Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

billy_bobbyandpants
Oh noes!!!!! I just re-read the rules and saw that the pm for the apps had to be "Application" I put "my application" do you think that matters?
Really? I tried to look for that info and didn't see it. >.< I think as long as it says "application" so that they know what it is, it should be okay. I put "Coco Application entry".

Manly Man-Lover

*looking to make a trade up thread to help a friend get an ikki* help?

Cluttered Cat

rawfan08101
*looking to make a trade up thread to help a friend get an ikki* help?
What kind of help you need?

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OtherWorldShukumei
billy_bobbyandpants
Oh noes!!!!! I just re-read the rules and saw that the pm for the apps had to be "Application" I put "my application" do you think that matters?
Really? I tried to look for that info and didn't see it. >.< I think as long as it says "application" so that they know what it is, it should be okay. I put "Coco Application entry".

Yeah I guess, I would just like some regonition or something when I sent in an app for something, I have no way in knowing if I was declined or accepted, if I was declined I don't want to be bumping to find out I can't win anything, or if I was accepted I don't want to not go there.

@ Raw- can you explain more please?
OMFG that was so weird. I had to reset my router just now because my connection died (nothing new). I've been on Toi today and once I reconnected it I checked the My Gaia page to see who was online (because I'm a creeper, lol). Anyway it said that Ambrogio was online even though I haven't logged into this account at all today (sometimes if you log onto different accounts in a short span of time it says the other is still online on that page). So I logged out and logged onto this account and I didn't have any trouble. And all his gold and items are accounted for, so hopefully it was just a glitch?

Cluttered Cat

Ambrogio
OMFG that was so weird. I had to reset my router just now because my connection died (nothing new). I've been on Toi today and once I reconnected it I checked the My Gaia page to see who was online (because I'm a creeper, lol). Anyway it said that Ambrogio was online even though I haven't logged into this account at all today (sometimes if you log onto different accounts in a short span of time it says the other is still online on that page). So I logged out and logged onto this account and I didn't have any trouble. And all his gold and items are accounted for, so hopefully it was just a glitch?
Someone in another thread had a slight panic over a mule being "logged in" as well after she hadn't been logged into it for awhile, so it sounds like it might be a bit more common than we think.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
That sounds scary, I hope it was a glitch!
Ok.
If I'm not the only one, than it certainly sounds like a glitch. Usually if that account was being hacked, it would be on lockdown when I tried to log in.

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's happened to me before. I switch over to the avi that was online and it
s all fine.

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Username:Aly_Khajiit
When did you join Gaia?:The 26th of June
Do you like cats?: I LOVE cats...expecially kittens
What is your favorite animal?: Kittens =^-^=
Have you started questing for anything yet?: Actually yes.I am going for several Gogh Reeds. I am questing for all the items in my dream avatar. ^^ the Gogh Reed tails and ears will make my PURRFECT kitty ears and tail i thinks ^^ This is what it will look like when it is done -----> User Image
What color Cat Band would you like?: White Please =^-^=
Also, my fave kind of cat is the Russian Blue.....just so ya know...

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just have to say OtherWorldShukumei, that I LOVE your avi o-o so many kittens -resists urge to feed them all katnip by eating it herself instead- So what is your guys FAVE kind of cat Mines russian blue ^^ I love there blueish fur and there really pretty light green eyes...

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
kRaZiE-lOvErR
I am questing for the coco plushie
marketplace value is about 788k
now I have 299k
I do not have a quest thread but I have this if it counts http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/i-am-questing-kiki-and-coco-plushie/t.62829345/
I'm not sure when exactly I joined gaia but my gaia age is 544 days
My favorite animal is a kitty ! :3 I have 3!
I found this charity in a thread named "THE list of charities"
I have been questing this for a while and I really want it ,if you couldn't donate the item do you think that you could maybe donate some gold? I don't expect you to give me the item because it's a lot of gold! but thank you if you do, I would be sure to put a special thanks to you in my sig and profile.
I have gone to many charity threads and none have donated so I would be very grateful if you did. thanks.
Saving for a Kiki seems an unforgotten age.

Shy Giver

Aly_Khajiit
Username:Aly_Khajiit
When did you join Gaia?:The 26th of June
Do you like cats?: I LOVE cats...expecially kittens
What is your favorite animal?: Kittens =^-^=
Have you started questing for anything yet?: Actually yes.I am going for several Gogh Reeds. I am questing for all the items in my dream avatar. ^^ the Gogh Reed tails and ears will make my PURRFECT kitty ears and tail i thinks ^^ This is what it will look like when it is done -----& User Image
What color Cat Band would you like?: White Please =^-^=
Also, my fave kind of cat is the Russian Blue.....just so ya know...
Gotcha!

Shy Giver

kRaZiE-lOvErR
kRaZiE-lOvErR
I am questing for the coco plushie
marketplace value is about 788k
now I have 299k
I do not have a quest thread but I have this if it counts http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/i-am-questing-kiki-and-coco-plushie/t.62829345/
I'm not sure when exactly I joined gaia but my gaia age is 544 days
My favorite animal is a kitty ! :3 I have 3!
I found this charity in a thread named "THE list of charities"
I have been questing this for a while and I really want it ,if you couldn't donate the item do you think that you could maybe donate some gold? I don't expect you to give me the item because it's a lot of gold! but thank you if you do, I would be sure to put a special thanks to you in my sig and profile.
I have gone to many charity threads and none have donated so I would be very grateful if you did. thanks.
I'm a little confused with why the application form was edited and you didn't put how many posts you have... but from the info I found, you don't yet qualify for a full donation since you don't have enough posts. But you can get a partial donation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff