Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one
Oh.. I'm taking BS Pharmacy as my Pre-Med course. How about you? Are you in college too?

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

Oh wow, that does sound brutal. Yeh, I'm going to be starting my last year of BFA Character Animation in the fall.

Which sounds a lot less impressive than yours, haha.

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one
lookatkimberly

Oh wow, that does sound brutal. Yeh, I'm going to be starting my last year of BFA Character Animation in the fall.

Which sounds a lot less impressive than yours, haha.
If I have also a talent in arts, I would not take this course.... Hahahahah...

Yours is impressive as well smile

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

Hilariously enough, I've been told by 3rd parties that my workload is worse than that of a Pre-Med or Pre-Law student.

I can't really say one way or the other, all I know is that I'm at my campus more than 24 hours at a time a lot of the time. It's very frustrating working with a large group of people, but the work itself is pretty fun.

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one

Hilariously enough, I've been told by 3rd parties that my workload is worse than that of a Pre-Med or Pre-Law student.

I can't really say one way or the other, all I know is that I'm at my campus more than 24 hours at a time a lot of the time. It's very frustrating working with a large group of people, but the work itself is pretty fun.

Wow!! eek

You're very hardworking! Your work is very hard I guess? sweatdrop

But I guess your salary is very high biggrin

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

lol! I do work really hard, but it's all subjective work so even if I work hard, I can still get told it's awful.

I'm not getting paid to do this, haha. Even my internship is unpaid, sadly. But even when I graduate, I can expect between $40k-50k as my salary. Which is really high by my standards, but probably low compared to what your salary will be lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm in a field where you gotta love what you're doing, and not be banking on a super fat paycheck. But I'm okay with that.

Also, sorry if my responses start getting more and more delayed. I'm trying to clean out a closet in my living room, haha.

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one
Oh, I thought you just finished college sweatdrop

Uhmmm... I think I will also love being a doctor someday (that's my dream ever since.... hahahaha). But I sometimes regret the fact that I am taking BS Pharmacy as my Pre-Med course, hahaha!

Oh, it's okay... Just take your time cleaning your closet smile

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

Oh, no, haha. I still have another year left.

Man, I could never be a doctor. I'm really squeamish, lol. But it's really cool that you want to be a doctor!

What's so bad about BS Pharmacy, though?

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one

Thanks smile
I still two years left to finish this course..

Oh... I guess my course isn't that bad, but my professors are! Almost all of them are terrors xd

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

Haha, it's kind of bittersweet, because all my friends are graduating right now.

Oh! That sucks! I'm fortunate to have really awesome/understanding professors. I mean, there are only three of them. I'm in a pretty small class, too. There's only 25 of us in this major, that will be graduating together. (There will be a total of 60 if you include the junior class).

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one

Haha, it's kind of bittersweet, because all my friends are graduating right now.

Oh! That sucks! I'm fortunate to have really awesome/understanding professors. I mean, there are only three of them. I'm in a pretty small class, too. There's only 25 of us in this major, that will be graduating together. (There will be a total of 60 if you include the junior class).

Oh.. good for you... I don't know why our professors are terror sad
I'm an incoming 4th year student smile

Lucky for you, you only a year left to finish college smile

High-functioning Shoujo

lookatkimberly

I will be a 5th year student in the fall. /sad

But I'm really glad to finally be at just one year left. These past four years have been really grueling and I don't want to be in college anymore, haha. Even though I'm still considering grad school. xD;;

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
intelligent one
Oh... Congratulations on your graduation smile

Goodluck on the next chapter of your life! hahahahaha

Cluttered Cat

I'll get to charity stuff tomorrow. 3nodding

Versatile Pumpkin

16,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Username: mEcHaNiCaL_kaitlyn
What are you questing for?: Bpgie
Approx. marketplace value: ABP is about 9.5mill, LBP is 14 mill atm, though i refuse to pay that much, Bogie isnt worth near that
Gold you have now: slightly over 8 mill, sooo close to ABP crying
Link to quest thread (if you have one): i dont have one D: but i have an adoption plea in my siggy. i dont have a quest bar because i dont like to advertise my gold amounts >.>
When did you join Gaia?: 2007
Your favorite animal: tree frogs cat_4laugh
Where did you find this charity?: im supporting passarellas kitten quest and saw that this charity helped her with her quest <3
Anything else you want to tell me?:herm....most of my gold comes from playing zomg, booty grab, and haralds of chaos....basically anything i can do to reach my goal. i actually quite enjoy zomg, the others i only do to help my quest. ive also never saved anywhere close to this much in my gaia-life >.< the last time was to buy penguin slippers for my friends birthday a few years ago. i dont have a quest thread because i feel like there are too many of them as is and people wont care about mine, also i always feel awkward asking people for donations....im usually the one that gives away my stuff to my friends because they think an item is cute cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff