are you trying to copy OWS?

I could only dream to look like her!

well you're a quarter of the way there.

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
hey I can send you the gold once I get my last trade. the sponsor amount that I got was 380,000 and if I had the gold i'd just send it all now and once the last trade came kept that, however I do not at this time have those funds until that last trade is sent and complete. it was a pleasure going nude for YDA's charity as a thank you for all the help for my quest

Feline Bookworm

17,840 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Felinacus
I have CoCo heart

Just saw ur post GRATZ!

Shy Giver

-S i m p l y Nikki
hey I can send you the gold once I get my last trade. the sponsor amount that I got was 380,000 and if I had the gold i'd just send it all now and once the last trade came kept that, however I do not at this time have those funds until that last trade is sent and complete. it was a pleasure going nude for YDA's charity as a thank you for all the help for my quest
That's fine. I'm patient and understand that it takes time to gather everything. Be sure to send a PM or quote your last sponsor if they haven't contacted you yet. 3nodding

Shy Giver

Kakkara18
Thanks for the earned goldies! Just wanted to make sure that all of the sponsors had payed up or if you covered any of the sponsorships with your own gold. Need to know if I can include all of them in the raffle. cat_3nodding

Feline Bookworm

17,840 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
4th Kitty
Username: Citten13
What are you questing for?: Lace Meow
Approx. marketplace value: 485,666
Gold you have now: ;~; 5k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I have one but it's less than a week old...
When did you join Gaia?: Mid 09
Your favorite animal: o-o by now alot to count
Where did you find this charity?: Summer event
Anything else you want to tell me?: Kitties

Cluttered Cat

Citten13
4th Kitty
I can only donate if you've gotten Baby-kun. Showing him in that inventory box will work as proof if you don't want to equip him.

Feline Bookworm

17,840 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Citten13
4th Kitty
I can only donate if you've gotten Baby-kun. Showing him in that inventory box will work as proof if you don't want to equip him.

Okie-dokie, lil one is on my head :3

Shy Giver

Star_Suicide
Thanks for the earned goldies, too! As my mention with Kakkara's sent trade, wanted to make sure all your sponsors had paid up or if you had covered any of it on your own.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Star_Suicide
Thanks for the earned goldies, too! As my mention with Kakkara's sent trade, wanted to make sure all your sponsors had paid up or if you had covered any of it on your own.
Not all of them have paid yet so I covered the rest of the funds on my own smile

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
*frowns*
i Think Im Giving Up On Kandi Kitten For My Main Kitty Quest Since Nobody Hardly Donates.
crying
can I Post A More Reasonable Kitty Quest Here Again? It Would Be My Third Quest With Yall.

Cluttered Cat

Star_Suicide
Not all of them have paid yet so I covered the rest of the funds on my own smile
If you don't want to mention them here, PM YDA which ones haven't paid yet. Then let that account know when they do pay.

Feline Bookworm

17,840 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Username: T I2 U T H
What are you questing for?: Kitten star C:
Approx. marketplace value: 5,000,000m
Gold you have now: 700k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-purfect-quest-w-3/t.87139801_151/#156
When did you join Gaia?: 2010
Your favorite animal: Cats! <3
Where did you find this charity?: a friend told me about it in my questing forum.
Anything else you want to tell me?:

Kitten star is adorable! heart ^ heart

User Image
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Thanks for the earned goldies! Just wanted to make sure that all of the sponsors had payed up or if you covered any of the sponsorships with your own gold. Need to know if I can include all of them in the raffle. cat_3nodding
User Image

They are all good. ♥ Thanks for checking, I had been waiting on completion of 4 trades when I sent yours actually.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces