Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Collector

*new parts added 10/2/2018*
Hello and welcome to my build-your-own doll shop!
User Image
Here's how it works:

-browse my pre-set parts and pick what parts you want included!
-choose colors for all your bits! (each section can be colored/textured individually, so feel free to get creative! you can tell me exact colors by their code or tell me basic color names)
-tell me what clothes you'd like! all clothing comes custom made, one free outfit per doll. extra outfits will be considered an "add on" but can be done.

-list any custom add ons you'd like! (tattoos, makeup, earrings)
-if you couldn't find a part you like in my pre-sets, i can make custom parts.
*You can build new characters, build yourself, or build a beloved OC! if you're trying to recreate a character, you can post a ref of them and i'll try to put them together heart
*i will show you the doll i've made with "wip" over them until you are satisfied with the results. then i will give you the finalized doll.

Example orders below:

User Image
order details:
Head: With blush
Eyes: C, right, red.
Eyebrows: D
Mouth: B
Ears: J, skin tone on top lighter inner ear.
Upper torso: C, add cleavage. add baby-blue stars on bust.
Mid torso: A
Lower torso: A
Arms: A
Legs: A
Hands: A
Feet: D
Horns: B, medium-light grey
Fringe: C side bits: D hair behind body: D.
Hair color peachy pink. skin tone milk chocolate
Add makeup (would put description here, potentially with reference pictures.)
clothes: sleepy sheep lingerie?
total price for this doll would have been 4150 platinum. (50 platinum would have been charged for each of these add ons: cleavage, stars on chest, makeup)

User Image
Order details:
This one was based on my OC. Myrna. an order of this type can either be built yourself in pieces or show me refs and i'll attempt to build them myself. I will add custom parts as necessary.
if built in pieces the order would be:
Eyes: D, left, cyan.
Eyebrows: D
Mouth: F
Ears: B
Upper torso: B
Mid torso: B
Lower torso: C
Legs: C
Hands: B, add grey fade with fizzlescale texture from tips upward.
Feet: B, add grey fade with fizzlescale texture from tips upward.
Horns: A
Wings: B, add grey fade with fizzle scale pattern. try for a marble or stone look?
Fringe: F hair behind ears: D
Hair color navy blue? skin tone like my avatar.
clothes: an oversized long sleeve shirt like this: (add example)

User Image
Order details:
Head: no blush
Eyes: A, forward, green.
Eyebrows: B
Mouth: D
Ears: C
Upper torso: D
Lower torso: B
Arms: B
Hands: D
Feet: A
Horns: E, Black tips and green base fading into each other. add a tiny bit of tan. use fizzlezcale texture.
Tail: B. Black base, green tip. fade into each other with fizzle scale, go for a toxic effect.
* hair was custom made for this doll and then added to the now available presets.
Hair: straight bangs, long straight hair, and two side strips the same length as the other hair.
Hair color black with green tips. just a hint of green on the tip of the bangs, too.
skin tone: an orange-tan color?
Add on extra: star tattoo on her hip. green cross tattoo sorta like this (he showed me a ref). paint her nails black, with green tips.
clothes:
black crop top with green detail.
distressed shorts, black belt with swirly green designs?
combat boots with green bottoms.
The price would be:
4,000 plat for the doll, 200 plat for a custom hairstyle, 50 plat for each tattoo, 50 plat for the nail polish. total= 4300 platinum

*i will gladly give you the non-clothed form of your doll as well, if you ask.

Some Q/A: (updated since april 19)

We finished our trade already but now i want (new clothes/different hair/etc.), is it too late?:
you can always come back, as long as i'm still open. If your doll is less than a week old, i should still have all the necessary bits for your doll in easy access,, so i'll only charge you the cost of new additions. But if your doll is more than a week old i will charge you the price of a new doll, because i probably don't have your data anymore! This means i'll be building from scratch!

Can I sell/trade/gift dolls if i no longer want them or have use for them?:
Sure! But, make sure that the person you transfer to knows who built it please.
*never sell your doll for more than you bought it for! that's not fair to me or the person you're selling to!
(i'd love to know who has it now, so i can watch their stories develop, but it isn't required.)

Can i edit the doll after trade?:
sure! if you want me to edit it, i'll charge a fee but you can also edit it yourself! i'd love to see if you do 3nodding Just make sure that you remember to credit me for the original, and yourself(or whoever you had edit it) for the edit.

can i order multiple dolls at once?
yep! i've already had a few people do this heart max 4 dolls at a time please, so as not to slow down orders too much. 3nodding

can i have different hairstyles for different outfits?
Yes! 50 P for each change of pre-made, 200 P per custom hair. (ie: first outfit and hair covered in base cost, but 50 P added charge to change into a different hairstyle for the second outfit. 3nodding )

can i have a version of my doll with and without (wings/horns,tail, etc.)
yep! 10 P cost to do this, as it is a small adjustment.

can i combine hair options?
yep! if you like two behind the body parts, for example, they can probably be combined! this is especially true for ponytails and buns with hair that is down.. sort of a half down, half up look. heart if you can picture how it'll look, i can probably do it! just keep in mind layers overlap and may hide details.

can i my doll have missing limbs?
absolutely! there's too many options for this for me to be able to show "parts" for it in my section, so just give me an idea of what you're going for and i'll do my best!

should i link you to my toyhouse?
You can, but it isn't required. I love looking through them though so go ahead if you want to show it off!

the order is taking a while..should I be worried?
I'm a full time college student, with two shops here and a somewhat active social life.. So occasionally things slow down. However, I will continue to make progress at whatever pace I can manage! If you feel like you can't wait on me anymore, you can cancel your order. If you are at the end of a very long and slow list and are concerned about funds, let me know and I can work with you. I can notify you when I'm getting close to your order, for example.

What if I need the funds/don't have the funds when my turn comes up?
we can put your order on hold till you get the funds, if i get to you at a bad time. Please let me know if this is the case!

I have ideas for new parts you could do. Do you take recommendations?:
sure do~ go ahead and post your recommendation and maybe it'll get added in shop eventually! do note that i wont be doing cosplay items, so don't request that i add parts for miss kobayashi's dragon maid or something of that nature. i don't mind if you build dolls to reference characters, but i will not create parts for the specific purpose of copying a certain character, unless it is your own oc! Ex: could you do ears like this animal? or, Could you add more wings like this? or, It'd be cool if you could make dolls with even more eyes!
What are you doing with the gold/plat you get here? do you hoard it?
I'm saving up to get a gold ticket one day! I've seen them on market place once before for a crazy amount of plat so I'm going to be saving for quite a while! If you feel like tipping/donating, you can! but it certainly isn't required,, I'll get there eventually!
I also sometimes spend on art to keep myself motivated.. sweatdrop

future plans: no idea yet! stay tuned~

Prices:

doll:
4,000 platinum or 40 B GG.
add on:
50 platinum (or 500 mill in GG) for small add ons (tattoo, makeup, etc.)
200 platinum (or 2 B in GG) for larger add ons. (new wings, exotic tails, etc.)
1000 platinum (or 10 B in GG) for each additional outfit. (first outfit is free, covered in doll cost.)
here's a chart from PkRs's forum if you need help converting!:
User Image

"Shop Defenders":
halfgaycatxx
el e ot
Captain Sarlo (special thanks for your suggestions!)
Liliths Sinful Desires
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
you may notice them posting randomly, keeping the thread warm and cozy while i'm gone. They're..mostly harmless, right?
~shop defender status gives:
1 permanent spot in my heart
random chit-chat bonuses (who knows????)

Head over to my other shop?
User Image * on hiatus*

I don't remember who all i'd said i would notify so. Here's my auction thread if you're curious.

Adopt Shop

Other people's shops that i really love/recommend:
Please look at these adorable slimes by sheepcakes, in "I Lube You!" heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got a custom boba tea from Cinnebun's bubble cafe shop! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. totally recommended!

Timid Collector

User Image
( updated 10/2/2018 )
The bone yard: (all skeleton/bone options go here!) *custom bones parts free of charge during october, as i didn't do as many as i intended!

Options for coloring/effects:
User Image

Skulls:
User Image

Torso:
User Image

Arms:
User Image

Legs:
User Image

Hands/feet:
User Image

Tails:
User Image

Wings:
User Image

Heads:

heads and alternates:
User Image
User Image
User Image

eyes:
User Image

eyebrows:
User Image

mouths:
User Image

Ears:
User Image

Horns:
User Image

Antenea:
User Image

Hair:
Fringe:
User Image

Side bits:
User Image

Buns:
User Image

Hair behind ears:
User Image

Hair behind body:
User Image

Tentacle hair:
User Image

Snake hair:
User Image

Body:

Torso:
Upper:
User Image

Mid:
User Image

Lower:
User Image
User Image

Arms:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hands:
User Image

Legs:
User Image
User Image

Feet:
User Image
User Image

Wings:
User Image

Tail:
User Image

Expired seasonals:
putting out of season offers here, to save for the next time! you may browse what i have to offer, so you can plan ahead, but i will not be doing these out of their intended season!
This is to limit my workload, and celebrate the season change heart

Halloween only!!!!
items/options under spoiler available only for orders posted from October 1st through October 31st!

object heads:
User Image

animated buddy: (price: 10 B, or 1,000 plat.) (can be recolored as desired!)
User Image
User Image
User Image

word bubble: (price: 2B) *can say whatever you want!, within reason, of course.
User Image

Outlined: (price: 1B)
User Image

Blinking is also good! I need to make a sample oops. Price? 2B

For all animated things: I can't do transparent so request a background color if you hate white!

Christmas only!!
-in development
-will be available: full month of december!

Valentines!
-in development
-will be available: full month of february!

st. patrik's!
-in development
-will be available: march 1- march 18.

Easter!
-in development
-available: full month of april

Am i not celebrating a holiday you wish i would? send me a message! tell me what holiday it is, and a little bit about it! Or request your order with something specific, and let me know it's related to a holiday you're celebrating! I'm mostly focusing on holidays i personally celebrate and have ideas for, but i never want to leave you feeling left out!

*as you may notice, most pieces are separate,, so you may choose to not have certain things! For example, for a dullahan girl, you can choose to remove the head or even have it separately! Or you can have missing limbs! 3nodding Sorry for not showing all the options for removed limbs and such,, but it can be time consuming to try to create all the many possibilities for removed bits.. sweatdrop if you're unsure about whether i can do what you have in mind, just ask heart

*thanks to the lovely princess ammie for helping me organize this post!
and thanks to the customers who gave their input too! it helped a lot!

Timid Collector

To Do: (updated nov 30, 2018 )
*try not to be scared off by the long list~ i don't have "slots" in the usual sense. If my shop title still says open, go ahead and add an order!*
El e ot: order drafting(order to be)

List2:

Pierrot_Riku:
Order to be

List 3:

Dollottie: (needs to confirm some details!
heart

Order up!

May I please get:

[My OC?!]

Head- no blush, normal base
Eyes- Cyclops, B, right
Mouth- I would like a custom mouth if possible, I would like her to have an underbite like THIS
Ears C
Snake hair buns (see details for custom edit request)
upper torso A
Mid torso- A
Lower torso B
Arms A - posed like example 6, with hands B
legs C
Feet A

And I would like to request that she have a tail (behind her legs) that looks like a fat snake/lizard tail, similar to [THIS]

Colors:
[SKIN] - her skin is rough like almost like sandstone with the occasional green scale here and there, they look like freckles. I'll trust you judgement on textures. smile
[HAIR] - I would also like an edit on this, I would like to replace the middle 'snake' with an Oni horn- a single pointed horn coming from her forehead, shorter than but in the placement of a unicorn horn.
[EYE]

Details/outfit:

- Star shaped yellow birthmark on her right cheek. (Her right, our left)
- Her character is raised by a single dad who doesn't understand how to dress her and just lets her pick what she likes- you are welcome to pick an outfit for her, but she should look like she picked her own clothes without adult help. Think loud, bright patterns, childish prints, and clashing bright colors. BUT NO PINK PLEASE! Overall it should be bright and cute, but also if you think about her going out dressed that way you should get this little feeling like, "Oh noooo. xD " A colorful bandaid wouldn't be out of place.

She's an oc of mine, somewhere between 5-8ish, being raised by a single dad (an ogre) who is doing his very best to be a good dad in spite of being rather... dim. XD Her mom, who's out of the picture, was a gorgon, so she has features from both.

I know the base is 4k plat, but I also understand I've added quite a few things, so please let me know what you feel would be fair.

Lithorniel: first order done..i think. second order on hold while i do other's

*******updated info here:

Glad you had a great birthday! heart Lol, I know how the getting a new game/book/toy/whatever can be exciting.

And Ahh. Thank you so so much for allowing me to sort of do a "double order" this time around. It's just a lot of my characters own or are friends with cats, so...I kind of need to take advantage of that add-on during October, you know?

Doll #1 - This my LotR OC, Lithorniel. She is super important to me and I would just love to have a doll version of her. Even though she's fandom related, I hope the fact that she is a personally created OC, by me makes it okay to order her.

Head: With Blush
Eyes: C, Left
Eye Color: #b7b7b7
Eyebrows: E
Eyebrow Color: #300a03 (if it looks okay. If not, black is fine.)
Mouth: Can you make a custom “shy smile” mouth please?
Hair Fringe: I’m going to need another custom here if that’s okay. I would like her fringe to be braided back like in my reference pictures please.
Hair Sidebits: Can you make yet another custom for this please? I’m thinking sort of a combination between Sidebit 1 B and Sidebit 2 A, like the length of 1-B but wavy like 2-A?
Hair3 Behind Body: D
Hair Color (All parts): #300a03
No Horns
No Antenne
Upper Torso: B
Mid Torso: B
Lower Torso: A
Arm pose 4
Leg Pose: 2
Skin Color (all parts) #fcf4ed
No wings or tail
No texture

Outfit: I’d just love to see your take on her outfit in her reference pics please. Though please do feel free to play around with the color and/or add a flower crown if you'd like.

Refs

User Image

Animated Buddy: I’d like a white and gray cat please. Like this, perhaps?

Cost: 5,600? (I forget if you charge extra for custom hair and smiles, since I didn’t ask for them last time, so please let me know if I’m wrong? I added 200 for each.)

Could I also get a version without the cat please?

Doll #2 - This is technically just the modern version of my LotR OC, so everything except the following would be the same (including the animated buddy) And I would like two outfits for her in this version as I need more modern refs of her.

Ears: A
Hair3 Fringe: F

Outfit #1

Jeans

Shoes

User Image

Outfit #2

Jacket - I would like this jacket please, but could you please make it kind of big/baggy on her, since it would actually be her boyfriend's jacket and replace the "M" with the letter "R."

Jeans

Shoes

User Image

Cost: Since the only things that really change are the hair, ears and 2 outfits, would it be 2,100 for this one or do I have to pay another 4000 for the base?

Again, I'd like a version without the cat too if possible please.

Doll #3 - This doll is going to be based off of an awkward witch OC of mine who belongs to a world wherein only supernatural creatures live. So she often rubs shoulders with werewolves, vampires, faeries, angels and more.

Head: With Blush
Eyes: C, Left
Eye Color: #1445a8
Eyebrow Color: #300a03 (if it looks okay. If not, black is fine.)
Mouth: The shy smile again, please.
Hair3 Fringe:. K
Hair3 Behind Body: D
Hair Color (All parts): #2d1600
No Horns
No Antenne
Upper Torso: B
Arm pose 4
Leg Pose: 2
Skin Color (all parts) #fcf4ed
No wings or tail
No texture
Animated Buddy: The cat in black but with yellow eyes please.

Outfit

Dress

Sweater

Boots

User Image

Necklace

Could I also get an additional version but with a light pink outline around her, instead of the cat

Cost: 5,100 plat I think?

Oh and I’d like a version with neither the cat nor outline please. So one of just her.

Doll #4 - This guy is a warlock from a completely different series than the witch girl. His story is still very much in development, so he's not totally done yet. But I do have his character design in mind.

Head: No Blush
Eyes: B, Left
Eye Color: #423454
Eyebrows: Could you make a custom eyebrow set, kind of like Flynn Rider’s in this pic.

User Image

Eyebrow Color: #301900
Mouth: C
Hair Fringe:. F
Hair Behind Body: Could I have custom, curly hair about shoulder length, please. Sort of like this

User Image

Hair Color (All parts): #301900
No Horns
No Antenne
Upper Torso: A
Mid Torso: A
Mixed Arm pose 4
Leg Pose: 1
Skin Color (all parts) #efc79b
No wings or tail
No texture
Facial Hair: I’d like him to have 5’ o clock shadow like this please.

Tattoo: I would like a tattoo similar to this please. Same arm, but a half sleeve instead of a full sleeve.

User Image

Animated Buddy: Like an orange tabby cat, but with one green eye and one brown eye, please?

Outfit

With any of these symbols (I’ll let you choose.)

User Image

Jeans

Shoes

Cost: I have two customs for this, plus the cat and a tattoo so… 5,550 I think?

For this doll, may I also have a version without the cat?

Total cost: 18,150 Plat, I believe? Do feel free to correct me if this is wrong, though.

As for how organizing the order, If all of the Halloween dolls have to be completed before the end of the season, then simply swapping out my current order for this new one and moving that one to the bottom as you suggested is fine.

But if you'll still make the doll with Halloween items even if it's after Halloween is over (since I'm ordering ahead of time.) I'd love to have doll #1 from my first set (the purple haired girl) and the three girls of this order done first please. It's just I was literally waiting for the shop to re-open to get her ref done, so the earlier for her the better.

Which means the other two from my first order can be moved down to the bottom of the list, along with the warlock guy. If that's okay.

I hope that makes sense. sweatdrop Basically if possible, this is how I would like the orders set up (if possible)

Order 1 (in my current slot)
- Doll #1 (Old Order)
- Doll #1 (New Order)
- Doll #2 (New Order)
- Doll # 3(New Order)

Order 2 (To be put on hold/moved to the bottom)
- Doll #2 (Old Order)
- Doll # 3 (Old Order)
- Doll # 4(New Order)

Again, that's if you'd still be willing to include the cat for my Warlock guy even if you don't get to finish it until after Halloween.

And as far as payment goes, once you let me know how much I owe for this order, I'll just add it to the current trade ahead of time. Sort of make a forward payment for the next one. I trust you enough that you'll send my other dolls to me once they're done, so I'm okay paying for both orders at once. And that way, neither of us have to worry about me having the funds when the time comes.

**original order here:

ORDER UP! I have three dolls this time that I would like. heart Also, may I know if there's like a waiting time before I can order again after you finish this batch? (Like could I order again like a week or two after or should I wait longer?)

Doll #1

Eyes: A, Right
Eye Color: #9bdcf2
Eyebrow Color: #c6b16f (if it looks okay. If not, black is fine.)
Hair Fringe: A
Hair3 Fringe: C, flipped.
Hair2 Sidebits: A
Hair3 Behind Ears: C
Hair Color (All parts): #8d2eb2
No Horns
No Antenne
Upper Torso: C
Lower Torso: B
Arm Pose: Mixed, sample 5 please.
Legs: B
No wings or tail
No texture
Skin color: (all parts) #f9e0cc

Top 2:
User Image

Shorts

Socks

Shoes

Choker

Oh, and could you please make it so that the plaid shirt is tied around her waist?

Cost: I don’t have any extras or customs for this so...would this one be 4, 000 Plat even?

Doll #2

Eyes: A, Left
Eye Color: #ed7490
Eyebrow Color: #a82f03 (if it looks okay. If not, black is fine.)
Hair3 Fringe: F
Hair Sidebits: D
Hair3 Behind Ears: B
Hair Color (All parts): #8d2eb2
No Horns
No Antenne
Upper Torso: D
Mid Torso: A
Arm Pose: Could you please do the copy-flip thing so that both arms look like the left arm in pose 2 (examples 3, 4, and 5)
Leg Pose: B
Skin Color: (all parts) #d69c7e
No wings or tail
No texture
Extra: I would love it if you could include the viney tattoo that’s on her face please. But could you have it extended please. I would also like it to extend to her neck, shoulder blades, sides of her arms, sides, and the sides of her legs please.
Tattoo color: #ad74bf

Top:

Skirt

Leggings

Shoes

Tattoo Reference

User Image

Since I have a sort of complicated tattoo for this order would 4,200 Plat be fair? Please let me know if I should go higher though.

Doll #3

Head: B, please, I would love the blush this time
Eyes: C, Right
Eye Color: #42403e
Eyebrow Color: Dark brown
Mouth: D
Fringe3: H, but flipped please.
Sidebits: D
Hair Behind Body: A
Hair Color (All parts): #ea0b29
No Horns
No Antenne
Mid Torso: A. Can you please make the right half transparent skin with Gold Metal Ribs and the left half just normal?
Lower Torso: A, Right half transparent skin with Gold Metal Hips and left half normal
Right Arm: Style A, Transparent Skin with Gold Metal Bones
Left Arm: Style A, and just a normal arm please. No transparent skin or anything.
Arm Pose: Both like the right arm in pose 3 please
Right Leg: A, Transparent Skin, with Gold Metal Bones
Left Leg: A, and just a normal normal leg.
Leg Pose: 3
Right Hand: A, Transparent Skin, with Gold Metal Bones
Left Hand, A, normal
Hand Pose: A for both
Right foot: Transparent Skin, with Gold Metal Bones
Left Foot: A
Skin Color: (all parts) #ffebdb
No wings or tail
No texture
Add ons: Could you please add some small gears. Like maybe one between the rib cage and one near her waist?

Under Top:

Dress
User Image

Leggings

Shoes

Cost: This one is another more complicated one so...4,200? Again, please let me know if it should be more.

So… would the total Cost: 12,400 Plat? Does that seem right? Or should it be more. Please let me know if it should be.

I would like the nude versions of all three dolls this time please.

grasshopper pie: *compiling files/waiting on response
I'll be ordering 4! Please do correct my pricing if it's off. I'm terrible at judging what's "small" or "large."

Doll 1 (Adal): 4,300p
Doll 2 (Ivy): 4,200p
Doll 3 (Candy): 4,250p
Doll 4 (???): 4,150p
Total: 16,900p

Adal (Doll 1)
Ref image [ HERE ] ( she may look familiar ;-P )
Head: A
Eyes: D
- Eyebrows: D
Mouth: A
Hair: Custom! But if you'd rather not, I think I chose ok parts below.
- Fringe: B
- Side Bits: B
- Hair Behind Body 4: A
Body:
- Upper Torso: D
- Mid Torso: B
- Monster Lower Torso: Slime
Arms: (like mixed example #6)
- Left: Pose 3A
- Right: Pose 1A
Hands: All A (human)
Outlined: Yes

Clothes: ...? None! 8D

Ivy (Doll 2)
Only reference I have doodled [ HERE ]
- Add-on: Freckles (darker green to match skin)
Eyes: B Left (lavender w/ black sclera)
- Eyebrows: A
Hair:
- Fringe 3: K
- Side Bits: B
- Hair Behind Body 2: A
Antenae: A
- Add-on: Glowing lavender baubles at the ends, can be teardrop-shaped or round
Body:
- Upper Torso: B
- Mid Torso: B
- Lower: A
Arms: Pose 1A
Hands: A, human
Legs: Pose 3A
Wings: E (white/translucent)
Outlined: Yes, please!

Clothing: Something ethereal and wispy, fairy goddess-like. White, perhaps? Belly can definitely be showing, but isn't totally necessary. * Could I also get her undresses version?

Candy (Doll 3)
Ref [ HERE ]
Eyes: Cyclops B Forward (yellow- pastel yellow is good too)
- Eyebrows: Cyclops A
Mouth: 3J
- Add-on: More smiling + lips?
Horns: 3A
Hair:
- Fringe: 3H
- Buns: B, but placed slightly lower on the head (add-on?)
Body:
- Upper: B
- Mid: B
- Lower: A
Arms: Copy flip 3A left (raised, like example)
Hands: A (human)
Legs: 3A
Feet: A (human)
Animated Buddy: 1 version with cat, 1 version with bat (1k plat each)
Outlined: Yes, please!

Clothes: Something creepy-cute. Not quite "lolita" but sweet. Maybe one of those sleevess, tea-length dresses with the white collared top w/ black buttons and blakc skirt? I can't... find what I'm looking for but something like this? Or a baby doll style? Whatever you're feeling like drawing more!

Doll 4
Head: A (skintone "honey")
Eyes: A (color, err... surprise me!)
- Eyebrows: D
Mouth: 3N
Snake Hair (deep red, or like this guy if possible!)
- Fringe: A
- Hair Behind Ears: B
Torso:
- Upper: C
- Mid: B
- Lower: B
Arms: Pose 2A
- Hands: A
Legs: Post 2B
- Feet: A
Word Bubble: saying: "Oh yeah?"
TATTOO ADD-ON: Some roses on our left (her right) upper arm- unsure what color of rose would look best (red?) but with some black stylized vines. (something with this sort of feel, but no bird and vines instead- boy it's hard to find preexisting tattoos that look like what you want!)

Clothes: A belly shirt and some torn jeans- shes a bit of a punk. Accessorize as you see fit!
* Could I get 1 with only bat, 1 with only cat, and then 1 with no buddies?

-Finish lithorniel's second order!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO:
Here is the OC the doll is for

Skin color: Red
Head: B
Eyes: A, Right, Eye color is black
Eyebrows: A
Mouth: 3N
Ears: 1C
Horns: 1A

Hair style 1
Fringe: 3I
Side Bits: 1D
Buns: 2B

Hair style 2
Fringe: 3I
Side Bits: 1D
Behind Ears: 2A

Lower Torso: C

Arm Pose: 1 and 3 (mirrored)
Legs: Pose 3C

Outfits
Outfit one - This paired with hairstyle 1 and an animated cat

Outfit two - Something like this paired with hairstyle 2

Total: 60bil? (I think I did the math right..)

Really? Weird...
Here's the correct link

Touhru Adachi:

head - a
              eyes - b ; right
              eyebrows - e
              mouth - 3 ; p
              ears - d

fringe - 3 ; f
              side bits - d
              hair - 4 ; a

upper torso - c
              mid torso - a
              lower torso - standard, b
              arm pose - example pose 8
              hands - a
              legs - 1; c
              feet - 3 ; a

animated buddy - cat

could i also get an overlay of bone pose of everything aside from skull, so it's like a full body tattoo? ; v ;

hair color - pastel pink fading to an off - white.
              eyes - hazel.
              skin color - something like my avi's / grombie ftw.

outfit - something pastel goth and cutesy. you can pick! :'D i just vote no major spots of pink outside of her hair, so that it all stands out more. maybe cool colors, blues and purples,,,

maybe two different ones, one with a dress and one with a big sweater and shorts?

and for her little cat buddy, could it be little COW PRINT black and white speckles? :'))

Postii:

These are so great!
Could I order 3?? If not that is alright, I'll just take one. ( :

I hope I did this right!

Doll 1:

HEAD: head A
EYES: 6 eyes, type 2, looking forward
BROWS: no brows
MOUTH: A
EARS: A
HAIR: fringe C/ hair behind body D
BODY: Slime Upper Torso D/Mid Slime Torso/slime lower torso
ARMS: pose 3 A for both arms
HANDS: A regular human hands
CLOTHES: none

I'd like all of her body and hair to be this pink #FFCAC9
Her eyes should be a light blue

Doll 2:

HEAD: head B. Her skin is very pale pink, almost white
EYES: Cyclopse B, forward. Her eye should be blue
BROWS: Cyclopse A
EARS: Ears2 D. Ears are black. It the fur part should be white
HAIR: fringe3 K/ hair behind body3 D. Hair should be a dark blue/black color
BODY: Upper A/ Mid B/ Lower C
ARMS: pose 1 A
HANDS: Pose 1 B
LEGS: Pose 2 C
FEET: pose 2 A
WINGS: F. Should be black
TAIL: A but instead of a demon point can it be like a fuzzy puff ball. Tail should be black but the puff ball should be pink. Like this

CLOTHES: here is an outfit reference photos
The shirt is shows her belly. The shoes are pink platforms. Her stockings are knee high, skirt is thigh high

The pink for her clothing and shoes and tail fluff is #F8D7DE

Doll 3:

HEAD: head B. Can she have freckles?
EYES: C forward
BROWS: A
EARS: A
HAIR: fringe B/ can you draw double braids sort of like this?

BODY: Upper C/Mid B/lower B
ARMS: pose 2 A
HANDS: 2 A
LEGS: 1 C
FEET: pose 1 A
CLOTHES: this outfit with white sneakers

Skin color #996658
Hair color #CE7F5E
Eye color is brown

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard:

Oh my god your art is amazing!!!! I'm an arts major, so I understand how busy college can be. But if you're still doing requests, would you mind if I requested one of my OC Ingvar?

Overall skin color is pale white
Eyes: A Forward icy blue
Eyebrows: E white
Mouth: 3 N
Hair (I hope I can add parts, and if not sorry and I'm willing to work it out!): Fringe 3 K, Hair behind body 3 D (everything white)
Upper Torso: A
Lower Torso: standard A
Arm Pose: 2 B
Hands: 1 B
Legs: 2 B
Feet: 2 A
Wings: B white
Extra: White beard and mustache covering his chin and cheeks and goes down most of the neck
(Reference for his beard and hair combo, btw)
User Image

This is what his outfit looks like (but please don't add the helmet. And you can simplify the details entirely, just adding the basic shape if that makes it any easier for you! biggrin I'm really sorry it's so complex, but it's the best I could find for him.)
User Image

princess ammie:

Hello ^^
I finally got around to picking out which characters I would like to order.
I hope everything is going well with you.
If you have any questions about them, just ask.
Also, can I please get a version of all of them without outfits please?

1. Ammie

Head: B
Eyes: Whichever you think is best
Eye Color: crystal blue
Mouth: C or D
Upper torso: C
Lower torso: B
Arms: Pose 3/A B , both arms straight
Legs: pose 1/A
Wings: B , a dark blue
Hair: hair behind body 3/D, side bits B
Hair Color: shades of brown
clothes: here are her references
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Faceclaim: just as additional references
User Image
User Image

* can I get a version of her with and without wings

2. Suro

Eye Color: bright green
Eyebrows: F
Upper torso: A
Arms: dragon arms B
Legs: pose 2/B
Fringe: hair fringe 3/F
Hair color: golden brown
clothes:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Faceclaim:
User Image
User Image
User Image

3. Donovant

Eye color: Red
Eyebrows: C
Upper torso: A
Arms: dragon arms B
Legs: pose 2/B
Fringe: hair fringe 3/F
Hair color: Black
clothes:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Faceclaim:
User Image
User Image
User Image

4. Izzery

Head: Fluff
Eye Color: Green
Mouth: mouth 3/O
Upper torso: B
Arms: left arm pose 3/a, both arms straight
Legs: digitigrade legs/b
Feet: digitigrade feet/C
Horns: horns 2/ D or B
Hair: tentacle hair behind body C
Hair color: shades of green
Wings: D
Tail: B

*no clothes at the moment, but I might have an outfit by the time you get around to her ^^;;

Will pay 32k plat + tip. Let me know if that's not enough.

