Total Votes:[ 109 ]

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

I need to figure out how to get to Ironforge and The Exodar. x.x
I never got that far with any of my Alliance characters, at least not that I remember.

*looked into wowhead.com* Someone made this comment if it helps for Ironforge:
wowhead
This is the capital city for the Dwarven and Gnomish races, and it located in northern-dentral Dun Morogh. You can access it via a path north of Kharanos. The path leaves the main path and goes east up into the mountains.

I don't know about The Exodar. confused

Ah, oh well. I just won't get the two accomplishments I was working on. Actually, I think I can still do the cooking one.
I got two from the event, and that's two more than I was anticipating on getting. XD
And I completed one of the dailies, so I picked the Pilgrim Hat.

Shy Giver

Lindori

Ah, oh well. I just won't get the two accomplishments I was working on. Actually, I think I can still do the cooking one.
I got two from the event, and that's two more than I was anticipating on getting. XD
Ah. I thought it might be for the Thanksgiving Event. A lot of aspects of those are geared for higher levels. I got all the achievements required for the Halloween event on my Blood Elf Hunter to get the Hallowed title. I was really excited. I did a lot for the Easter event, too, but I was too low level for some of the quests, so I have to wait until next year.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

Ah. I thought it might be for the Thanksgiving Event. A lot of aspects of those are geared for higher levels. I got all the achievements required for the Halloween event on my Blood Elf Hunter to get the Hallowed title. I was really excited. I did a lot for the Easter event, too, but I was too low level for some of the quests, so I have to wait until next year.

I was trying for the Pilgrim's Paunch and the Pilgrim's Progress. I know I'd be unable to do the others. XD
But I know I can at least do the cooking one. :3

Shy Giver

I haven't looked into it yet, but I figure my cooking is rather low. Do you remember what level your cooking skill had to be at?

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Username: TwilightGambit
What are you questing for?: Kiki
Approx. marketplace value: 990k
Gold you have now: 200k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): ✖Gambits Quest for Kiki✖
When did you join Gaia?: 01/21/2008 for this account( but i've been on since 2005 >< )
Your favorite animal: Panther (:
Where did you find this charity?: Forum
Anything else you want to tell me?:This looks like a really awesome thread (:

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

every passing minute is another...

Hello everyone (: User Image
...chance to turn it all around

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
I haven't looked into it yet, but I figure my cooking is rather low. Do you remember what level your cooking skill had to be at?

Lol, I just got the cooking skill an hour ago. XD *just reached 163*

It's 280 for the the last recipe.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Screw that, I need to go to Ironforge to get the cranberries that are needed to make the cranberry chutney.

Shy Giver

TwilightGambit
Username: TwilightGambit
What are you questing for?: Kiki
Approx. marketplace value: 990k
Gold you have now: 200k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): ✖Gambits Quest for Kiki✖
When did you join Gaia?: 01/21/2008 for this account( but i've been on since 2005 >< )
Your favorite animal: Panther (:
Where did you find this charity?: Forum
Anything else you want to tell me?:This looks like a really awesome thread (:
Accepted!

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

every passing minute is another...

Destiny:: :3 Thank you!
So how is everyone? User Image
...chance to turn it all around

Shy Giver

Lindori

Screw that, I need to go to Ironforge to get the cranberries that are needed to make the cranberry chutney.
Lol. I had that Easter achievement that required me to go to Un'goro Crater, become a bunny, and lay an egg in one of the springs. sweatdrop I was too low level for the area, and I would have had to convince someone to come with me to the crater to transform me since the wands that change you to a bunny are soulbound and you can't use it on yourself. Or I'd have to get the quest chick to change me to a bunny and then run all the way to the crater without getting attacked (or I'd change back to normal). Some of the achievements are a bit of work. >.<
*sends luff to everyone*

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori

Lol. I had that Easter achievement that required me to go to Un'goro Crater, become a bunny, and lay an egg in one of the springs. sweatdrop I was too low level for the area, and I would have had to convince someone to come with me to the crater to transform me since the wands that change you to a bunny are soulbound and you can't use it on yourself. Or I'd have to get the quest chick to change me to a bunny and then run all the way to the crater without getting attacked (or I'd change back to normal). Some of the achievements are a bit of work. >.<

I just read something about the Deeprun tram that goes between Stormwind and Ironforge.

Shy Giver

Lindori

I just read something about the Deeprun tram that goes between Stormwind and Ironforge.
Yep, yep.

Shy Giver

lilalola98
Your_Destiny_Awaits
lilalola98
Username:lilalola98
What are you questing for?:wonderland
Approx. marketplace value:30k
Gold you have now:2k
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?:2007
Your favorite animal:cat
Where did you find this charity?:forum
Anything else you want to tell me?:
I can confirm your last 500 posts and see that you've been on Gaia at least since Nov. '08, but you have no proof of the Wonderland quest. You'll need it in your Wishlist (visible on your profile), a quest thread, or something in your sig.
oh iv got a quest thread for it
I've looked through your threads and none of them mention the Wonderland. You've got the Purple Body Dye in your sig, a thread for a Pale Marionette, another for Watermeats, but nothing for the Wonderland.

Still denied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces