Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Yoshiko Takara
hmm I know that it seems sort of suspicious but we should trust 11's judgemet.
[yeah I switched back to english xp ]
Whoo! *glomps* Now I don't have to decode what you say anymore! xD

And yes, we should trust 11...but I'm just considering all of the possibilities. You can never be too sure of things these days... (the one I was really doubting was commander 10, but it seems that he is genuinely good at heart, based on something in the ZN thread that was posted a few minutes ago)
kit_katz_rock
Yoshiko Takara

And yes, we should trust 11...but I'm just considering all of the possibilities. You can never be too sure of things these days... (the one I was really doubting was commander 10, but it seems that he is genuinely good at heart, based on something in the ZN thread that was posted a few minutes ago)

[NPC] alien_ufo_10

AFTER WITNESSING GAIAN'S SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR 11, I HAD ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO FIGHT 11, EVEN BEFORE OUR DUEL. I ONLY NEEDED TO CONFIRM TO SEE IF 11'S FEELINGS WERE GENUINE.

TO BE A WARRIOR DOES NOT MEAN SENSELESS VIOLENCE. TRUE WARRIOR VALUE LIFE AND ONLY TAKES LIFE WHEN NECESSARY.

LOVE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING THAT I HAVE SEEN. I WILL HELP 11 AND TELL THE REST OF MY FAMILY WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED.

You mean this?
Yeas he really seems like he means it.
If 11 trusts him I do to

Yeah that whole code thing was only untill 11 got himself together and started talking normal again. xp

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Yoshiko Takara
kit_katz_rock
Yoshiko Takara

[NPC] alien_ufo_10

AFTER WITNESSING GAIAN'S SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR 11, I HAD ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO FIGHT 11, EVEN BEFORE OUR DUEL. I ONLY NEEDED TO CONFIRM TO SEE IF 11'S FEELINGS WERE GENUINE.

TO BE A WARRIOR DOES NOT MEAN SENSELESS VIOLENCE. TRUE WARRIOR VALUE LIFE AND ONLY TAKES LIFE WHEN NECESSARY.

LOVE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYTHING THAT I HAVE SEEN. I WILL HELP 11 AND TELL THE REST OF MY FAMILY WHAT I HAVE DISCOVERED.

You mean this?
If 11 trusts him I do to

Yeah that whole code thing was only untill 11 got himself together and started talking normal again. xp
Yes! That's exactly what I was referring to. 3nodding

And you're right...if 11 trusts 10, then all who trust in 11's decisions should as well. ^^

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Well...I'm going to bed!

G'night, everyone :3
kit_katz_rock
Yoshiko Takara
kit_katz_rock
Yoshiko Takara

[NPC] alien_ufo_10

You mean this?
If 11 trusts him I do to

Yes! That's exactly what I was referring to. 3nodding

And you're right...if 11 trusts 10, then all who trust in 11's decisions should as well. ^^

Yup 11 has made pretty good decisions all along[if you don't count the great Spam raid,in which it was mostly our fault it was a bad move sweatdrop ]
i can see that 10 and 11 dident fight... thats good * sighs some and sits down pulling her knees to her chest*
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.
i can see that 10 and 11 dident fight... thats good * sighs some and sits down pulling her knees to her chest*

Quite a relief isn't it whee
If you want the chat logs I can pm the ones from the guild to you so you can see the whole confrontation.
Yoshiko Takara
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

If you want the chat logs I can pm the ones from the guild to you so you can see the whole confrontation.

no.. that would be ok..
Aw. I'm glad there wasn't foul play. 'Tis terrible when a sibling betrays another....

Of course, I still don't swear alliance to any human or Zurg.
sad wow its quite

Aged Gaian

Oh my. I haven't been online in a while. So much has happened! xD;;

So, how is everyone? ^__^
Yoshiko Takara
.xXDarkVampireKitXx.

i'd like to see what took place if you don't mind ^^
( * yawns curling up on the floor and falls asleep*

Magical Sex Symbol

Quite a lot happened when I was gone o0.

That's... a bit of an anti-climatic battle.... but I'm really really really really glad 11's still alive. Still... a meeting with 06 and 10? I hope it's not a trap. (still a bit suspicious about how quickly 10 changed his mind)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff