH ALL THE COMISSIONS I HAVE SO FAR.

8 months later, I have been forced to reduce my work shift to part time. Im in my last year of university, and part of a REALLY BIG proyect which might lead to one of my dreams come true.... blah whatever. The thing is I need to practice my un1337 drawing skills. So, I will be opening up the slots, but picking who/what I will draw. So IM GOING TO DECIDE WHAT COMISSIONS TO TAKE!

You can request the following
* OC art (only if I like or if it's something I can handle)
* Couple art and group art. WARNING: I won't do yaoi or yuri art, expect if you expect if you get get me an extremely rare and expensive item like a nightmare scarf, ninja headband or something similar.

RULES I HATE THEM BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE MAKE ME PUT THE LIST UP HERE SINCE THEY HAVE NO CONSIDERATION AT ALL!

* NO stealing. Its low and aggravating. The art is done by me, but belongs to the comissioners
* IF YOU HAVE A DEADLINE... THEN FOR HEAVEN´S SAKE TELL ME!!!!!! so I can work on it!
* IF you don´t have the gold to pay me... then simply DON´T order! for heaven´s sake! it´s logic!
HOW TO ORDER

IM ACCEPTING ONE COUPLE COLORED (CG) REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND. THE GOLD EARNED IN THIS COMISSION, SHALL GO FOR HER DREAM AVI. ---& worth 27ks
Im working right now on an auction piece... so this will be most likely the only exception i will be doing for a while. Charge for the pic will be 25ks.

Thanks a lot for the people who ordered,... my friend will be getting her dream avi as soon as i complete the couples ñ_ñ

And because my classes are over now (im still working on the auction piece and on the couples. Couples to be completed this weekend probably), I will offer two waist up CG slots for 18ks or more.

that was fast too biggrin

1. Just PM me what you want me to draw, link examples if you have too please. THE SUBJECT ON THE PM MUST BE "ARTSHOP"!
2. I answer back if i accept the comission
3. Send the trade

**a couple of days later or so**

4. I pm you the finished picture
5. You complete the trade

I ACCEPT ART TRADES TOO, BUT THOSE NEED TO BE DISCUSSED SINCE I HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLY RIPPED OFF WITH 2 OF MY 3 ART TRADES AND THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF
SAMPLE AND PRICES

Samples time! yay!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! I DONT WANT PMS ASKING FOR THE PRICES, OR WORST, EVEN COMPLAINING HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS (there are other shop which are more expensive, or cheaper so if you´re not happy, SCRAM!)

Here are all my samples. CLICK for FULL view, please:

waist up body colored 15k:
User ImageUser Image User Image

Fullbody lineart + CG, 20ks ~ 25ks depending on difficulty:
User Image User Image User Image

Fullbody lineart no color 10k
User Image http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/sOrc3r3z/Gaia/th_comissionsample.jpg[/img]- User Image User Image

Couple (no color) 20k
User ImageUser Image User Image

Couple CG (make an offer +30k)
User Image

... and couple traditional collab +40k
User Image User Image

Thx for taking a look.

WISHLIST

you can buy me with any of these items xD (fullbody CG):

* gift of goddes
* UNICORN HORN! I WANT THIS BADLY! im offering a colored couple for this
* western zodiac
* flame sword

IMPOSSIBLES (I guess i can offer a colored group pic for these xD):
* golden Laurels
* ninja head band
SLOTS AND INFORMATION

Most of the time, i will take your order. Single characters take me much less time than couple/more obviously.

NOT ACCEPTING COUPLES! NEED TO FINISH THE ONES I CURRENTLY HAVE if you want to bribe of course, thats something else xD

So, basically I have most of the time open slots, even if they are not showing on the list (i can do several waist ups, they are less time consuming)... just pm me to ask.

And here, the list. NOTE: first order =/= first serve, i do them in random order

AFTER IM DONE WITH THE ORDERS, I WILL OPEN ONE SLOT FOR EACH STYLE

Waist up colored

1. slot
2. slot

Fullbody colored CLOSED
1. K.o.z.i -- waiting for approval
2. Tyrannde - Oc

Couple lineart
1. DarkSerena67 -- inking
2. Slot

Couple colored
CLOSED
1. Wizler -- inking
2. Iris -- Oc

IF YOU REALLY WANT A FULLBODY COLORED PIC FROM ME THEN (o< BRIBE ME! Im not doing those right now, until the slots are empty again

PENDING ORDERS

LATEST PIC, december, 20, 2007
Click for full view!
User Image
User Image

-----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E-Flight

E-Flight
I'm sure you've already heard from Kurobashi, but I'd just like to add in a thank you myself. Your drawing is simply wonderful, and I love how you depicted Kuro-kun and I. Thanks again.

- E-Flight

Kuro-kun is a tough guy to read, so when he showed me that picture and told me he commissioned that, I just had to find out who drew it.

I love it! -cough- I'm sure I didn't need to reply to this message, but you do deserve all the compliments.

Sleinah

Such an awesome pose!!*0* <333 I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE IT to pieces!

Satelle

Mua! I love it! <3

My friend Deux and her watercolor shop biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff