Welcome to Gaia! ::

deaddoorknob
Agent Seltzer
deaddoorknob
Agent Seltzer
deaddoorknob

We didn't know enough about the zurg to tell what was a line for them, let alone how they cross it. And they still knew very little about us, they may not have known how to treat an alien spieces. 06 crossed WHAT line?

The whole, civil, polite line. You can't just tell someone you're going to eat them and terminate their life functions and expect them to be happy about it. We weren't and he also insulted our intellect and other such things.

Any conflict can be resolved peacefully if you try hard enough, unless they begin an attack, you should not even think about a counter attack. I think that 06 was still close enough to the line that we could pull him back. Basically GIB needs to earn my trust, right now I have slightly more reason to side with the aliens. The only war I think would be reasonable would be a war of words, no physical fighting.

Side with which aliens?

Some of them are friendly.

And some of them hate Gaians and want to make them dinner.

Yes, I think I would side with the aliens, ha, and the GIB would then try to protect me from themselves. That would be interseting. But as I said earlier, aliens don't "eat" like humans do.
As much as I would love to stay here and debate with you the gaia-alien events, and though we would in several hours reach a conclusion, I find myself bored, and so I will go do some investigating, and sleeping. Good night Agent Seltzer, perhaps you will be more reasonable tomorrow. And perhaps the GIB will reconsider their policies, they seemed like such a nice organization once.

Policies?

There is nothing to reconsider?

I think it is you who are being unreasonable.

Original Gaian

if you have qustions about 09.. come to the letter galaxy and I will try to fill them...

but PLEASE do not come just to talk Ill of 09 or the GIB or.. well anyone... as it is a palce of good things.. not hate...

edit:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=211&t=18753841#945356662

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I guess I'm a believer... 09 and 12 seem nice. Too bad 09 has disappeared though =/

Edit: I just realized that I posted in this thread already... Can't seem to find my post though. And why didn't I get scanned? emo

Original Gaian

*reposts*

G0ldenstar

~The Letter Galaxy~
Answers to your Qustions About 09 Dissapeering....

What Is The Letter Galaxy?...
The letter galaxy is the place where 09 was last at befor he left...

Where is the Letter Galaxy?...
001113 Block 2 House 52

Why Was 09 There?...:
09, Gathered us, the Believers... For A meeting.. a Meeting That holds the Key to all gaia... telling us of these things he Said whould be bad for him..

WTF YOU BETRAY 09?!
NO!!! I have waited almost 3 days for 09 to safely get away befor this importante things took place.. I care deeply for 09 and I feel that gaia should know...

Know What?..:

Screenies:

The Gathering

Mother will not arpove

the "Taken" are safe

Lazner.....

Lazner is god... if lazner is taken... Zurg will rule

09 was suposed to get info on L0cke

Random? - He likes movie films

*Huge gasp of missing info Due to Lag and computer crashing... Please Speak to Me or "The Wandering mind.." personaly if you wish to know*

Love... for us all... talk of Marring a gaian to Become a Citizen

Departing

Hug...

Where is 09?!?:
I can not tell you that...

Your Crazy:
I might Be... But so Be it...

WANDERING MIND: Feel free to Quote eidt and ADD any thing you wish that is important, wuch as mother saying she isn't going to kill him Dx

Shameless Gawker

-rolls over to enjoy her hour of sleep-

I'll finish later...

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
actually, i was wondering,
who was it that betrayed Nine?

Wild Unicorn

There were dozens of people there, it could have been anyone. crying

Original Gaian

Wolvar
actually, i was wondering,
who was it that betrayed Nine?

LightingLord.... he is the reason 09 left...

(not to flame LightingLord... but it is the truth none the less..)

edit: he made a whole topic about how 09 betrayed his brothers wich was later deleted...
I'm listening to Simple and Clean at the mo,

and it seems to fit into the situation a bit.

Or maybe it's just becasue I love that song?
G0ldenstar

LightingLord.... he is the reason 09 left...

I think 09 would have left anyway, it's probably been a part of the plot plan for a while now.

Make us fall in love with one alien and then have him disappear.

confused
OMG I fell asleep in towns last night during our chat with Mother. D:

And now I'm confused about this Letter Galaxy thing. 09 was betrayed? How? When?
HUMAN MORSALS, WHERE IS OUR BROTHER! TELL US... WE PROMISE NOT TO HARM HIM 3nodding
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
HUMAN MORSALS, WHERE IS OUR BROTHER! TELL US... WE PROMISE NOT TO HARM HIM 3nodding
Your brother was a player.
[NPC] alien_ufo_05
We don't know where he is any better than you do.
And if we did we probably wouldn't tell.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
[NPC] alien_ufo_05

We don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces