Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Sweet Angel Mary
3 days until black friday, i'm hoping a cat is sold in the cash shop, then i can hopefully buy it.
Jet is going to be in the Black Friday sale! Means he'll be cheaper to buy with gold... but I do not want to spend $50 to get him. >.<

i've been doing gaia cash offers and i almost have enough to get him, i'll do some offers tomorrow and hopefully i'll have enough

i almost have enough cash on mules to get what i want from this sale.

Cluttered Cat

Sweet Angel Mary

i've been doing gaia cash offers and i almost have enough to get him, i'll do some offers tomorrow and hopefully i'll have enough

I didn't even think about the Cash offers... but I'm too lazy for that. rofl

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Sweet Angel Mary

i've been doing them for months, but if it's like kitten star last year, he'll be 5 mil after the sale.

there's a dust bunny in captchas

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't think I could even get 5000GC for Jet this year. I shoulda saved

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
yay ultra satan kitty in the cash shop. I'm gonna get him and jet, though i may get ultra satan with gold.
Username: TheGooseWhisperer
What are you questing for?: Milk the Cat
Approx. marketplace value: 21+mil
Gold you have now: 2,58O,OOOg
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My quest thread
When did you join Gaia?: Feb '04 (my original avatar is ~C()C()~ )
Your favorite animal: African Elephant. I know it's a weird one to most people, but I find African elephants so majestic, and they're smart and loyal too! My second favies is a tie for cows (I know... two weird ones XD) and Canadian Geese (hence my username lol)
Where did you find this charity?: I was browsing the charity/quest forums :]
Anything else you want to tell me?: Today is my birthday n_n *squee* (I'm not saying this for brownie points or anything -- I'm just super excited because today is the first birthday ever that I get to spend with my husband.) I'm officially 22 emotion_dealwithit lol
Thanks for considering me :]
And I do plan to stay and chat, just so ya know :]

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Sweet Angel Mary

does ultra satan fit on your avi. I'm planning an epic cat quest starting in January, trying to get every cat that I don't have next year. So I'll probably be asking for a lot of donations next year. I will probably be able to get ultra satan this weekend and i got jet today so i figure next year might be the year to get all the cats.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Yay for getting Jet!

I shoulda saved my GC

Cluttered Cat

Sweet Angel Mary
does ultra satan fit on your avi. I'm planning an epic cat quest starting in January, trying to get every cat that I don't have next year. So I'll probably be asking for a lot of donations next year. I will probably be able to get ultra satan this weekend and i got jet today so i figure next year might be the year to get all the cats.
Based on poses, I think Ultra Satan can fit on my head without removing other cats. There's the shoulder pose that removes the Catastrophe... so I'd have to find him another spot. So if I do get the pink kitty, it just shows up a pick spot about the Cheshire Cat.
*looks up Ultra Satan*
That is... sooo... CUTE!
Seriously *melts*
*hearts the charity*

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
OtherWorldShukumei
Sweet Angel Mary
Based on poses, I think Ultra Satan can fit on my head without removing other cats. There's the shoulder pose that removes the Catastrophe... so I'd have to find him another spot. So if I do get the pink kitty, it just shows up a pick spot about the Cheshire Cat.

really? so he does fit. I should check if he deflated.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
So I'm wondering if I should make an avi to show off ultra satan or jet or both.

Liberal Gekko

Username: xJustTheTipx
When did you join Gaia?: 5 days ago
Do you like cats?: Heck yes!
What is your favorite animal?: Meerkat maybe. It has kat in the name!
Have you started questing for anything yet?: I don't actually know. I've done zOMG quests. Do they count?
What color Cat Band would you like?: Goldenrod please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff