User Image

You know, Gaians, there's something to be said about holiday decorations and how fun and exciting they can be, but I have to ask you something. What's with all the angels? There are angel decorations as far as the eye can see, no matter what store you go into, no matter what neighborhood you're walking through, there are angels everywhere! It's pretty odd, as someone who's not from this planet! But I guess they're charming in their own ways, too, so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge. We've got some here at La Victoire too, after all.

User Image

User Image Listen to the Seraphim's Calling and you'll get a heavenly new item for it! Give this chance item a try to get a brand new beauty like Sapphire Cheruboss, Royal Fairlily, Alnair's Radiant Wing, Cosmic Nemesisters, Hermes of the Graceful Moon, Angel of Winter, or Luminous Tiny Bachelorette! You could also get one of a number of user-designed creations, like Black Ox of Yuera, A Beary Scary Blue by RandomKate, Metal's Rebirth by jizzed when he, Consort of the Witches by Safaia, Sinbaefully Loafing Around by Sinbae, Magnifique and Valerth's Memorable Locks by Magnifique_un, Voodoo LayDe by LayDeDeadpool, Obviously We Demons Don't Give A by Shilshadu and Ty Trance, I Love Hex by a love song, or Kitty Braids by Cutesi!

Try Seraphim's Calling!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!