LegalToxicant:

Hihi hope its still okay i order? ;v; not sure because no one told me if its still open when i last posted~ so heres what id like if it still is <3

order details:
Eyes: D, middle and can it be 3 eyed please <3 with, D middle. (may i ask for a custom on them aswell??) I want them to have that general-ish shape but instead of flicking kinda downwards, it would be slightly upwards due to her eyeliner ;v;
Eye color: may i ask the eye whites be black instead and have the pupils be white?
Eyebrows: May I do D but the 3rd eye will not have an eyebrow?
Mouth: A
Hair:
Fringe: D but can it be more of a blunt bangs look, straight across ones
Hair Behind Body: D
Hair bits: (may i request a custom??) like sidebits2 A but they'd be straight, for more of a layered in look <3
Upper torso: D
Lower torso: C
Arms: At the bottom theres examples, may I get example 4?
Horns: .A
Hair color Offblack but with a streak in white as if it were this >
User Image

CUSTOM REQUEST PART PLS ;v;: would you consider doing eyes all over this cutie?(arms,legs,tummy,neck,etc)
Add makeup (would put description here, potentially with reference pictures.):
Eyeliner like this:
User Image eyeliner like that<

eyeliner like this:

User Image

eyelashes like these

User Image

eyeshadow if your able to, colors like this:

User Image

clothes: PICK WHATEVER SHOES U LIKE ;v; May i get a non clothed ref too?
Outfit 1:
User Image

Outfit 2:
Pants like the 3rd look in this:
User Image

a shirt like this, but cropped.
User Image

Outfit 3:
User Image

Outfit 4:
This outfit but the top is grey
User Image

Outfit 5:
Something like a prev doll you did on the 3rd pose, the top on it, and shorts with the bottoms rolled up, any color <3
User Image
https://img00.deviantart.net/5d9c/i/2018/078/d/6/pinkandpurple_by_myrna_fade-dc6doz2.png[/img]

total price for this doll: 150B gold

holyvulpes:

𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪
ʜᴇᴀᴅ b; add cheek and nose freckles please
ᴛᴏʀsᴏ upper-b; mid-b
ᴀʀᴍs leftarm; pose3; b. rightarm; pose1; b
ʜᴀɴᴅs a
ʟᴇɢs pose3; b
ꜰᴇᴇᴛ pose3; a
ᴛᴀɪʟ c; more knee length though

𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤
ᴇʏᴇs a; forward; one in a cheerful wink, non-animated.
ᴇʏᴇʙʀᴏᴡs b
ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ mouth2; d
ᴇᴀʀs ears2; c
ꜰʀɪɴɢᴇ fringe3: g
sɪᴅᴇ ʙɪᴛ sidebit3; b; only on the side without the bangs.
ʜᴀɪʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ hairbehindbody3; b; longer side pony

𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤
ᴇxᴛʀᴀs color codes: pulled from img. use what you want.
█████ - skin #E3B99E .
█████, █████, - hair #F5D6B7, #DEB28F .
█████, █████ - scarf #94715D, #60453A .
█████, █████, █████ - skirt #7A6154, #62483C, #F4E5D9 .
█████, █████, █████ - knee highs #FCF2E3, #DFBBA2, #A75E3B .
█████ - flats #A75E3B .
█████, █████, █████ - ears & tail #542C2A, #B46D4F, #E09969.

outfit keypoints: scarf, knee highs with flats, skirt, and earrings.

User Image
User Image

Timid Collector

heart i'll put finished orders here heart , needs updating!!
( updated last: june 11, 2018 )
List 1:

Hholke:
User Image

Halfgaycatxx:

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
They also ordered extra outfits heart

oOo Tragic Melody OoO:

User Image User Image

Touhru Adachi
User Image User Image

CaptainSarlo:
User ImageUser Image

Jeantress:
User Image

Papertsubaki:
User Image

Sykllih:

User Image

kelpeu:

User Image

lmpyy:
User Image

List 2:

halfgaycatxx:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Pierrot_Riku:
User Image

Jeantress:
User Image

The Princess of Hades:
User ImageUser Image

Your Local God:

User Image

Sykllih:
User Image
User ImageUser Image

oOo Tragic Melody OoO:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lilliths Sinful Desires:

User Image

kelpeu:
User Image

AnnoyedPanda:

User Image

CaptainSarlo:
User ImageUser Image

xoxodogeyesxoxo:
User Image

white guiIt:
User Image

xTricksterPrincex:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

J e s s ii c a k e:
User Image

LemonZesty:
User Image

Cinnebun:
User Image

Birth Control Glasses:
User Image

Kio no Tenshi:
User Image

Lithorniel:
User Image

Serenade Silver:
User Image

Rin Nanase:
User Image

List 3: list in progress heart

poetic asphyxiation:
User Image

Cayleen23:
User Image User Image

Sykllih:
User Image

Serene Bambi:
User Image User ImageUser Image

If the lists above are too tedious, here's all the dolls completed so far under one spoiler, (size reduced) heart :

