User Image

Greeting, Gaians! I hope you're having a divine day. I wanted to bring something special back to Cloud 9 for Angel Supporters! Heavenly Wish II contains amazing treasures from Narwheel, Lucky Catch, and more! You can even find some Tickets inside! Be sure to make a Heavenly Wish before 11:59 PM PST on January 4th, because it will be gone after that! Hope to see you soon~

User Image

User Image Open Heavenly Wish II for one of a bunch of marvelous items from the past! You could find amazing items like [KINDRED] Narwheel, Round Pokeheart Headphones, Consort Selene, To Dreamland!, Their Darkness, First, My Americano, 404 Error, Thousand Year Fox, and so much more! You could also win one of a number of rare treasures like a Perfect Parcel, Project Tie-Dye Ticket, Accessory License, Beautician License, or Flaired Up Ticket!

Get Heavenly Wish II!

Become a supporter!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!