User Image

Well, Gaians, it started to snow, which is really putting a damper on my day, if I'm honest! Normally with snow like this I would just call it a day and stay inside, but the problem is...well, the call of sweets is too hard to resist! There's a seasonal bakery that just re-opened up down the road a bit and I really want to try out some of the stuff they've got! But...so much snow. I don't want to get wet, Gaians, it's a real problem. But also...I really love sweets. I have to go. I have to. You're welcome to come with me, but one way or another, I'm just gonna make a break for it and hope for the best. Here we go!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's time to score a sweet new treat, because the Baekery Reopened! Give this chance item a shot for a brand new favorite like Magical Parfait Unnie, Decaying Kindled Connection, [Animal] Cursed Waiting Game, Warm Coffee Is Bae, Melting Cotton n Candy, Faintly Hot and Fresh, Poisonously Extra Salty, or Mug Ado About Dusky Cake! You could also get one of a number of new user-designed items, like Open-world Peacekeeper, Beary Luminescent by I Noticed You, Royal Dragon Guardian Locks by Divina Iridis, Decayed Kinokoyi by Z4N and Hass und Liebe, Our Synchronous Sunlight by DragoonLordX x ChezaGrace, Ivran's Terrarium by R0xoah, Lumière des Étoile by Pusheh, C's Dainty Whimsical Tresses by I Flavour of Life I, Colorful Gourmet by Paper Friend, or Soothsayer's Vibrant Hair by FatalityKaz!

Try Baekery Reopened!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!