Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
So, I'm rarely on gaia anymore and I don't want my items to be lost forever if I never log-on, but I want them to go to those that want them and not just giving out random items. Any item is up for grabs except what I have equipped. I am going to limit 10 items per day per user, to give a chance to those that visit to get some items. I will go in order of the posts created so if you don't get an item asked for it was given away already.

Please use a post style to draw my attention between chats.

Ghost ID 14708563

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for visiting. I will do my best to keep up as I am usually busy. Feel free to stay and chat.

Have backups if you want, there are a lot asking for the same items, so you get your 10. Have backups for your back ups. wink

Also for those that ask for randoms, I will do so once for you and no more and only items I have extras of. I have my code here for a reason. Take some time and look at my inventory. 3nodding

Items I have equipped:
User Image - Fausto's Bottle 10th gen.
User Image - Will-o-the-Wisp
User Image - The Nightmare 3rd Gen.
User Image - Stellarscapes
User Image - Strike of the Giants
User Image - Magical King of Cards

I will be doing this via trades as it is easier for me.

I also have 1 User Image

currently listing to k-pop
favorite k-drama: Vincenzo
App currently playing: CUE

Some avi's I have created:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Neo The Merciless
Hope you had fun on here!
Can I get the below?

The Case of Pietro
wingding
fallen wish
captain ara's nestegg
death whisper
Anima Adamantea
Pumpkin Pupil
My Seductive Valentine
SDPlus #581 Pegaquus
SDPlus #034 Zhivago

Shameless Hellraiser

9,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Citizen 200
Neo The Merciless
Hello ^^, may I recieve these 10 items?
Shadow Spirit,
ancient katanax2,
Hanyo's Tenacity,
gb pjs,
BRAINnocence Personified,
Coy Yueran Flowergirl,
Pure Like Rose,
Summer 2k18 Wing Scout Badge Sash,
Petit Lapin

Thank you!!!
Post style, you say? cool

Can I get these?
Prized Possessions, Hyde's Vicious Style, Trick or treat Tote, Lawful Master's Reclaim, SDPlus #203 Seidh, Chrysanthemum Empress, The Hind of Time, Patriotic No Guts No Gory, Fiery Prince, Colossal Grey Wolf Hrist.

Demonic Cat

hiii what kpop song you listening to?

could i get these items emotion_facepalm cat_redface

pick your nose
adorable knit snip buck
little miss detective
garden fae
necrocat
brave gaia-tan
butler maid for courage
hoarfrost pass: centurion
lulala doll
omega the deadly cereberus

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
xukshia

Thanks I did. Just too busy anymore either with work, reading or watching dramas XD. Just keeping whats on me so I have a decent looking avi if I decide to jump on from time to time.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Vaodov
3nodding Makes it easy to find if anyone decided to chat here XD

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Khloe Elizalde

All sorts, had youtube music going but I would say Ateez is my fav group followed by stray kids.... too many really XD. It's too hard to pick just one.

Demonic Cat

Neo The Merciless
Khloe Elizalde

All sorts, had youtube music going but I would say Ateez is my fav group followed by stray kids.... too many really XD. It's too hard to pick just one.
thank youuu emotion_hug
:O are they new, i kinda only listen to old super junior songs emotion_facepalm or mostly kdrama songs lmao

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Khloe Elizalde
2018 debut, for both I think. so 4th gen. You should give them a listen. I recommend looking up "Kingdom: legendary war" on youtube and watch the performances, they are awesome. 6 groups were on it, both including stray kids and ateez. My favorite from ateez would have to be "wonderland" which they also performed on kingdom, though Mingi, was on hiatus during the recording. From stray kids, probably Domino. If you do decide to check them out let me know what you think.

Demonic Cat

Neo The Merciless
Khloe Elizalde
2018 debut, for both I think. so 4th gen. You should give them a listen. I recommend looking up "Kingdom: legendary war" on youtube and watch the performances, they are awesome. 6 groups were on it, both including stray kids and ateez. My favorite from ateez would have to be "wonderland" which they also performed on kingdom, though Mingi, was on hiatus during the recording. From stray kids, probably Domino. If you do decide to check them out let me know what you think.
I'll try to listen it after work heart

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Khloe Elizalde
I hope you enjoy them. I know a few super junior songs but not too many by them. I love the OST from Korean Odyssey (2 of them) and one from Holo Love.

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Neo The Merciless

may i please have the ff:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Neo The Merciless
I'd like to take these off you if you don't mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff