<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Lunaria Canis

Quite a bit, yeah.
User Image

How sad. Well I wish you luck with your quest. ^^ Hopefully users will come to their senses and drop the price a bit.
User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kakkara18
Lunaria Canis

Quite a bit, yeah.
User Image

How sad. Well I wish you luck with your quest. ^^ Hopefully users will come to their senses and drop the price a bit.
User Image

Thank you. I don't ask for a whole lot, just always like collecting the fox items.
Lunaria Canis

Thank you. I don't ask for a whole lot, just always like collecting the fox items.
User Image

Do you have a list you plan on questing still?
User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kakkara18
Lunaria Canis

User Image

Do you have a list you plan on questing still?
User Image

I wanted to get the Ikku the Fox, but that was way out of my reach. I have a few items on my wishlist, but it's usually certain items that I pine over because I never have the cash to get them.
Lunaria Canis
I wanted to get the Ikku the Fox, but that was way out of my reach. I have a few items on my wishlist, but it's usually certain items that I pine over because I never have the cash to get them.
User Image

Ah. So you have most of the fox related items then?
User Image

Shy Giver

User Image

Then quote this post and give me a correct answer! This is good for the first 3 next 2 people, and no answer can be alike. Only need one answer per person.

What are some things that can cause a (domestic) cat stress?
-Already used = A new cat in the house.
Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image

Then quote this post and give me a correct answer! This is good for the first 3 next 2 people, and no answer can be alike. Only need one answer per person.

User Image

Changing the food without mixing it from old to new.
User Image

Shy Giver

Kakkara18
Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image

User Image

Changing the food without mixing it from old to new.
User Image
Kakkara wins a raffle spot for answering a trivia question correctly!

Remember that this question is open for one more person, so quote above and answer away!
« ∞ ° º ~ ∞ ○ ≈ ∙ ♫♪♫ ≈ ○ ∞ ☼ ~ º °

yay!...
In case I didnt say it I got my Jungle King already. <3
zomg farming + selling something got me the rest of the way.

° º ~ ☼ ∞ ○ ≈ ♫♪♫ ∙ ≈ ○ ∞ ~ º ° ∞ »

Rainbow Grabber

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image

Moving to a new home.

Shy Giver

maddyj1995
Your_Destiny_Awaits
User Image

Moving to a new home.
Maddy gets a raffle slot for answer a trivia question correctly!

And I'll update your info, Kakkara. *runs off to the front page*

Shy Giver

Slots Sale!

In celebration of giving away 100 slots (and with the beginning of a new month), you can now buy up to 5 raffle slots for only 250g a piece! This half-off sale will only last until Wednesday, Sept. 8th, so get your trades in!

These 5 slots do not count towards the original 10 limit, so you can buy the half-price slots whether or not you bought the max 10.

Shy Giver

KakkaraI8
« ∞ ° º ~ ∞ ○ ≈ ∙ ♫♪♫ ≈ ○ ∞ ☼ ~ º °

yay!...
In case I didnt say it I got my Jungle King already. <3
zomg farming + selling something got me the rest of the way.

° º ~ ☼ ∞ ○ ≈ ♫♪♫ ∙ ≈ ○ ∞ ~ º ° ∞ »
*looks at your sig* I would say to apply for the Ancient Defender, but you'd probably get it by the time I sent you gold. >.<
Your_Destiny_Awaits
*looks at your sig* I would say to apply for the Ancient Defender, but you'd probably get it by the time I sent you gold. >.<
User Image

Well, That depends on whether I sell anything this time....which quite honestly I don't think I will....so maybe I'll apply when I get on that account, and let you know if I farmed in zOMG too fast if I do? XP
User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
]Username: Miss Suki Asahina
What are you questing for?: Coco Kitty
Approx. marketplace value:660k.
Gold you have now:205k
Link to quest thread (if you have one):its only a day old
When did you join Gaia?: ive been with gaia since 03/24/2009 link to my profile for proof --http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/17971768
Your favorite animal: Kittens and doggies
Where did you find this charity?: searching around in the charities..stumbled across a forum call list of charities, than saw a kitty charity which was yours
Anything else you want to tell me?:like i said proof is on profile and thank you for you consideration

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff