Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Username:sidrific
When did you join Gaia?:08/08/09
Do you like cats?:i didnt until my mom brought one home and i fell in love heart
What is your favorite animal?: hmm either a dog or bunny i cant decide
Have you started questing for anything yet?: i wasnt until i saw the kitty slippers and now me want. lol
What color Cat Band would you like?:white?
nobody is online to chat with? sad

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Holy hell, I'm sorry, you guys! xDD

TOTALLY forgot to post. How be you all~?

Sparkly Bear

9,675 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Bidding War 100
Username: xXx_bubble_girl_xXx
What are you questing for?: star kitten
Approx. marketplace value:9,099,000g
Gold you have now:85,190g
Link to quest thread (if you have one):BUBBLEGIRL'S SUPER FANTASTIC QUEST
When did you join Gaia?:three years ago(got hacked and lost my account a year ago)
Your favorite animal:cats i own 7
Where did you find this charity?: the charity list
Anything else you want to tell me?:
*shakes head*

xXx_Bubble_girl_xXx rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5, 2 Total: 14 (4-24)

Sparkly Bear

9,675 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shy Giver

sidrific
Username:sidrific
When did you join Gaia?:08/08/09
Do you like cats?:i didnt until my mom brought one home and i fell in love heart
What is your favorite animal?: hmm either a dog or bunny i cant decide
Have you started questing for anything yet?: i wasnt until i saw the kitty slippers and now me want. lol
What color Cat Band would you like?:white?
Gotcha!

Shy Giver

xXx_Bubble_girl_xXx
Username: xXx_bubble_girl_xXx
What are you questing for?: star kitten
Approx. marketplace value:9,099,000g
Gold you have now:85,190g
Link to quest thread (if you have one):BUBBLEGIRL'S SUPER FANTASTIC QUEST
When did you join Gaia?:three years ago(got hacked and lost my account a year ago)
Your favorite animal:cats i own 7
Where did you find this charity?: the charity list
Anything else you want to tell me?:
*shakes head*
Since your quest doesn't yet qualify and you have under 500 posts, you're up for a partial donation.

-S i m p l y Nikki rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 3 Total: 13 (4-24)

OG Gaian

9,350 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
hey YDA. How are you?

Shy Giver

So I have a thought. I've got a decent amount of charity funds, and hardly anyone puts in applications... What you guys think about me doing a "Monthly Gaian" sort of thing where I'd advertise a particular quest on the first page for a month and have little contests/raffles/etc to get that person gold for their quest?

I'd have it so that most of the gold I earned on YDA while generally being active on Gaia for that month would go to them (minus any charity donations, of course). I'd put up like a 50/50 raffle where half of the proceeds go to the quester and the other half to the winner of the raffle. Perhaps an item auction, but that one's a little harder to work out.

Oh! And do little things on certain days for other posters in the thread to earn the quester gold. Like have a RNG with 1-5 and whatever number they get, gives the quester that number x 100 in gold.

I think this might work, and now that I think more about it, I really like it. Too bad it's the middle of the month... Anyone up for a just under 3-week Monthly Gaian?

Basically, at the end of each month, I'm going to go through my list of donatees and see whom has an active quest still and I think deserves the attention. I'll be keeping it to my cat quests for now, but I may mix in a few of my questing regulars who I think deserve some love, too (that'd be those on my whitelist, for example).

So, if you want to put yourself on my front page for almost 3 weeks, whether you're questing for a cat item or not, and you've been posting/lurking in this thread for about a week (since approx. the 4th - with more than a post or two), roll just one 10-sided dice. One roll is all you get. Whomever has the highest roll at the end of the night (midnight PST), will get to be my first experimental Monthly Gaian! But if you want the full month, don't roll because you'll be put on the back-burner for future months if you do win. I can't promise the first person will get a lot, but you're guaranteed something!

The catch is that you absolutely have to be questing for something. A quest thread is highly recommended, if not, maybe something in your signature or profile. I won't accept just 'hey, I want x item that's in my wishlist' for this. Sure, it'll go to the highest roller, but I'll be poking around to make sure everything is legit. 3nodding

Shy Giver

-S i m p l y Nikki
hey YDA. How are you?
Hey, Nikki! whee

*was working on the post just above* I'm really excited.

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
So I have a thought. I've got a decent amount of charity funds, and hardly anyone puts in applications... What you guys think about me doing a "Monthly Gaian" sort of thing where I'd advertise a particular quest on the first page for a month and have little contests/raffles/etc to get that person gold for their quest?

I'd have it so that most of the gold I earned on YDA while generally being active on Gaia for that month would go to them (minus any charity donations, of course). I'd put up like a 50/50 raffle where half of the proceeds go to the quester and the other half to the winner of the raffle. Perhaps an item auction, but that one's a little harder to work out.

Oh! And do little things on certain days for other posters in the thread to earn the quester gold. Like have a RNG with 1-5 and whatever number they get, gives the quester that number x 100 in gold.

I think this might work, and now that I think more about it, I really like it. Too bad it's the middle of the month... Anyone up for a just under 3-week Monthly Gaian?

Basically, at the end of each month, I'm going to go through my list of donatees and see whom has an active quest still and I think deserves the attention. I'll be keeping it to my cat quests for now, but I may mix in a few of my questing regulars who I think deserve some love, too (that'd be those on my whitelist, for example).

So, if you want to put yourself on my front page for almost 3 weeks, whether you're questing for a cat item or not, and you've been posting/lurking in this thread since at least August 1st, roll just one 10-sided dice. One roll is all you get. Whomever has the highest roll at the end of the night (midnight PST), will get to be my first experimental Monthly Gaian! But if you want the full month, don't roll because you'll be put on the back-burner for future months if you do win. I can't promise the first person will get a lot, but you're guaranteed something!

The catch is that you absolutely have to be questing for something. A quest thread is highly recommended, if not, maybe something in your signature or profile. I won't accept just 'hey, I want x item that's in my wishlist' for this. Sure, it'll go to the highest roller, but I'll be poking around to make sure everything is legit. 3nodding

DO. IT. <3

Astrogony rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ayo-Neko
Also. <3

.. I don't believe it.

I rolled a nine.

And

I didn't join this thread until the fourth.

-goes off to sob in a corner-

Cluttered Cat

Ayo-Neko
Ayo-Neko
Also. <3

.. I don't believe it.

I rolled a nine.

And

Aw... I was grabbing about the time Yahtzee started. Maybe I should change it to a week ago? *looks at day* Haha a week ago was the 4th.

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
OtherWorldShukumei
Ayo-Neko
Ayo-Neko
Also. <3

.. I don't believe it.

I rolled a nine.

And

Aw... I was grabbing about the time Yahtzee started. Maybe I should change it to a week ago? *looks at day* Haha a week ago was the 4th.

I giggled at that.

And plz do. ;A; I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. <3

Also, I sent a couple thimgs to the thread-mule. c: Fer selling for gold~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out