User Image

Gaians! Gaians! It's so good to see you! It's a brand new month! June is wonderful, isn't it? The sun is starting to come out for longer, the days are warmer, and we can all work on our tan! I don't want to keep you long, I just wanted to let you know that I have a brand new chance item just for our Angel Supporters! This one is PACKED full of goodies that were recently eligible for rerelease, in other words, these just got released from the vault!

Hope you stop by and pick one up before it leaves at 11:59 AM PDT on October 3!

User Image

User Image Now in Cloud 9: All these items just got released from the vault! Open up this new chance item, Angelgram to find styles like Lunaeris' Light Locks, Mega Cute Arms, Candied Crew Makeover 2.0: Sugary Seconds, BFF, Skellicat, Sleepy Blush, Gorgeous Pretty Beauty Arms, Nocturnal Solumbris, ese has fun with makeup, Michael and Magnifique's Chic Makeover v2, Foxorciblings, Seize My Day, Salty Devil Tail or if you're lucky, you'll find the greatest treasures of them all like a Chance Pass from 2015, a Limited Edition Collector's Pass from 2016, Party Favors from 2016 or 2017, or even a Project Body Dye Ticket!

Visit Cloud 9!
Become a subscriber!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!