Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Moved into our new place, and it's HUGE! Well, huge in comparison to what we're used to. Still unpacking.

My Moose is still getting used to the place. She was not happy the first day, at all. She hid in the bathroom behind the toilet or in the closet when we tried to get her out to explore. Seems she explored more while we were sleeping, but she likes to chill under the bed. Haven't caught her scratching any of the corners yet. *crosses fingers*

Next paycheck I'll probably get her a cat tree. She already jumped onto my chair and onto my desk, so I think she'll appreciate a tall toy just for her.
This is a really cute charity :3
I may just put in an application!
Username: w0nd3r_k
What are you questing for?: Kiki kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 1300k
Gold you have now: We currently have about 575k towards it 3nodding
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Rainbowlutions - A joint quest thread (we just moved here from an older version over here, so we cumulatively have 9 pages of posts xD )
When did you join Gaia?: 861 Days Ago 3nodding
Your favorite animal: I know I should say cats, but... Fennec Fox redface
Where did you find this charity?: Through xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx's quest thread 3nodding
Anything else you want to tell me?: *just observing your post above mine* Is your cat's name actually Moose? Or do you just call her your moose?

I only ask because... we had an obese Golden Retriever that my sister dubbed 'her Moose' and it sortof stuck. It warmed my heart to see 'My Moose' written somewhere in a pleasant context c:

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shy Giver

w0nd3r_k
Username: w0nd3r_k
What are you questing for?: Kiki kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 1300k
Gold you have now: We currently have about 575k towards it 3nodding
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Rainbowlutions - A joint quest thread (we just moved here from an older version over here, so we cumulatively have 9 pages of posts xD )
When did you join Gaia?: 861 Days Ago 3nodding
Your favorite animal: I know I should say cats, but... Fennec Fox redface
Where did you find this charity?: Through xXx LoLLiiPoP xXx's quest thread 3nodding
Anything else you want to tell me?: *just observing your post above mine* Is your cat's name actually Moose? Or do you just call her your moose?

I only ask because... we had an obese Golden Retriever that my sister dubbed 'her Moose' and it sortof stuck. It warmed my heart to see 'My Moose' written somewhere in a pleasant context c:
Accepted!

My cat's name is Mussina. Named after a retired Yankees baseball player, Mike Mussina. Moose is for short, and she's a rather large cat (about 15 pounds), so the names fits her rather well. cat_xd
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Accepted!

My cat's name is Mussina. Named after a retired Yankees baseball player, Mike Mussina. Moose is for short, and she's a rather large cat (about 15 pounds), so the names fits her rather well. cat_xd

Ahhhh that's so cute :3
Our dog was Misty, but a few years ago my sister started calling her Moose and it stuck. She died early 2011, but whenever my sister reminisces about her, she has a certain way of saying 'My Moose!'. As I said... it was pleasant to see someone else fondly referring to their moose 3nodding

Shy Giver

Ugh... and that cat just will not let us sleep in. She's not being overly terrible, but just noisy enough to wake us up every half-hour or so in the morning. I haven't gotten to sleep past 7am since we've moved, and today was supposed to be a sleep-in day. We actually got up earlier than normal today since she was bothering us.

I don't think she's loud enough to bother our neighbors, but Jon was in a bad mood over it this morning. Once we both got up, about an hour later, she's quiet and chilling under the bed. Maybe we should try to keep her up all day so that she'll sleep at night. XD
;u;

Thank you so much! biggrin

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
My sister's cat is almost 9 lb. He looks fat, because he's so fluffy. His name is Commodore Philip Fluffenpaws, but everyone calls him Commi or Commodore.

I'm so tired. I stayed up too late last night.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shy Giver

Tenko72
My sister's cat is almost 9 lb. He looks fat, because he's so fluffy. His name is Commodore Philip Fluffenpaws, but everyone calls him Commi or Commodore.

I'm so tired. I stayed up too late last night.
Moose is really fluffy, too.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Moose sounds adorable. I have a soft spot for big, fluffy cats.

Conservative Consumer

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50

Manly Man-Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers