User Image

Hello there, Gaians! I have some pretty exciting news for all of you! See, I've got this brand new item in the shop for you all, but I figured that maybe you all might want to try out some different ways of getting this new item, so you can maximize your style with these new fashion options! The marvelous new Umami Drop: Lapine Danseuse will be at La Victoire until 9:59 AM PDT on July 6th, so be sure to stop by before then and try these new options out!

Gaia-tan also has Umami Plus: Lapine Danseuse, a soulbound chance item made special just for our Angel Supporters. While this looks similar to your average Umami drop, this is actually an enhanced version! An Umami Plus has double the chances to discover the rare and spectacular recolor that you can find! So come and check out Umami Plus: Lapine Danseuse, which will be at Cloud 9 until 9:59 AM PDT on July 6th!

User Image

User Image Umami Drop: Lapine Danseuse is sure to satisfy your craving for new style, because you're guaranteed a great item with it! Give this chance item a try for Lapine Danseuse, or if you're lucky, you might score the rare Lapine Danseuse Classique instead!

User Image Umami Plus: Lapine Danseuse is a treat for Angel Supporters! Umami Plus is an enhanced soulbound version of an Umami Drop, now with DOUBLE the chances to receive the rare recolor! This is sure to satisfy your craving for new style, because you're guaranteed a great item with it! Give this chance item a try for Lapine Danseuse, or if you're lucky, you might score the rare Lapine Danseuse Classique instead!

Get Umami Plus: Lapine Danseuse!
Become a subscriber!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!