Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Abomination

12,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
gaia_grunny  Well folks, the time has come. I'm permanently leaving Gaia. No use hanging around here, and the community sure isn't what it used to be. Too much poison for me too handle. So I've decided to make a little contest. Make anything positive, motivational, just anything that could make someone's day better, give them hope or at least feel a lil bit fuzzy and warm inside, and good things might be coming your way. I don't have much, around 700k plat, and a small SDPlus collection, but I'm giving it all away.  gaia_grunny

gaia_crown  The grand prize is 500k and 5 most valuable SDPlus items from my inventory. 
gaia_diamond  2nd place gets 100k and 3 SDPlus'.
gaia_gaiagold  3d place - 50k and 2 SDPlus'.
gaia_gaiaplat  4th -10th gets a SDPlus each.
As for anyone else... who knows, I might just send you a lil something.  yum_puddi

The contest is open until October 31st. Good luck everyone!   gaia_kittenstar

EDIT: So there's only one entry at this point and I want to give people a chance. The deadline has been moved to February 29th

Friendly Abomination

12,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100

Friendly Abomination

12,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
Extra bump
Fare thee well.
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

ive been meaning to join this but ive just been so busy aaaaaa, and i wasnt sure what format the stuff should be. cringey motivational poster? or does it need to be art
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

here is my entry!
my inspo is this feeling that ive been having for gaia for a while now-- heart ache and longing for nostalgia and the past, the reminder and melancholic beauty of growing older.
i hope you like it and wish you all the best .

p.s i love your epilogue/ eulogy for this site, a lot, if not most resonated a lot with me.

Friendly Abomination

12,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
scrapings
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

ive been meaning to join this but ive just been so busy aaaaaa, and i wasnt sure what format the stuff should be. cringey motivational poster? or does it need to be art

It's ok, I think I'll run it for another two weeks, at least. 
I definitely should've been more specific. Your entry should be something you've made. If it's a drawing, great. If it's something you've made in Photoshop, that's also great. It can be a funny kind of cringe, or something wholesome. As long as it's original and it can make someone feel better after too much doomscrolling, your entry is absolutely valid yum_puddi
butt blasting hot sauce
scrapings
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

It's ok, I think I'll run it for another two weeks, at least. 
I definitely should've been more specific. Your entry should be something you've made. If it's a drawing, great. If it's something you've made in Photoshop, that's also great. It can be a funny kind of cringe, or something wholesome. As long as it's original and it can make someone feel better after too much doomscrolling, your entry is absolutely valid yum_puddi

awh its lovely. id ont think i can do better than the previous entry but we'll see !!
cow
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

here is my entry!
my inspo is this feeling that ive been having for gaia for a while now-- heart ache and longing for nostalgia and the past, the reminder and melancholic beauty of growing older.

p.s i love your epilogue/ eulogy for this site, a lot, if not most resonated a lot with me.

this is so cute dkfnj
scrapings
cow
butt blasting hot sauce
bump

here is my entry!

this is so cute dkfnj

thank u so much ; 7; )//// that means a lot to me. i was thinking about drawing more well known characters like slime or kitten stars but 'keeping things nice and simple + the quote' helped decided things for me ; 7; )/
wahmbulance bump
I just came back to gaia, and this is such a sweet thread ;w; I'll see if I can draw something! heart

ariiyiisu's Waifu

Obsessive Vampire

✦✧
        posting so i remember to come back and whip something up<3

Friendly Abomination

12,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
Yay, thanks guys yum_puddi
Is this still open?

Quick Reply