Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

I just noticed, this has a lot of pages.
=D yeah, it does~^.^
Hmm... Probably cause us kitties rule. We win.
=D yay~

ah, btw, I love your sig pic!!! 3nodding
If you're talking about me, that's the Rufus V-day picture! :3

Shy Giver

Post #13

User Image
PM YDA the link to the page you won on; I will be checking. Your first post in this thread cannot be a winning post; if it is, I will give it to the next winner. I want to keep it fair for active people in this thread. So post a little before you go for a win. You do not have to be a cat item quester to do the contests. You can do multiple contests in one post; i.e. Roll dice, number your bumps, and get the first post on a page. And you can roll dice and generate numbers until you win!

Page Contest
-I will give 100g to a random person on page 1,400. Determined by RNG.

Dice Contest
-Roll 10 10-sided dice and get any numbers 10-30 or 80-100 to win 500 gold. If you get 12 or 25 though, you can win 750 gold! Up to 3 more winners.

Number Contest
-From 1-1000, if you get the number 123, 456, 609, 681, 748, 888, or 973 you win 500 gold. Up to 3 more winners.

Random Contest
-Scavenger Hunt!

Simple enough, but it might get a little complicated a few times. Basically, I'm going to give you a list of hints, and you have to go search for the Gaia cat item that match each of the hints. The clues may be based on the item's color, description, shape, or anything that I can think of. So you might have to know your Gaia history for some of them! I may use some items more than once, but never on the same grouping of hints. And for items the have multiple colors available, I'm looking for the general item. I'll let you know if I specifically want a particular type/color.

Like for instance (example of a non-cat item): "Be careful, or I might turn you into a toad." If you answer Summoning Tome, you're correct and earn 2 points. If you guess something like Orindae, I'll add in a hint of "You'll have to flip through my pages to figure it out." You'll get 1 point if you get it right on the second try. And you'll get up to 3 tries in which I'd add "I'm white." as a finally clue and you earn half-a-point if you guess right.

So! In essence, this is a gather points contest! I'll be posting 5 hints on this post (and quoting it now and again) for a period of time. We'll see how it goes before I add a separate list of hints to continue on. On occasion, I might throw in a 'be the first to get it right' posts, so watch out for chances to earn extra points!

Rules:
-You must PM all of your answers to YDA. DON'T POST THEM! (unless I say otherwise in individual posts). And don't share the answers, either.
-You have up to 3 chances to guess each answer. You can earn up to 2 points per answer.
-You are allowed to use known mules, but they cannot count as a separate account.
-The person with the most points at the end of contest (either I run out of cat items to guess or at a later mentioned date) wins the game.
-First place gets up to 15k worth of cat items of their choice.
-Second place gets up to 7k worth of cat items of their choice.
-More/higher prizes may be added as the contest goes on.

Copy and paste this with your answers to YDA so it'll be easier to "grade". 3nodding See? Put your guess right after the 'A' for 'answer'.
1. "I was free... but not really." A:
2. "I stamp your face." A:
3. "I was once available in the Cash Shop." A:
4. "You combine some fish to create me." A:
5. "I am the King of Pride Rock; oh wait, wrong movie." A:

This set of five clues will disappear on Monday! So be sure to get in your answers, even if it's just for a few points! If you're still trying to work through the second clues, don't worry, you'll have until Tuesday to finalize your answers.

So a new set will be up Monday night!

Good luck, and I hope you have fun!

Participants so far:
*Kakkara18 - 10
*harpsdesire -10
*Mighty chicken lady - 9
*kitoga - 8
*indecisiveone - 6

Shy Giver

The prize for the Kitty Scavenger has been made a little better!

-First place gets up to 15k worth of cat items of their choice.
-Second place gets up to 7k worth of cat items of their choice.
-More/higher prizes may be added as the contest goes on.

Also, don't forget the first clues will be replaced on Monday!
Username: mark_801
What are you questing for?: coco kitty plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 334,500
Gold you have now: 11k crying
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?:
Your favorite animal: cat ofcoursde
Where did you find this charity?: found it randomly in forums
Anything else you want to tell me?:
todays my b-day help me on my ques... please
hi guys..

whats up...

todays my b-day rofl rofl

Shy Giver

mark_801
Username: mark_801
What are you questing for?: coco kitty plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 334,500
Gold you have now: 11k crying
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?:
Your favorite animal: cat ofcoursde
Where did you find this charity?: found it randomly in forums
Anything else you want to tell me?:
todays my b-day help me on my ques... please
Accepted!

Stick around for a little while and you'll probably get a little more gold in your donation. You can try out one of the contests we've got going on, too, if you're interested.

Shy Giver

mark_801
hi guys..

whats up...

You're birthday seems to be off in your profile then... whee

But happy b-day. Hope you have a good day.
Your_Destiny_Awaits
mark_801
hi guys..

whats up...

You're birthday seems to be off in your profile then... whee

But happy b-day. Hope you have a good day.

i posted on my profile my gaianiversarry

Cluttered Cat

mark_801
i posted on my profile my gaianiversarry
That's what I was assuming. 3nodding But now you can't change your birthday. *is sad that Gaia took away that option*
=0? They did? *never knew*

Cluttered Cat

indecisiveone
=0? They did? *never knew*
Yeah. I didn't notice it until yesterday. (Since Moira requires you to be like over 21 before she'll accept your Valentine.) So I looked it up, and sure enough, it's an option that they took down and aren't likely to put back up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff