User Image

Hey Gaians! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday! What have you been up to lately? I've been talking to a lot of Gaians lately, and it sounds like everyone is house hunting? I'm not really sure why, the market doesn't look so great right now. How are people able to afford so many houses? I can barely afford one! Everyone seems to have been able to buy up to THREE of them this summer! That's so many houses!

User Image

User Image The Special Tactics Bundle is here! I only had enough spare change to buy one house, how were you even able to buy more? This bundle is packed and contains High Queen of Heroes, Outerworldly Ancient Medium's Locks, Fabric Family Inheritance, Nagashi Swordsmaster, Light Sibling's Sulking Locks, Loving Seraph's Tresses, Salty Selken Favor, Tricky Selken Favor, Lustrous Wartorn Dancer, Loving Family Collar, and Loving Rebel's Tresses!

Get Special Tactics Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!