User Image

Nyaaaa~an! Hihi, Gaians! It is I, Catchuu, the ancient god of luck and prosperity! I have retuuurned for this Celestial Festival and I too wanted to celebrate with you aaaalll! Are you feeling lucky today? I hope you are because I have some more purrfect surpurrises for you! Can you beeeliiieve that we've had over 20 cycles of wonderful items already? Stop by and have a colorful adventure, collecting wonderful past styles from these past couples of years!

Now it is time for me to introduce Lucky Catch Rewind! if you purress your luck you'll be able to find a treasure from the past, or something special that's new! Are you curious to see what sorts of secrets will purresent themselves? Then I think you know what to do! Give me a spin at a new LOWERED PRICE, see what you win~

For a limited time, Lucky Catch Rewind is now discounted! Spin before 5:59 PM PDT on October 10th for a deal on these spins!

User Image

User Image Lucky Catch Rewind has been updated and PACKED even more magnificent items from the past for you to win! Take a gander at all of these treasures like, Decayed Verdant Armageddon, Mirror Image, Angel of the Cosmos, Sweet Resimilita, Aquascaping, Empress of Dragons, The Bloody Surgeon, Your Angel By The Sea, Your Stone Devil, Strometrika, Decayed Calla Princess, Reikalusi, Gentle Niwamori and wayyy more! Oh? What is this? Special for the Celestial Festival we also have the new A Small Sickly Light and the most beautiful user-designed item Calming Starlight by Princess Kunzite! Good luck~!

Lucky Catch Rewind!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!