User Image

User Image

User Image Let's take a walk, a nice long walk... what will you discover in Safari Stroll, perhaps you may find C’s Escalent Buns, Fierce Teacher Teacher, Perish, Gorgeous Pretty Beauty Arms, Family of Royalty, Sandman's Transgression, The Clapping Great Ber, Royal Elf Ears, i disagree., Don't Touch Our Bandaids, Wilted Sin of Envy, Sweet Firefly Catcher, Dead Noble Eye, Exalted Clear Seal, we aren't cursing, I swear!, Part-Time Job, Enchanted Lightbringer, Bits of Bows, Seraphic Octet, Lait, Purrsian Princess, Consort of Anubis, Resplendent Celestial Fortuna, Aggressive Candy, Enchanted Lightbringer, hi cb, and Pearlescent Autumn Maiden, Sweet Firefly Catcher, and Sad Sin of Sloth and so much more! So what are you waiting for, take a walk!

User Image

Follow the leader! Inside Safari Stroll are special Featured Items! All of these special featured items are enhanced even further now thanks to your feedback, and have TEN TIMES the chances to receive it! This round of featured items include: Opalescent Kaguyahime, Famed Adamant Gowns, Classic Bit of Pain, Bits of Bows, I've already told you!, i disagree., and Clear Sakana Matsuri! These featured sets are easier to obtain than ever, so be ready to join the Safari Stroll!

Get Safari Stroll!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!