She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Username:Billy_bobbyandpants
What are you questing for?: North Kitten star now!
Approx. marketplace value: 4.9mil
Gold you have now:9000 >_>
Link to quest thread (if you have one):Dream Quest!!!!! visit???
When did you join Gaia?:8/8/08
Your favorite animal: cats in genaral!
Where did you find this charity?: my firend told me, and well i have been here for a while now ;D
Anything else you want to tell me?:just that this is the funnest charity ever!!!!!

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Quest for the not-quite-as-expensive stuff?

Probably. I can at least re-gain my MC collection and some of my sword collection... and I need two or three more items for my EI collection too (doubles of Carol of Ebenezer, Hidden Ace and maybe Noel's Gift - yes I applied for the raffle for that reason).

Though the Hidden Ace and Noel's Gift (first gen) cost a mint. x.x
I wonder if anyone would trade a Kitten Star for a couple of new Gaia Cash Cards???

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
vulnavia-that would be great but, i think they would rather have the 40mil there selling it for =/
billy_bobbyandpants
vulnavia-that would be great but, i think they would rather have the 40mil there selling it for =/

Assuming that anyone will be selling another one any time soon. Maybe a cash card for a North Kitten Star? lol

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

...wait.....so the new "thanks" bundle is just all the old ones, except they only give out the "exclusive" items or something? ...now I'm confused...

User Image

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kakkara18
User Image

...wait.....so the new "thanks" bundle is just all the old ones, except they only give out the "exclusive" items or something? ...now I'm confused...

User Image

I wish they gave out only the exclusive items, but alas, they don't. They're just the normal RIGs. So you're just as apt to get a cr*p item more than a rare one.

Manly Man-Lover

Username: rawfan08101
What are you questing for?: gin the kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 630k
Gold you have now: 16k : (
Link to quest thread (if you have one): quest thread
When did you join Gaia?: 1/26/08
Your favorite animal: bunnies and kitties
Where did you find this charity?: on the affiliates post in another thread
Anything else you want to tell me?: i've been here for a while like billy

Shy Giver

Lindori
Also got my Druid up to level 14 earlier this evening. Now she's in The Barrens. What a depressing place that is.
Oh! I found out the hard way that that place sucks. If you can, get yourself to Ghostlands in Eastern Kingdoms instead; it's much better for leveling.

Shy Giver

billy_bobbyandpants
Username:Billy_bobbyandpants
What are you questing for?: North Kitten star now!
Approx. marketplace value: 4.9mil
Gold you have now:9000 >_>
Link to quest thread (if you have one):Dream Quest!!!!! visit???
When did you join Gaia?:8/8/08
Your favorite animal: cats in genaral!
Where did you find this charity?: my firend told me, and well i have been here for a while now ;D
Anything else you want to tell me?:just that this is the funnest charity ever!!!!!
Accepted!
They're only 4mill-ish?! I should quest one on my main. ninja

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
Also got my Druid up to level 14 earlier this evening. Now she's in The Barrens. What a depressing place that is.
Oh! I found out the hard way that that place sucks. If you can, get yourself to Ghostlands in Eastern Kingdoms instead; it's much better for leveling.

I had to go there for one quest (and I'm not going through all that travel time again). But the mobs were much higher. Anyway, I'm just going to suck it up. I don't like wandering around to other places too much because then I get overwhelmed (I found that out the hard way on my warrior). I don't mind the quests. The only reason why I say that place sucks is because the landscape is so boring and... barren. xD

I got stuck in Moonglade too. I had to teleport there for a quest. I did that, and then I couldn't remember how to teleport back so I had to take one of those wind riders to Thunder Bluff... what a waste of life. x.x
Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

I had to go there for one quest (and I'm not going through all that travel time again). But the mobs were much higher. Anyway, I'm just going to suck it up. I don't like wandering around to other places too much because then I get overwhelmed (I found that out the hard way on my warrior). I don't mind the quests. The only reason why I say that place sucks is because the landscape is so boring and... barren. xD Edit: This is another one of my "I wasn't asking for advise.. stare " moments

I got stuck in Moonglade too. I had to teleport there for a quest. I did that, and then I couldn't remember how to teleport back so I had to take one of those wind riders to Thunder Bluff... what a waste of life. x.x

Shy Giver

rawfan08101
Username: rawfan08101
What are you questing for?: gin the kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 630k
Gold you have now: 16k : (
Link to quest thread (if you have one): quest thread
When did you join Gaia?: 1/26/08
Your favorite animal: bunnies and kitties
Where did you find this charity?: on the affiliates post in another thread
Anything else you want to tell me?: i've been here for a while like billy
Accepted!
Man, I'm so out of loop. You got your Kiki already, right?
Username: ksmksm
When did you join Gaia?: 12/19/09
Do you like cats?: yes!!!
What is your favorite animal?: Tiger
Have you started questing for anything yet?: yeah - the Pearl Sparkle Empire Dress(put any quest information here. Not required; I’m just curious)
What color Cat Band would you like?: blue please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff