User Image

It may not be hot out yet, but the best part of the sun and warmth of summer means that you can have all kinds of delicious things that maybe you'd pass up during colder seasons, you know what I mean, Gaians? So, I thought it'd be fun to get some of my favorite treats and have them out here in the shop for all of you for a little while! This time around, this delicious Fruit Juice Bar is still PACKED with tickets! Be sure to stop by and get yours before 11:59 PM PDT on August 5th, though, because after that I'm definitely gonna start having them all for myself!

User Image

User Image Stop by the Fruit Juice Bar for a tasty favorite! Give this chance item a go for a rare item from the past like Sticky Lulala, Marionette's Restrung Galaxy, Natural Lashes, Astros' bundle of fun, gnoc offs cold case, Infinitely Live My Day, Thousand Year Fox, Magellanic Cloud, or Stellar Evolution Makeover! If you have a particularly good trip and get a particularly tasty flavor, you might even end up with a Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus from 2015 or 2016, a Gatcha Token, Perfect Parcel, Baby Rainbow Ticket, Accessory License, Beautician License, Rhodonite Ticket, Prism Ticket, Project Tie-Dye Ticket, or Project Double Rainbow Ticket!

Try Fruit Juice Bar!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!