User Image

Well, Gaians, it's certainly a hot summer day, and on a hot summer day there really is nothing better to do than stay inside and avoid the heat as much as possible, you know what I mean? So, I thought maybe I could be productive by gathering some old items from the back room of La Victoire and give you all a chance to get your hands on some of them again, since that means you get some good items and I get to say I helped with the cleaning! It's a win-win, really!

So, without further ado, check out it's return! Doggo Days of Summer will be here until 11:59 AM PDT on August 29th!

User Image

User Image Survive the heat of the Doggo Days of Summer for a fantastic favorite! Give this chance item a try for a stylish blast from the past like Flaming Enticing Buck, Atlantean Elegance, Royal Catch of the Verdant Season, Opalescent Nekomancer, Noble Gemstones, Moody Rock-coco, Rabbitually Yandere, The Wretched Ones, or the Celestially Fragrant Bundle! You could also score the brand new Golden Tsarina Zoi or Melon Pawse!
Try the Doggo Days of Summer!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!