She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Romantic Werewolf

Well I'm off, I'll visit again soon
User Image

Cluttered Cat

Zombiepleasure

Lol as I can see, I have a few, Kaya, coco, bubu, ruru, Skelekitty, North kitten star, Long cat scarf,
The tiger plush, an possible a few more without thinking. I would like a kiki, kitten star, jet, and all that but Lucky is the cutest to me. So I choose to go for him, not really doing good as far as
gold goes. I've been toying with the idea of selling off most of my inventory since I only use like 1/4th of it for it and I do have a nice quantity of gaia cash waiting to be Invested in something that
will turn a profit so I will be honest I'm not the most needing of the gaians. ^.^
User Image
Yeah, I've got a bunch of old CIs sitting in my storage that I sell from time to time. But I still pop into charities and fill out forms for donations when I have the time to frequent one for a bit. Since almost all of them require you to stick around to get a donation. >.< I have other places to be; I don't have time to play in that many threads. So I tend to hang out, put in an app, and then try to stick around for a month.

Shy Giver

Got another Nosey Face Tattoo from the DC! And I haven't gotten it on any other account, like it knows this account can use them. xd

Friendly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Username: Kinoko the Clarinet
What are you questing for?: AFK
Approx. marketplace value: 13,500,000
Gold you have now: 55,300
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I have one, but it's only 2 days old. The link is in my signature as well.Click Me!
When did you join Gaia?: October 31, 2004.
My original account was hacked-that^ was the date I joined on the original one. sweatdrop
Your favorite animal: Tigers/Wolves heart
Where did you find this charity?: THE List for Charities
by THE Santa Claus 3nodding
Anything else you want to tell me?: Thank you very much for your time!! I'll definitely be back on my next quest, as well as recommend the thread (regardless of what happens)! It's just so cute!! mrgreen

Romantic Werewolf

Dc?

Well i can understand If I made a charity I would like a little give with that take you
know? Well I'm sure You know very well. I don;t think people who can't atleast show
even a little dedication should deserve a donation. But thats up to the donater.
I mean two months too much a month is more than enough to show some love
to and if I received a donation after a month i would pop back in and say a little
hello.

But I'm not as needy as other gaians, I'm greedy yes I won't lie, and I do donate
but mostly only to friends or people who strike a very good cord to me. As of right now
I've been fighting with myself to sell off the majority of my inventory towards my lucky
since I only use like 1/4 if not 1/5 of it. The rest if mostly for collection. to have.
Gaia breeds greed.

So I commend you on any donations you give simply because you do it without
requiring a person to really dedicate their time to your thread. I think its mostly
unfair to you. But if it makes you happy then I'm happy. ^.^
User Image

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
*crashes in and does a barrelroll*

Romantic Werewolf

*is tripped by Yami* Oomph *rolls over on back* Geez chickie be more graceful ^.^
User Image

Cluttered Cat

Woo, been busy the past few days. I need to go get that app above.

Shy Giver

Kinoko the Clarinet
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I have one, but it's only 2 days old. The link is in my signature as well.Click Me!
My original account was hacked-that^ was the date I joined on the original one. sweatdrop
Anything else you want to tell me?: Thank you very much for your time!! I'll definitely be back on my next quest, as well as recommend the thread (regardless of what happens)! It's just so cute!! mrgreen
Accepted!

Shy Giver

Zombiepleasure

Dc?

Well i can understand If I made a charity I would like a little give with that take you
know? Well I'm sure You know very well. I don;t think people who can't atleast show
even a little dedication should deserve a donation. But thats up to the donater.
I mean two months too much a month is more than enough to show some love
to and if I received a donation after a month i would pop back in and say a little
hello.

But I'm not as needy as other gaians, I'm greedy yes I won't lie, and I do donate
but mostly only to friends or people who strike a very good cord to me. As of right now
I've been fighting with myself to sell off the majority of my inventory towards my lucky
since I only use like 1/4 if not 1/5 of it. The rest if mostly for collection. to have.
Gaia breeds greed.

So I commend you on any donations you give simply because you do it without
requiring a person to really dedicate their time to your thread. I think its mostly
unfair to you. But if it makes you happy then I'm happy. ^.^
User Image
DC = Daily Chance

Yeah, I don't really require people to be active in my thread since I, myself, am not here all the time. They have to show dedication to their quest though, hence my proof of quest requirements. If I don't expect them to hang out and "deserve" my donation that way, they have to show that they "deserve" a donation with their quest activity. I tend to give a bit more to people with awesome quest threads that show past quests... ways I can see that they are obtaining what they sought. 3nodding

Friendly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Kinoko the Clarinet
Accepted!

Yay! Thank you!! 4laugh

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Username: LegendHearts
What are you questing for?: KiKi.
Approx. marketplace value: 1,420,000
Gold you have now: 23k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I don't have one.
When did you join Gaia?: This is a newer account (my other account had stalkers) It was September 2010 when I originally joined (see KLegendOfZeldaH)
Your favorite animal: It might be kitty, I'm not quite sure though. ^^ Maybe a KiKi? XD
Where did you find this charity?: The List of Charities.
Anything else you want to tell me?: I have a quest thread but it lies. I forget to update it User Image

Romantic Werewolf

lol never thought of it that way, About how people prove it through quest activity.
Yeah, I see the thread is a little sparse for life. makes me think of my old thread home.
For an entire year after the owner disappeared people would pop in and out over
the course of days an carry out week long conversations. Funny thing is we still post
every now and then there just to say hi to all the old regs. Even if the owner quit.
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Zombiepleasure

Lol as I can see, I have a few, Kaya, coco, bubu, ruru, Skelekitty, North kitten star, Long cat scarf,
The tiger plush, an possible a few more without thinking. I would like a kiki, kitten star, jet, and all that but Lucky is the cutest to me. So I choose to go for him, not really doing good as far as
gold goes. I've been toying with the idea of selling off most of my inventory since I only use like 1/4th of it for it and I do have a nice quantity of gaia cash waiting to be Invested in something that
will turn a profit so I will be honest I'm not the most needing of the gaians. ^.^
User Image
Yeah, I've got a bunch of old CIs sitting in my storage that I sell from time to time. But I still pop into charities and fill out forms for donations when I have the time to frequent one for a bit. Since almost all of them require you to stick around to get a donation. >.< I have other places to be; I don't have time to play in that many threads. So I tend to hang out, put in an app, and then try to stick around for a month.
i find that very difficult sweatdrop it's hard to participate in a new thread especially when you're required to chat to everyone :/ i was in a few for a while but i've stopped going cuz the people never really talked to me much or ignored me neutral

Romantic Werewolf

IRKY
i find that very difficult sweatdrop it's hard to participate in a new thread especially when you're required to chat to everyone :/ i was in a few for a while but i've stopped going cuz the people never really talked to me much or ignored me neutral

Yes thats the problem with nearly any thread. I've been guilty of it as much
as any regular. But I've also greeted the new comer and treated them fairly
to, it just depends on the day I'm having. Thats why I try to pop in more than
often to see if I'll be treated differently. My old thread home accepted me the
first night I popped in and after that I was there for months, at first it was for
the monthly items but after awhile it was for the people. I miss them, I talk to
a few but most are gone or changed their names. I'm just so picky over my threads.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces