User Image

Well, Gaians, I knew it felt cold today, but I didn't realize it was so cold that it was going to start snowing! If I wasn't going to go outside before, I'm definitely not going outside now! It's nice to look at the snow from inside a nice warm room, though, you know? Although, I hope that all of the plants were prepared for the snow, because ready or not, the snow is here! It's still fall, but with winter coming up it'll be interesting to see how the plants handle the change of seasons!

User Image

User Image With winter just around the corner, it's time to start bringing the seedlings into the Glass Garden before the snowfall starts to hit! It's up to you and a group of careful mandrakes to move them into the nursery before it's too late! Help these mandrakes get the seeds inside before the snow begins to fall and you'll get one of a whole bunch of brand new treasures to keep with you even as the cold of winter starts to set in!

Try Glass Garden!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!