All dolls from list 1:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
All dolls from list 2:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
all dolls from list 3:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
SO CUTE!!
I'm going to order tomorrow on my computer (I'm on mobile atm)

Timid Collector

halfgaycatxx
SO CUTE!!
I'm going to order tomorrow on my computer (I'm on mobile atm)

heart !! thank you for your interest!
I haven't gotten a character like this in forever and I've been wanting more alien/monster characters. *u*

xershi's Kouhai

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

THESE ARE SO CUTE BUMP.
and i love that they look like bjds ; _ ;

also might order oNE bc i love them

Timid Collector

halfgaycatxx
I haven't gotten a character like this in forever and I've been wanting more alien/monster characters. *u*

!! Ah! Thank you, I knew I was forgetting something! I totally overlooked cyclops and 4-eyed beauty options! Somehow your mention of alien and monster characters reminded me. Tomorrow I will update my eye section heart for tonight I'm turning in.
Also,, need to mention it somewhere in the earlier posts but, because all my parts are seperate,, you can choose to opt out of a piece. Such as "no head" or "no arms". I had dullahan cuties in mind when I made the head separate. 3nodding

Timid Collector

hholke
THESE ARE SO CUTE BUMP.
and i love that they look like bjds ; _ ;

also might order oNE bc i love them

Thanks so much for the interest! And yes,, I tried to model them after BJDs heart I'm glad the effect worked! I love them a lot <3. Such pretty dolls.

xershi's Kouhai

Girl-Crazy Sweetheart

myrna fade

OKAY YOU GOT ME <3
i'd like to order the following for 75b? if thats okay!!!
( unless i go over that ofc )

Skintone: Maybe like Gaia's Tan? (the last tan!)
Head: with blush
Eyes: E
Brows: F

Hair: Either a Natural Orangey colour, or light brown/blonde?
Fringe: E
Side Bits: D
Behind Ears: C

Horns: C (whatever colour you think looks best!)

Upper Torse: B

Hands+Feet: A

Tail: C! (same with horns, whatever colour you'd think would fit!)

Add Ons: maybe a choker because im very unoriginal ; (
Outfit: shirt like this, cropped! + pants like these but maybe not so leathery/shiny + shoes! (they can be an colour youd like, or just black! :- )

i cant think of anything else ; _ ; but if i did pls tell me lol

order details:
Eyes: a forward
Eyebrows: a
Mouth: c
Ears: d
Upper torso: b
Mid torso: b
Lower torso: b
Arms: a
Legs: a
Hands: a
Feet: a
Horns: c
Fringe: c
Side bits: a
Behind ear: a
Hair Color:
Skin tone:
clothes:

For the colors and clothes I give 100% freedom but I'm leaning towards bright skin?
Maybe colors based off this floorboard? *u*

I don't know what the gg conversion is?? 80b?
I'm going to order a second when you get more eye options~

Bashful Cutie-Pie

17,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
I love the third example, so cute. *^*

Timid Collector

hholke
myrna fade

OKAY YOU GOT ME <3
i'd like to order the following for 75b? if thats okay!!!
( unless i go over that ofc )

Skintone: Maybe like Gaia's Tan? (the last tan!)
Head: with blush
Eyes: E
Brows: F

Hair: Either a Natural Orangey colour, or light brown/blonde?
Fringe: E
Side Bits: D
Behind Ears: C

Horns: C (whatever colour you think looks best!)

Upper Torse: B

Hands+Feet: A

Tail: C! (same with horns, whatever colour you'd think would fit!)

Add Ons: maybe a choker because im very unoriginal ; (
Outfit: shirt like this, cropped! + pants like these but maybe not so leathery/shiny + shoes! (they can be an colour youd like, or just black! :- )

i cant think of anything else ; _ ; but if i did pls tell me lol

Hi there! i went ahead and made an attempt at your order
User Image
The total price is 4,000 in platinum/ 40 B in gold. 3nodding I appreciate the original offer but it is higher than i require! let me know if something about the doll needs adjustment, or if you'd also like the un-clothed doll. Please send trade when you are ready. When you are satisfied with her appearance and trade is complete, i will give you the doll without "wip" over it. 3nodding

Timid Collector

halfgaycatxx
order details:
Eyes: a forward
Eyebrows: a
Mouth: c
Ears: d
Upper torso: b
Mid torso: b
Lower torso: b
Arms: a
Legs: a
Hands: a
Feet: a
Horns: c
Fringe: c
Side bits: a
Behind ear: a
Hair Color:
Skin tone:
clothes:

For the colors and clothes I give 100% freedom but I'm leaning towards bright skin?
Maybe colors based off this floorboard? *u*

I don't know what the gg conversion is?? 80b?
I'm going to order a second when you get more eye options~

Hello! I went ahead and made an attempt at your order~
User Image
The total price is 4,000 in platinum/ 40 B in gold. I appreciate the original offer but it is higher than i require! let me know if something about the doll needs adjustment, or if you'd also like the un-clothed doll. Please send trade when you are ready. When you are satisfied with her appearance and trade is complete, i will give you the doll without "wip" over it.
*also, i'm working on new eyes now so i'll update you when they're done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff