User Image

Heeeeey Gaians! It's your favorite fabulous apprentice-turned shopkeeper here with some pretty great news! I stopped by La Victoire earlier today to see what they've been up to at our sister store, and I guess Jet's been trying to clear out their storeroom some! The good news is that whenever they decide to try and clear out the storeroom there, it means that I'm able to get my hands on some vintage favorites for all of you in the process, and let me tell you, today I really scored!

User Image

Those ones are beautiful, I know, but believe it or not, that's only half of what I managed to bring over to Rococo! Arcane Magic User Tresses, Bloody Sky's the Limit, Elegant Fleur de Reve, Bubblegum Cosmic Sidra, Marokuma, Reussolelle Brise, Starry Catharsis Lucem, Cute Conniver M, Serious Exorcinner, and Noble Lonesome Psyche are all now in stock! Stop by Rococo when you get the chance~ I can't wait to see you all!

Visit Rococo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!