Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Lindori

Oh yes, there's a difference there. But it's still bright. And HEX codes aren't hard. Just google a chart. I've been using these charts since 2000.
Also the gray I use in my post format is #424242. It's called Gray26. XD

I would say use like a black and medium gray for a tuxedo... or a tan and mauve or taupe for siamese... though they're kinda boring. Or orange and medium gray for a marmalade tabby? There are some really nice shades of gray out there.

I just wasn't really aware of HEX codes then. I use Wiki's 'List of Colors' to find them now. Yeah, blacks and browns just seemed kind of boring to me. But I'll play around with some stuff and bring it forth within the next few days. I've got a website that I have buried in a thread or PM somewhere that has color combos that I can use for reference styles of banner-making (if that made any sense).

Oh! Hi, OWS/YDA is posted on a mule. Say hi, Mael.

Mael: *waves* *returns to taking down the stockings*

OWS: *snickers* Now he looks like a chauffeur. But anywho, Nigh' night!

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mael Thainethal

Mael: *waves* *returns to taking down the stockings*

Hi Mael! Haven't seen you around in a while.
(PS: I'm still holding a grudge against you for ignoring my "hello" for several months ago. Sometimes I wonder why I'm ever nice to people. I just get treated like poo in return.)

Good night, OWS.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*sigh* once again i thought that the mule was another person @__@

@lin- if you made a new quest thread i would hang around and help keep it alive =D

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ok, Billy! =D

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
what items are you questing for???

i haven't had to much success with quest threads before, but one of my friends hangs out in my thread and from time to time we get visiters =] i'm sure we could keep your thread alive! and i'll tell anyone i know to visit it once you make it!!!

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Thanks. ^^

I'm stuck on a title though... D: I don't have any imagination when it comes to this stuff.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hmm, well maybe thing of things that describe you! and it has to be eye catching and make people want to say " hmm this sounds intersesting, i'll check it out!"

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Well, art and music are my main things. But I can't exactly call it the "concert mistress' quest" (or whatever) because I play clarinet, not violin. XD

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hmm, uh, "A Clarinetist's musical quest" >_< sweatdrop O3O''''''

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
umm, YDA, i have a tini, tiny suggestion to the monthly gaian post. mostly in the 50/50raffle. heres my suggestion

50% of the proceeds from this unlimited raffle goes to our Monthly Gaian to help with her his quest

>_<

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
billy_bobbyandpants
hmm, uh, "A Clarinetist's musical quest" >_< sweatdrop O3O''''''

XD

Wealthy Ladykiller

Username: The Orgasmic Waffle
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 500,000g
Gold you have now: 70,945
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My quest thread doesn't meet the quest thread requierments.
When did you join Gaia?: 179 days ago
Your favorite animal: Dog, fish, turtles
Where did you find this charity?: In the Charity/Quest fourm pulse
Anything else you want to tell me?: I've been questing for CoCo since I started Gaia.

Cluttered Cat

billy_bobbyandpants
umm, YDA, i have a tini, tiny suggestion to the monthly gaian post. mostly in the 50/50raffle. heres my suggestion

50% of the proceeds from this unlimited raffle goes to our Monthly Gaian to help with her his quest

>_<
Haha. I just edit the original post, and the last MG was a female. I'll jump onto YDA in a bit and get to charity business.

@Lin/billy: Sure, I've got a quest thread, but by no means do I really converse in it. I bump when I feel like it or when I update info, and I have one or two people that would stop by, but mostly, the thread's there just so I have "proof" of it. So I and others can keep track of where I'm at. Gives me a place to put down my donators as a small thank you to them, too. Haha. Mine doesn't even have a title. It's always "OWS's Quest for..." and then whatever I'm questing. Depends on if you want a general title or change the title with each new item you quest.

*looks up music quotes* "When words fail, music speaks." ... the rest looked too long to fit in the title.

Shy Giver

Your_Destiny_Awaits
TazzyC123
Username: Tazzyc123
What are you questing for?:Coco Kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 530000
Gold you have now:125000
Link to quest thread (if you have one): -in signature-
When did you join Gaia? surprised ver 1200 days ago smile
Your favorite animal: CATS!!!!
Where did you find this charity?: on another cat item thread
Anything else you want to tell me?: Meow smile smile
Accepted!

Sorry, got caught up with adding this month's activities, so I didn't get a chance to look over your app before I went to visit with my Mom. I'll add you to the front page tomorrow since I've got to get to bed. 3nodding
Gotcha added.

Shy Giver

The Orgasmic Waffle
Username: The Orgasmic Waffle
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 500,000g
Gold you have now: 70,945
Link to quest thread (if you have one): My quest thread doesn't meet the quest thread requierments.
When did you join Gaia?: 179 days ago
Your favorite animal: Dog, fish, turtles
Where did you find this charity?: In the Charity/Quest fourm pulse
Anything else you want to tell me?: I've been questing for CoCo since I started Gaia.
I can't confirm your join date/how "old" you are. Farthest back I can find is Sep 23, 2009. If you can add your join date or 'forum' info to your profile it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff