User Image

Hello, Gaians~! I hope you're having a wonderful day! This month is really bringing the heat, don't you think? Before the heat comes back, I wanted to have a Special Sighting for you all featuring two hot bundles from the not so far past! So I have the A Shoe! bundle and the The Brow-dy Bunch bundle back for a limited time! These bundles are packed with some of your favorite styles that have been found throughout Gatcha, Lucky Catch and more! These bundles will be leaving Cloud 9 by 11:59 PM PST on December 10th! So stop by, and I hope to see you soon!

User Image

User Image Found in Cloud 9 for Angel Supporters: A SHOE! Bless you! Oh? You didn't sneeze? Open this bundle to find Delinquit, Melamoori, Daikusagi, Catharsis Lucem, Hime Delinquit, Demure Catharsis Lucem, Kashmiri Daikusagi, Ambrosial Melamoori, and the return of the special Let's Get Some Shoes!

User Image We're all in this together! Grab the The Brow-dy Bunch bundle if you're ready to really show how you feel, you'll find some past Lucky Catch favorites, Gatcha Classics and more! Inside you'll discover the rare Turnope, Sin of Pride, CATatonic, Hidden Strength of the Pride, Pearlina, Delinquell, and the special bundle feature Brow Essentials! made just for our Angel Supporters!

Get The Brow-dy Bunch!
Become an Angel Supporter!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!