Total Votes:[ 109 ]

crying I wanna see snow.....is it pretty? =0

Shy Giver

Your_Destiny_Awaits
love-appears
Username: Love-appears
When did you join Gaia?:
Do you like cats?: I love them!
What is your favorite animal?: Cats, ofcourse.
Have you started questing for anything yet?: I want a kimono, but I'm not sure which one yet.
What color Cat Band would you like?: White, please

Fallen Reality

Username: Fallen Reality
When did you join Gaia?: Today...
Do you like cats?: I love kitties
What is your favorite animal?: Wolves
Have you started questing for anything yet?: Nope. My friend just helped me set up an account and she told me to apply to charities
What color Cat Band would you like?: White

JackDawnsonTitanicFanatic
Username: JackDawsonTitanicFanatic
When did you join Gaia?: It looked like fun? I guess I just needed something to waste time with.
Do you like cats?: Of course
What is your favorite animal?: Uhm... tie between cat and wolf
Have you started questing for anything yet?: Nope
What color Cat Band would you like?: Blue please

I've taken note of your requests, but the bank is down right now, as is the gifting it seems. So I'll send you three the Paper Cat Bands once it's back up again. Thanks for your patience!
Gotcha all!

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
Running through to say HI.
YDA, are you going with us this Saturday?

Cluttered Cat

So far, yeah. I don't really want to drive there since I'll have to do a lot more driving to drop-off and pick up Jon. But I'll go if I can bum a ride. 3nodding
OtherWorldShukumei
So far, yeah. I don't really want to drive there since I'll have to do a lot more driving to drop-off and pick up Jon. But I'll go if I can bum a ride. 3nodding

-glomp- I'm still waiting for the trade to be completed, but I love you!^^ Your charity rocks^^

Kawaii Kitten

Username:Killer Khaos
What are you questing for?:Kiki Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value:about 500k
Gold you have now:34,123g
Link to quest thread (if you have one):in my siggy(sorry i dont know how to post it
When did you join Gaia?:Nov. 1st
Your favorite animal:Cats!!!(and froggies)
Where did you find this charity?:charity/quest forum
Anything else you want to tell me?:i have already applied, and you said to wait until my account was one month old, and my quest thread a week old, and i think i meet all the criteria now! if i missed something and i don't i apologize!! i also want to say that this charity is awesome, i think the idea is genious, and i want to thank you for being here for all kitty lovers!! heart
hello! is anyone chatting at the moment?
User Image
User Image

Hello! ^^
YDA will reply to you soon (:

User Image
Rawrrr, Imma duck

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
OtherWorldShukumei

I'll get you about 1:45ish
ah, btw OWS (or chicken lady! ^.^) about how many pumpkin cookies does the recipe make? =0 I forgot to ask earlier! >.<

Aged Elder

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
indecisiveone
ah, btw OWS (or chicken lady! ^.^) about how many pumpkin cookies does the recipe make? =0 I forgot to ask earlier! >.<

It depends on the size.. 2" cookies yields about 2 1/2 to 3 dozen.

Shy Giver

Killer Khaos
Username:Killer Khaos
What are you questing for?:Kiki Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value:about 500k
Gold you have now:34,123g
Link to quest thread (if you have one):in my siggy(sorry i dont know how to post it
When did you join Gaia?:Nov. 1st
Your favorite animal:Cats!!!(and froggies)
Where did you find this charity?:charity/quest forum
Anything else you want to tell me?:i have already applied, and you said to wait until my account was one month old, and my quest thread a week old, and i think i meet all the criteria now! if i missed something and i don't i apologize!! i also want to say that this charity is awesome, i think the idea is genious, and i want to thank you for being here for all kitty lovers!! heart
Now you're accepted!

Shy Giver

Random Contest
-Christmas Bump Giveaway

-Bump 50 times between December 3rd and December 25th to earn a random cat item!
-Number all of your bumps/posts. Only one bump per post.
-PM me (Your_Destiny_Awaits) when you complete your 50 bumps.
-Everyone will win a random prize on the 25th (or 26th if I end up busy on Christmas). Items will be added to the list as people finish bumps, and I'll use the RNG to distribute prizes.
-One spot and one prize per person. You can use known mules to "help" you bump, but they cannot count as a separate person.
-If you do not PM me after you finish your bumps, I'll assume that your bumps were just out of the goodness of your heart, and you do not want a prize.
-These will be my Christmas gifts to my regulars and others that come along, while your 50 bumps will be your Christmas gift to the charity. Spread the good cheer, and happy holidays, everyone!

Prizes available so far:
User Image Cat Tail
User ImageCoco Umbrella Buddy
User ImageKiki Umbrella Buddy

Participants:
-None yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers