1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Username: shartruce_love101
What are you questing for?: kiki kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 1,120,000
Gold you have now: 45,528k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/i-have-been-hacked-quest-thread-contests/t.56946267/
When did you join Gaia?: 3 years ago on my hacked account
Your favorite animal: CATS!!!!
Where did you find this charity?: on the pink bunny slippers thread
Anything else you want to tell me?: umm i love this thread! =p

Cluttered Cat

billy_bobbyandpants
I would definatly do the 500 g per ticket thing. i also would definatly take part in this raffle ;D
whee I'll definitely put up a link here when I do set it up. I'm not sure when I'll do it though.

I'm just afraid if I wait too long, the set's worth will go up so high that I won't be able to do the lotto without adding more slots. Like, I want to make some profit from it or at least break even.

Oh! And I've got some stuff planned for the charity next month for it's 3rd anniversary. I'll be doing a tektek contest, donations for past donatees, and Monthly Gaian. To top it all off, I might even do the Not-so Monthly Gaian!

And I've got more ways to earn points for the N-s Monthly Gaian that I really want to implement.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blah, bored.

Shy Giver

shartruce_love101
Username: shartruce_love101
What are you questing for?: kiki kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 1,120,000
Gold you have now: 45,528k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/i-have-been-hacked-quest-thread-contests/t.56946267/
When did you join Gaia?: 3 years ago on my hacked account
Your favorite animal: CATS!!!!
Where did you find this charity?: on the pink bunny slippers thread
Anything else you want to tell me?: umm i love this thread! =p
Hmm... Accepted.

Your thread meets the page requirements, but isn't old enough. You're old enough, but short almost 100 posts. I figure you're close enough, and they make up for each other.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hmm, i don't thing the set would go up that much, but.... well if all 2000 spots are filled thats like you said 1mil. you could always add more slots if neccesary, or you could wait and see if the price increases or decreases. Personally if you did the raffle i would probaly take 10, give or take 20 spots :'D
Wow thats alot!!! sounds excieting. I can't wait!!!!!!
I was wondering for awhile. i'm currently not questing a cat item for myself. but i would like to get a cat item for a friend, and hopefully by christmas. would i be able to use that as a quest? well for an application that is?
well i have to go. I have alot of research to print out for my research paper.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Thank you so much for the donation

Shy Giver

billy_bobbyandpants
Hmm, i don't thing the set would go up that much, but.... well if all 2000 spots are filled thats like you said 1mil. you could always add more slots if neccesary, or you could wait and see if the price increases or decreases. Personally if you did the raffle i would probaly take 10, give or take 20 spots :'D
Wow thats alot!!! sounds excieting. I can't wait!!!!!!
I was wondering for awhile. i'm currently not questing a cat item for myself. but i would like to get a cat item for a friend, and hopefully by christmas. would i be able to use that as a quest? well for an application that is?
well i have to go. I have alot of research to print out for my research paper.
I figure the 220k difference would make up any rises in worth before the contest is over. If there's a dramatic decrease though, I wouldn't have a problem cutting out some slots.

As for a gift for a friend, you might be able to. I'd need some sort of proof, and did you get that Radio Jack after all? I can't recall if you mentioned it before or not.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Billy got his Radio Jack like over a month ago, OWS. xd

Shy Giver

Lindori

Billy got his Radio Jack like over a month ago, OWS. xd
I forgot to update it and didn't want to go backthread to find it. xp

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Quit being a lazy arse when it comes to running your own charity. XD

Cluttered Cat

But! But I run it by myself! xp And I'm too a**l to get anyone else in on it. I should appoint a new mini-mod though since Azzie hasn't been around.

Cluttered Cat

And I'd like to revamp the first page to make it a bit more, er, user-friendly, but I wanted to be so specific that no one should have to ask questions unless they didn't read it. Then again, there gets to be so many words that they get lost even if they do read it. >.<

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

You should appoint me, because I'm full of awesome. (j/k)

YES. It is in need of a revamp. I think there's too many images and such. It takes about 40 billion years to load (and my connection's pretty decent) and it takes another 40 billion just to find any relevant information. I try to avoid having the need to look at any relevant information on the front page because of it.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

*is watching Ghost Hunters* OMG it's that Paganini episode! *has the biggest nerdgasm ever*

User Image

Cluttered Cat

Lindori

You should appoint me, because I'm full of awesome. (j/k)

YES. It is in need of a revamp. I think there's too many images and such. It takes about 40 billion years to load (and my connection's pretty decent) and it takes another 40 billion just to find any relevant information. I try to avoid having the need to look at any relevant information on the front page because of it.
The images I use to detract from all of the words. Lol. If anything, I can move the Qualifying Cat List into a new thread or edit one of my posts on the second page and link to it. The thread will also be getting a new set of banners then, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff