User Image

Gaians... so I totally dozed off while talking to you all this morning! But I had my first cup of coffee and I am ready to go! While I was sleeping, I had some of the craziest dreams! Some of you all were having great conversations, and some were rather frightful... but the ones that were the best included all of you! Everyone came to the store to discuss the latest colors, trends, styles and more! It truly was AMAZING! I was so inspired by my dreams I wanted to show off some new delightful items and some brand new usermade items!

User Image

User ImageFashion Fiends! Discover some colorful outfits like Eye for Fruity Fashion, Shut Up Citrus Baby, Wollstone's Entomological Craft, [Animal] Ace Cat Breath, Ocean Bear Batter and so much more! You can even come across a fabulous user-created item like Fallen Star Aura by `Hydro, Punk's Redesigned Flight by Nymphadora Tonks Airman, Boulevard Of Overgrown Dreams by Nanzzy-chan, Zodiacal: Despair or Lunar Phoenix both by yundere, Anna's Potion by GHOSTCHILD IV, MÙWÚN or slaps pumpkin both by I Flavour of Life I, Shapely Spirit by Tsukita-chan, Timeless Consort by Jisen Meizuki, Desperate Spirit by Captain Fallopian Tubes, Their Duskness by AMNESlA, To Despair! by bright_cold_silver_moon, Wispy Temper by kjux, Darling Despair by bug toots, Consort Yonder or Pouting Princess Stance bothby Nimty, Her Regal Reign by Tiana Sidhe, Brilliant Floofie Bangs by Serafiella, or even entangled by music-ecstasy! If you come out on top of this fashion battle, you might come across Project Tie-Dye Ticket to create your own custom Gaia recolor! See you there!

Get Fashion Fiends!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!