Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

New banners beautifully made by Raw Dusk, a.k.a. Kaoru! biggrin

User Image

Hello and welcome to my cyber baby!

I'd been hoarding gold since 2004, but by 2007 I finally got around to creating a quest thread and successfully obtaining my Angelic Pendant. This of course inevitably set the stage for further quests past, present and future. I have been questing some form of Angelic Backwings since August 2011, when the Alchemy announcement was made. At the end of August I finally got my hands on a Celestial Quest Formula, and continue to grind my way to larger gold funds, formula completion, and Alchemy leveling.

That all being said, Whazzzuuuuup?! xd

Navigation

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2:Youko's Quests
Post 3: The Rules
Post 4: Donators
Post 5: Updates
Post 6:Giveaways/Contests
Post 7:Affiliates
Post 8: Affiliation

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

Lucifer's Wings:
Jophiel's Wings
Israfil's Wings
Braided Noir
Angelic Queen of Solair
Dark Madelyne Hair
Light Madelyne Hair

I said I was done questing, but I might just focus on gathering platinum for the things on my wishlist that I still want, as well as have a supply for any future wishlist items. In the meantime, the quest for 10,000+ pages continues! I will try to keep my wishlist updated. I will buy things along the way most likely

https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/youkoonna/350010/

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

There aren't too many. I'm not that much of a hardass. xd

1.) Advertise your threads only in your signatures; ("I bumped. please bump my thread." posts count as ads).
2.) Please don't beg or demand items(in pm/comments/whatever)
3.) Treat everyone else in the thread with respect.
4.) Of course, always obey Gaia's Rules
5.) No random friend requests please. Talk to me via pm/comments/thread/etc. first.
6.)No Spamming/Stretching the page.
7.) I will NOT tolerate people teasing myself or other people in here(e.g: Sending a trade and then cancelling) You will be ignored the first time it happens.

**If I see that you're breaking the rules just to be an a**, you'll be reported and ignored.

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Thank you to all of you, and to anonymous benefactors and contest holders as well! The current list is of donators since I finished the backwings quest. (old quest donators are eternally archived in my journal)

Albruna
The Wishlist Connection
Pfefferminze
Blu_Fammy
Raynbow Penguin
Tote Puppe
Yume The Loving creature
Ragnarok Knightengale
Bonzly
The Moonlight Densetsu
The Jester Reborn
Blueshadowbird
Sailor Seren
Diablo Pepper
Phazon Elemental
Sinful Ninja
Aacor
Blumi
Nameless J4ck
Nameless King
l3lury
Nameless Queen
Tzukita

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

11/23/2015: Due to a lack of passion for Gaia, all item quests are dropped. I'm just gonna be popping on from time to time to catch up on chats with you folks. Thank you all for your support over the years! heart

11/04/2014: Due to some personal BS in real life and my lack of motivation to even be on Gaia anymore I'm putting all my quests on hiatus. I really don't want this place to close or get trashed up in the chatterbox however, so let's just say I'm questing 10,000 pages for the time being. wink I love y'all and will try to make my self check on you crazy people more!

5/30/2014: I'm doing a bit of shameless self-promotion here, but I need your help! I'm currently trying to win some scholarships on GotChosen.com to put toward repaying my student loans, and each person who sponsors me grants me another entry into the drawings. I would be much obliged if you guys would sponsor me, and I'd be more than happy to do the same. smile

03/22/2014: I have given up crafting Archangel's Wings due to rampant inflation and my inability to make gold in a timely manner. I am working instead toward obtaining the store bought wings.

8/27/2013: Finally obtained Celestial Quest Inizio this morning! Now it's time to work on gathering those components and leveling my alchemy. xd

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Please either PM me or post here so we can talk about being affiliates. smile

User Image

**This is more of a contest thread, but since I don't have that category, I'm placing it here. **
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

I am always looking for new banners! Thank you so much to all of you who've made one for me!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/avatar-lust-a-smexified-quest-lusting-angelic-quest-inizio/t.21989865/][img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kittosmoonlight/Gaia 2013/Youk02_zps9bd751b7.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Made by Daxion the Reaper. smile

User Image

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Random Dreams:

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Quick Reply

Submit