User Image

You know, in the middle of being really excited about the fact that it's Halloween, I realized that it's practically November! Before you know it, it's going to be winter! What happened to the year?! That sent me into a panic, you know? I don't want to forget all of the excellent things that happened the past few months, so to keep myself from going crazy about it, I decided to make a brand new box of surprises! The magical September 2k17 Party Favors contain chance items released in September, plus each box comes with a brand new recolor, so you'll get a bunch of greats all in one go!

User Image

User Image September 2k17 Party Favors contains a number of favorites from the past month, like Claw Arcade, Diamond Box of Bundles, Dysfunctional Family, Quartz Finale, Have a Dere Night!, Thirsty for Autumn, Community Picks: Starry Night, Havencrest, and GAIA GATCHA VOL. 7: Sweet Zoo, as well as the brand new Gracefully Like New!

Get Your Party Favors!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!