User Image

Hey Gaians! This month's CI was able to be created thanks to all the Gaians that supported the Jump Start for it during July and August. Over 900 Gaians supported us in making these items and in the theme Space Out! While Jump Start was successful, we are listening to your feedback and are not holding another Jump Start for the monthly CI. This means we will be trying out different release methods for new items moving forward.

Anyways, I heard on the news that tonight's supposed to be a really good night for looking out at the stars, and I guess you'll be able to see a few planets exceptionally well or something? So I went out and got a telescope so I could see things better! I guess it's not like I couldn't go out there and see it for myself, but it's more fun doing it the human way, I think. Anyway, if you'd like to join me, you should! Check this out!

User Image

User Image Get Spacing Out and you'll score a stylish new look for your avatar! Give this chance item a try for a new favorite like So Wonderful, Lustre, Put A Ring On It, Stole The Cathartic Stars, Extraterrestrial Outer Speech, Otherworldly HeadSpace, Wish Courier, Extraterrestrial Masks, THE BOOTS, [Animal] The Star, [Animal] Wish Courier, or even go behind the scenes and discover a Spacing Out Backdrop! Or perhaps your luck will push you even further and you'll discover the special extraterrestrial visitor, Comet the Cerval! So what are you waiting for, take a trip into the cosmos!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!