User Image

Hello, again Gaians! It's a warm afternoon here at La Victoire, and by that I mean it's uncomfortably warm. I wish there was a nice, gentle breeze coming through the windows! Right now I'm not trying to be picky, but I hope the weather changes soon. While I have you all here, I have something new for you all! Visit La Victoire or Cloud 9 to see what's new! I figured that maybe you all might want to try out some different ways of getting this special item, so you can maximize your style with these wonderful fashion options! An Umami Drop is special chance item with premium styles inside; you'll discover a colorful find no matter what!

User Image

User Image The war isn't over yet! Pledge your allegiance with Lummoire and grab the brand new Umami Drop: Virgo of Lummoire! This special chance item is sure to satisfy your craving for a new premium style because you're guaranteed a great item with it! Give this chance item a try for the new Virgo of Lummoire or if you're lucky, you might score the rare Courageous Virgo of Lummoire instead! ♍︎

Umami Drop: Virgo of Lummoire!

User Image Found in Cloud 9: A special treat for Angel Supporters, check out this special treat, Umami Plus: Virgo of Lummoire! Umami Plus is an enhanced soulbound version of an Umami Drop, with DOUBLE the chances to receive the rare recolor! Open up to receive the new Virgo of Lummoire OR the rare chance of the Courageous Virgo of Lummoire! Either way you win!

Umami PLUS: Virgo of Lummoire!
      Become an Angel Supporter!

User Image

User Image Skip the chance with Shop the Look: Virgo of Lummoire! Go straight for this fantastic item, surrounded by premium styles in this special bundle containing the brand new Umami Style Virgo of Lummoire and Destructive Scorpio of Lummoire, Ziang's Gaze, Lavish Equine Express, Somber Hallowed Serenade, Edgily Meant 2Be, The Season of White, Mourn More, Smoldering Libra of Lummoire, My Rotten Little List, Become as Decaying Death, Flintlock Delinquell, Succubus Kiss, Radio Me, Nori Polar Explorer, and Reluctant Racing Repose! Shop this special look, or even create your own with all of these wonderful items inside this bundled deal!

Shop the Look: Virgo of Lummoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!