User Image

Gaians, the Summer Sale may be long gone, but I have to admit that I had some really fun-filled nights and days bringing you all new surprises! I hope you all enjoyed the Summer Sale as much as I did, but if you feel like you missed out on your chance to get one of the magnificent items we had in the shop for the duration of the Summer Sale, fear not! You still have a chance to get what you missed from the Summer Sale 2k18 Grab Bag! Just be sure to get yours before 11:59 PM PST on December 6th, because after that it'll be leaving the shop!

User Image

User Image The Summer Sale 2k18 Grab Bag is loaded with a ton of treasures that are sure to have you jumping for joy! This magical bag contains all of the non-limited human items and bundles from the Summer Sale 2k18, like Umami Drop: Lightbringer, the Summer Sale 2k18: Wilted Dusk Bundle, Umami Drop: Firefly Royalty, and the Summer Sale 2k18: Heavenly Dawn Bundle, as well as a bunch of recolors like Painted Lightbringer, Sunday Midori Garden, Wise Firefly Royalty, Clear Kumo Kuma, Booming Wolfsbane, Opulent Freshly Risen, or Sadodere Nobilibee! If you're particularly lucky, you might even discover a Double Rainbow Parcel Ticket to create your own custom recolor bundle!

Try the Summer Sale Grab Bag!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!