Lindori
I haven't listened to them in a long time. ^^

it's their new album ^ 3 ^ i loves it~
Cool. ^^

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tektek is back to normal now thankfully.

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
at 8:52 tonight it came. the space shuttle flew threw sky looking like a big bright star. to th west at a 79 degree angle. and it was awesome.

Shy Giver

Some more advertising plugging since I'm the charity owner! :XP But they're still for cat stuff. :3nod

Some of you may have noticed the Benevolent Booty banner in my sig. It's a booty grab thread I made for charity tanks. Take a peak if you will. Help out this charity and others by giving us free gold!
I'm also running a raffle for a Coco Catfish with tickets at 100g a piece there (or 25 bumps), so look if you're interested. heart
User Image

I'm also a thread mod over at Lila Tranquilla 2, the sequel to the last one that I did a shameless plug for. ^-^ Well, Olivia's raffling off another Lila! For the most part, tickets are 500 a piece, but there are multiple ways to pay for a ticket, so go check it out.
User Image

Shy Giver

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*is slowly typing away*
So distracted... u___u

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Havanese
Why did you just post a breed of dog in a cat-themed thread? ((And don't give me the cat vs. dog debate as a reason.))

HEATHEN.

XD Joking.

Shy Giver

Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Havanese
Why did you just post a breed of dog in a cat-themed thread? ((And don't give me the cat vs. dog debate as a reason.))

HEATHEN.

XD Joking.
Good thing you've been participating in the Not-so Monthly Gaian contest, misses. xp

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Havanese

HEATHEN.

XD Joking.
Good thing you've been participating in the Not-so Monthly Gaian contest, misses. xp
I have been? That's news to me.

Is that why you keep posting different breeds at random?

Anywho, I'm giggling over a typo I made. I typed "hoe" instead of "hole." XD But I fixed it.
Username: Pasmere
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 345,000g
Gold you have now: 49,660
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Clickie Here!
When did you join Gaia?: 2005
Your favorite animal: BULLDOG!
Where did you find this charity?: Through another charity: CoCo Kitty Charity ->By: Divined Giver. He had the link to this thread in his.
Anything else you want to tell me?: I REALLY WANT A COCO! =] And i'd be REALLY great full if you donated gold to me! (If you want more proof of my quest .. Look at my siggie)

EDIT:: My Quest Forum is only 1 day old -> But I only created it because charitys required it. I've been earning most of my gold by drawing avi art.

Shy Giver

Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits

Anywho, I'm giggling over a typo I made. I typed "hoe" instead of "hole." XD But I fixed it.
Yeah. *points at the contest post* They can earn or lose points based on if they quote a breed of cat or not.

Wealthy Ladykiller

Username: thedarkangel93
When did you join Gaia?: i sorta forgot, probably 2007
Do you like cats?: sorta. theyre cute
What is your favorite animal?: dogs and pandas! yay panda!!!
Have you started questing for anything yet?:im questing for coco kitty plush

(What color Cat Band would you like?: if you have black, i would like black. if theres no black then white
THANKS!!!

coco kitty cost (on maketplace): 345,000g
gold: 8,817 g

Shy Giver

pasmere
Username: Pasmere
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 345,000g
Gold you have now: 49,660
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Clickie Here!
When did you join Gaia?: 2005
Your favorite animal: BULLDOG!
Where did you find this charity?: Through another charity: CoCo Kitty Charity ->By: Divined Giver. He had the link to this thread in his.
Anything else you want to tell me?: I REALLY WANT A COCO! =] And i'd be REALLY great full if you donated gold to me! (If you want more proof of my quest .. Look at my siggie)

EDIT:: My Quest Forum is only 1 day old -> But I only created it because charitys required it. I've been earning most of my gold by drawing avi art.
Accepted.

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
Your_Destiny_Awaits

Yeah. *points at the contest post* They can earn or lose points based on if they quote a breed of cat or not.
*reads the post again because she didn't remember reading that part* No wonder I didn't remember, there's nothing about breeds/species and points in that. XP

But at least I got something right. XD

Shy Giver

thedarkangel93
Username: thedarkangel93
When did you join Gaia?: i sorta forgot, probably 2007
Do you like cats?: sorta. theyre cute
What is your favorite animal?: dogs and pandas! yay panda!!!
Have you started questing for anything yet?:im questing for coco kitty plush

(What color Cat Band would you like?: if you have black, i would like black. if theres no black then white
THANKS!!!

coco kitty cost (on maketplace): 345,000g
gold: 8,817 g
Well, first off, if you want a donation, you should fill in the correct application. This is for the newbies, you know, the ones less than a month old to get a free paper cat band. Second, if you looked over that newbie post, you'd see what colors of the paper cat bands are available. And finally, your post count says you're about 2 months old which is quite a difference to 2 years, no?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff