• Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

I want to thank all of you guys for posting in my achievement thread and helping me get it. I really appreciate it. And I feel so loved. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Cat

I'm glad I got all the achievements. Now I'm just saving up points a little to try to keep Ian and Louie in the top positions.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

Go Louie! : D

♪♫♪♬♪~

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Finally have power again! Dumb Hurricane that hit made my area lose power for a while. Today was supposed to be my first day, but school was closed because of no power.

Shy Giver

billy_bobbyandpants
Finally have power again! Dumb Hurricane that hit made my area lose power for a while. Today was supposed to be my first day, but school was closed because of no power.
Ouch, that sucks. Glad you made it out safe though!

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah i'm glad I'm safe to, school was closed again today aswell! I'm one of the lucky ones thougu, there are still some people without power. I thought that I wasn't gonna get it back until friday! Sadly most of the food in my ouse went bad so I had to go shopping with my mom today.

Cluttered Cat

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OtherWorldShukumei
My new desktop background. blaugh

http://www.wallpaperhere.com/Anime_Animated/Cartoon/Flying_Cat_86287
~♪♫♪♬♪

rofl

♪♫♪♬♪~

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

Time for Lin's Random Musing of Whim-ness.

Do you know what's sad? I'm in the mood to RP.
I had a really awesome one on the go for a while, but the person I've been RPing with hasn't been on in about 3 or 4 months.

Oh well. Back to Forsaken World and WoW. (And more importantly finding language lessons so I can learn German.)

♪♫♪♬♪~

Shy Giver

Lindori
~♪♫♪♬♪

I had a really awesome one on the go for a while, but the person I've been RPing with hasn't been on in about 3 or 4 months.

Oh well. Back to Forsaken World and WoW. (And more importantly finding language lessons so I can learn German.)

♪♫♪♬♪~
The one with phud?
I would have loved to continue the group one we were working on, but I'm so terrible at posting. >.< I get plenty of ideas, but it's hard for me to get it down in writing.

I need to continue playing WoW. The only time I really seem to play it is when I notice Jon get on, and then he usually logs off out of boredom only a few minutes later.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
~♪♫♪♬♪

♪♫♪♬♪~
The one with phud?
I would have loved to continue the group one we were working on, but I'm so terrible at posting. >.< I get plenty of ideas, but it's hard for me to get it down in writing.

I need to continue playing WoW. The only time I really seem to play it is when I notice Jon get on, and then he usually logs off out of boredom only a few minutes later.
~♪♫♪♬♪

Yeah. That one. She was busy over the summer with social life and now she's gone back to school. And I was busy with my move. Plus the 7 hour time difference doesn't really help either.

I have no ideas unfortunately.

I haven't really been doing much on WoW, really. Just the Molten Front dailies because I want that hippogryph mount. I'll probably get there in a couple of weeks. I just recruited the armor guy a moment ago and got a much-needed trinket upgrade for my kitty spec and a belt upgrade for my balance spec. Now I just need the Marks to recruit the Ancients and fill the Moonwell.

Other than that I was running dungeons in the evening with Bunny to help her gear up her pally. That helped too, since I got some stuff for my balance set. I think now though she's on hiatus again, so now I think I'm going to have to suck it up and try heroics by myself (it helped when neither of us knew what we were doing lol).

And Forsaken World is just the same old grind of guild dailies and Henry dailies. Kinda boring, but whatever. The 3x quest experience actually makes it possible for me to reach the 21.9mil xp I need to reach level 47 actually possible. (Stupid F2P MMOs and their crazy xp curves.)

♪♫♪♬♪~

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~♪♫♪♬♪

Yay, finally managed to make an avi using the violin pose from the Virgo stage of the Zodiacal.

♪♫♪♬♪~

Shy Giver

gaia_kittenstar
Username: ox_Abi_xo
What are you questing for?: North Kitten Star
Approx. marketplace value: About 6mil
Gold you have now: 4mil
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Click Here smile
When did you join Gaia?: 198 days ago..It was sometime in February, 2011 smile
Your favorite animal: Giraffes! :3 and Llamas xD
Where did you find this charity?: You posted on my thread heart
Anything else you want to tell me?: Thank you for letting me know about your charity smile and if you want proof of my posts etc i have a screenshot smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff